Author Topic: My List  (Read 7091 times)

Offline lynettefs

My List
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:12:51 AM »
Hi everyone!! I've been a lurker on this forum for a few months now, and I've only recently gotten approved to post. If I'm being honest, I had/have quite an addiction which was triggered, surprise surprise, by a shitty breakup lol. I've probably spent thousands in the past few months when I first discovered the psychic community. I've read with some heavy hitters that seem to work for a lot of people, and I've read with plenty of fakes as well before I found this forum (when I didn't know any better lol). I'm slowly trying to recover and wean off from readings and the emotional/financial toll they've taken, but I intend to post about everyone I've read with in the past as time passes and outcomes reveal themselves. I'll update when I can but hopefully all the money I spent toward readings can let me make some helpful contributions to the forum, especially when so many of you have helped me with your shared experiences :) POI specific predictions have not come to pass yet, but here's a list of people I've read with. Feel free to ask about my experience thus far with them. I have two readings with PD and Yona scheduled for next month for general outlooks and I'm planning for those to be the last ones for a very long time. I've come to some realizations about my own life that's making me want to quit this vicious cycle and start living for myself. Writing out this list is a motivator for me to not make it any longer. I hope that I, and those sharing the same struggle, can get to the point where it'll be okay, even if the poi doesn't come back

Keen
S I N C E R I T Y
Queen of Cups18
Barbara 4846
Shaman Kira

California Psychics
Lakshmi
Pauline
Eve
Tulsa
Delphine
Skye
Kamari
Muze
Venus
Sunny
Uriela
Rusty
Effie
Tajah
Tara
Cookie

Bitwine
Pixie Dust
Lauren Divine
Abigail Love
Lady Kathryn
Cleopatra Divine
Kassie Kai
Ari
Autumn Rivers
CindyS
Terry Mitchell
Leeloo
Oscar Aguilar
Rekha
Rune Mistress

Independent/Storefront Psychics:
Lady Persephone
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
Leanne Halyburton
Divine Empath
MyPsy Raynee

Purple Ocean/Garden
Psychic Lynn
truelovetarot
Psychic Norell
The Empress
Tattooed Psychic
Lynn Bee
Psychic Ericka
Chosen Raven
Angi Twin Flame
Melinda
Scarlet Walker
Psychic Alexandra
Golden Angel
Turkish Gypsy Girl
Psychic Love
Sagest
Spiritual Strategist
Bella Basso Readings by Gina
Readings by Janet
Psychic Jennifer
Psychicadvisor Jenna
Psychic Shirla
RhiannonRambles
Psychic Medium Angie
Emmanuelle Berger
Harmony Advisor
Psychic Jane
Donna Twin-Flame Master
Nicole Heart
Madeline Marie
Scared Soul Rising
SpiritLeadus
Jessie

Writing the list out I feel quite embarrassed at how long it is in a span of months, and I'm cringing at the fact that I read with so many PO psychics before this forum opened my eyes lol  ;D <3

Offline sugarsky

Re: My List
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 12:06:59 PM »
Welcome :) Sorry for your situation - I started getting readings a few years back when I myself was going through a terrible breakup with a narcissistic POI and became addicted. Now, I read here and there for "fun" and do have a current situation I'll sometimes get readings about, but I've successfully curbed the addiction.

I feel like it's always a bit of a dangerous question to ask given that so many of us on here don't have self control - but out of your list, who did you like the most?

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 06:46:23 PM »
Thank you for sharing! Who is your favorite from Bitwine?

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 02:19:58 AM »
Lol I feel like you just told my story. Literally going thru the same situation and I can say I have, unfortunately, read with many included on your list and then some; pretty much every heavy hitter mentioned on the forum over the last 3 months and I can say I'm finally done because I ran out of people! Anyway, I'll be sure to tune in when you have updates to report! I'll also post a thread when mine start to come to fruition (if anything at all). 😊
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 02:21:57 AM by court1130 »

Offline lynettefs

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 07:29:31 AM »
Welcome :) Sorry for your situation - I started getting readings a few years back when I myself was going through a terrible breakup with a narcissistic POI and became addicted. Now, I read here and there for "fun" and do have a current situation I'll sometimes get readings about, but I've successfully curbed the addiction.

I feel like it's always a bit of a dangerous question to ask given that so many of us on here don't have self control - but out of your list, who did you like the most?

thank you!  :) and congrats on getting over your addiction, I'm happy for you! At this point in time, I can't be sure on whose predictions are actually right from the ones that I've liked reading with since their timeframes haven't passed, but I can recommend some that definitely connected with my past and present situation!

Delphine CP
It freaked me out about how much she knew about me and my POI's past relationship with just our names. She was realistic in her predictions, and even though it wasn't a super positive outcome, she was so spot on in regards to how long our relationship was, when we stopped talking, personality traits, etc. She impressed me for sure.

Effie CP
Completely on point with the past and present. She's really detailed in her readings, and I got so much info just from 10 minutes. Really sweet lady in general, even though not everything she told me was positive.

Leeloo
I don't really know why, but Leeloo gives me really positive vibes lol. It's like you can tell she cares about your situation and wants to guide you the best she can. I'm weary on predictions as they seemed too good to be true, but just from talking to her, I really enjoyed her style of reading.

Terry Mitchell
So fun to read with for events. I've had one come true the same week I got my first ten, and the rest are still pending. Idk why, but his reading made me not want to read with anyone else? I'm not too confident on why I feel this way haha, but I'd say he's worth a try for anyone.

Lady Persephone
A great empath. She was spot on about the struggles in my POI's life and what lead to the breakup, and I could tell we connected. She gave specific numbers that resonated with past timelines. I didn't go to her for predictions, even though she did give a somewhat positive outcome.

Leanne Halyburton
I think her 10 general predictions are a really good deal. My recording was around 45 minutes long, and it was probably the most realistic reading I've ever had. I'm quite young, so I was initially afraid she was going to be judgmental and make assumptions off of that, but she was really kind. Her reading made me want to work on myself, and it was inspiring in general because she made me have hope for the future.

My opinions will probably change as I see who's actually right on outcome in the future,  but this is what I feel currently  :D

Offline lynettefs

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 07:32:38 AM »
Welcome on the Forum! I would too like to find out which of the Readers you read with were the most accurate!

Thanks so much ;D I'll for sure be updating

Offline lynettefs

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 07:34:54 AM »
Thank you for sharing! Who is your favorite from Bitwine?

Hi of course :) I like Terry, Leeloo and autumn rivers for her general reading!

Offline lynettefs

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 07:38:28 AM »
Lol I feel like you just told my story. Literally going thru the same situation and I can say I have, unfortunately, read with many included on your list and then some; pretty much every heavy hitter mentioned on the forum over the last 3 months and I can say I'm finally done because I ran out of people! Anyway, I'll be sure to tune in when you have updates to report! I'll also post a thread when mine start to come to fruition (if anything at all). 😊

Thank you for sharing that :'( it's comforting to hear that someone can relate to my situation, but I'm also sorry you had to go through that kind of experience. I'm looking forward to hearing your story. I truly hope everything works out for you! <3

anything