Author Topic: California Psychics - Many great ones!  (Read 28561 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: California Psychics - Many great ones!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 02:49:57 PM »
To BellaLife,

which reader predicted this marriage and divorce for your cousin (or her sister)...??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:54:50 PM by CSK »

Offline Avalon12

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 12:40:25 PM »
Hi, everybody.  I am new here but very glad I found this service.  Much needed reality check.

Re: CP, I've spoken with a number of people, some of whom seemed to have some ability and others who did not.  No one has been anywhere close to 100% in terms of predictions.  I have had a few "important dates" that did turn out to be that.  But overall timing has not been good.  I've been told timing can move due to free will.  That is probably true.  I'm starting to believe that no one can really predict the future fully, even though I do believe in clairvoyance, mediumship, etc. and have experienced them to very limited degrees myself.   If it is the case that the future cannot be predicted, which is the idea that I am currently choosing to go with, it is very freeing in giving up this bad habit. 

I do not mean to be preachy, but personally here is where I personally am after months of calling CP and contemplating/waiting/hoping, plus only 24 hours of reading your posts:  I don't think we are meant to see everything that is coming, and that our actions and the actions of others have a huge effect on how and when things happen (and in most cases what happens).  I think that every once in a while there might be an exception - i.e. fate, but that most things are fluid

Good luck to all!  And thank you for sharing your stories. Above all, don't beat yourselves up!

Angel light

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »
Highly Favored2,

I just read your post above about CA Psychics keeping a file on frequent callers.  This is so disturbing to me as I was a frequent caller for 4 years!  I am shocked and now think back to all the readings I had on my SM and how they may have just been reading from a file on me - it's sick and disturbing.  Were you just shocked when the reader told you that information? 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 02:15:29 PM »
Angel Light.....can u copy and paste what you read about california psychics.....frequent callers and keeping files.....I could not find that post....thanks bellalife

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
Just found it....thanks Angel!

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 11:37:12 PM »
I have tried about ten psychics on CP.  While some have been accurate, the level of detail in the phone readings can't compare with the detail that in eye-to-eye contact.  For instance, a relative of mine went to a psychic in Ohio, who was able to tell him that he had looked at his father's watch before he left the house that day, had been held up because he stopped to fill in a hole in a gravel drive, etc.  Very accurate and very precise.  It's not that I think the CP psychics are wrong, about half of the ones I dealt with had ability.  I just am used to a high level of detail. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 12:11:02 AM »
Lincoln....do you know where in Ohio your relative visited a psychic. I am going to visit a friend near Columbus, Ohio. Would love to know if you can find out..... :)

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
I know the person was near Columbus.  I will try to find out.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
Great...thank you Lincoln!

Furah2fun

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 12:18:02 AM »
@Lincoln Memorial,

Who did you read with at CP? Did any of their predictions come true? What did you think of Alison, by the way? According to her, the karmic energy which changes every 18 months, is supposed to change today. 

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »
@bellalife, I found out that the reader was quite elderly.  Most likely dead.  I know of a very good one in Pittsburgh and one in Lilly Dale.

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »
@truelove,

I have read with Anual, Summer, Kelli, Demi and Alison.  I thought Demi and Kelli were the most convincing, but, we will see how it plays out.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 12:56:42 AM »
Thanks for checking Lincoln. Would you please, if you can give me their names and numbers if you have can. You can PM me with the info, in case you do not want to post them.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 01:01:11 AM »
Lincoln & truelove.....in my opinion I have read with fallon, and agnes......both were very good for me. I am in eastern standard time....they both do not come on till 1:00 a.m. but occassionally they will sign on earlier. Hope this helps!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
@ truelove......

When you spoke of Alison, and her thoughts of karmic energy changes, do you think she was incorporating astrology into this idea?

Read the first paragraph from this link and tell me what you think (Italicized text)>>http://www.astrologycom.com/nodes11.html

By the way, Alison was not correct for me when i read with her on CP.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:56:04 PM by Luckystar »