Author Topic: List of good, awful and indifferent  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Jersey22

List of good, awful and indifferent
« on: October 06, 2020, 01:19:41 PM »
So I'm new here. I actually have stopped calling psychics just recently bc I realized it was much cheaper and more accurate just to ask the actual person what was going on and how they were feeling. ::)
But here is my list, all from Keen, that I would recommend, or not recommend.

100% ACCURATE:

1. Tarottells: Called Richard about 6 times and he gave me about 12 predictions..timing and outcome. ALL came to pass. And I don't mean within a day or two...I mean on the exact day, exactly how he saw it unfolding. Nails personalities too.

2. Daphne Augustine: Man is she an amazing tarot reader. Not only is she spot on with timing, but she will even give you the sign of any other people involved. There are times I didn't know necessarily what she was talking about or thought her time frame was too soon etc...but I'll be damned if she wasn't right 100% of the time for me. Never off even once.

3. Mystical Moonlight: She was eerily good with details. Like eerily. Details so specific that it couldn't be random. Our first chat when asking about POI she mentioned the passing card...which she said someone will pass unfortunately or get terminally ill , but that's when you will come closer to commitment. I thought it was on his side..but she said it could be either his or mine. I had NO clue who this could be so I thought she was crazy. About 3 weeks later my grandmother had minor surgery and ended up getting sepsis and 5 days later she went on hospice. Her other predictions are a little further out...but everything else has been 100% accurate so far.

HORRIBLY AWFUL:

1. Jim1537: OMG. I'm not sure if he hates men, or women or life in general..but he is SO negative and SO rude..like he enjoys giving terrible news that can destroy a relationship. Said POI was sleeping with hundreds of women, that he's giving everyone STDs, will probably get many of them pregnant. So then I asked about another guy..who wasn't even real, just to see what he said, and he goes well this guy I feel you've known forever and he's very special etc. Totally fake reader. And makes you want to put a bullet in your head with what he says. Stay away if you want your sanity.

2. JADE8928: So.. I was indifferent on my review of her bc although she picked cards that matched my situation, her interpretation of the cards was dead wrong. Cards have several diff meanings, so I get that can be seen diff to a reader. The way she read it made no sense. After the chat I googled the cards she mentioned bc I was so confused, and that's when I realized the cards were right..but the meaning she chose was wrong. Which is why her reading was all over the place contradicting itself. When I left a 3 star review stating the above..she left me a NASTY email saying she's never wrong and she knows her cards and what do I know if I had to Google them and I must have just had a premeditated reading with her just to leave a bad review and that "oh btw you won't end up with him". Even though in the reading she said he loved me and I was the one for him. Lol. Then she blocked me AND had my review deleted.
A week later my friend had her husband chat with her..he just asked what was going on with Kate. She went on to say there is a physical and emotional distance right now and that's bc some other man is holding her interest and that you won't see or hear from her for about 2 months bc that's when she will stop spending so much time with this other man. Kate was literally sitting right next to him and they were with each other 24/7 bc of quarantine. He left a bad review and it was also followed with a nasty email and deletion of review. She is 100% inaccurate.

3. Astro Wing: This time I called inquiring about my ex husband. I said my name and his without saying he was an ex...before I could ask my question she jumped right in with saying this man is your soul mate..deep connection..telling me what a thoughtful and selfless guy he is etc. The actual reason I was calling was bc he's a narcissistic PSYCHOPATH and should be in jail for things he does and you couldn't pay me to stand next to him.. but we have a son together and was seeing what the future looked like in terms of coparenting...was he always going to be controlling and nasty...or would it eventually get easier. She was DEAD WRONG on all counts. I did leave a poor review (not nasty, just honest) and she also sent an email acknowledging she "dropped the ball" but I never should have left a poor review bc that looks bad on her.  ???  She also had the bad review deleted. 100% inaccurate.

WORTH MENTIONING:

1. John Warren: if you want a guy that can tell you CRAZY details of current feelings and situations...he's the dude. Like intimate details no one should know. He sees the actual place you are and what people are doing. He told me my POI was out on a boat with his daughter..which later that night he text me pictures from the 2 of them deep sea fishing...and I never told John he has a daughter. His long term predictions are maybe 75% accurate..but his real time visions are 100% accurate.

2. Psychic Fahaad: He asks your name and age...as soon as I told him he goes, ok I'm going to send you minutes bc what I need to tell you is not the reason you are calling but I feel like you need to know this. He went on to tell me something very personal that turned out to be 1000% accurate. And he did follow through with free minutes as well. He is very accurate in real time and short term predictions...the long term timing is a little off. He is hardly ever on..but def worth calling if you catch him on if you want to know what's going to be coming up short term.

3. CAROLANN0307: Ok so she channels. Very weird experience..but I found her to be very accurate in real time. She knows zero background.. you ask a direct question and she literally talks to you as of the other person was answering. Takes a minute to get used to it..but I found her to be 95% accurate. Definitely not the warm and fuzzy type...sometimes sounds annoyed you ask a question..but accurate nonetheless.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:21:51 PM by Jersey22 »

anything