Author Topic: MEET YOUR PSYCHIC  (Read 1362 times)

Offline qualitycontrol

MEET YOUR PSYCHIC
« on: October 04, 2020, 07:14:42 PM »
Greetings one and all.  First, let me say, I'm not too sure how this whole thing works. I've been reading the forums for months now, and I find this site extremely helpful! I am addicted to readings, and I cannot stop ordering readings. I started back in 2009/2010 and I have spent at least 90k or more on readings. Sad, I  know.  However, I have read about the most popular psychic sites on here, but has anyone had a reading with any advisors on Meet Your Psychic??

Offline jaks111

Re: MEET YOUR PSYCHIC
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 07:41:00 PM »
Greetings one and all.  First, let me say, I'm not too sure how this whole thing works. I've been reading the forums for months now, and I find this site extremely helpful! I am addicted to readings, and I cannot stop ordering readings. I started back in 2009/2010 and I have spent at least 90k or more on readings. Sad, I  know.  However, I have read about the most popular psychic sites on here, but has anyone had a reading with any advisors on Meet Your Psychic??
This forum is great
I used to have lots of readings but cut down loads it takes a while to realise most of them and platform sites are scams which are very costly.
you to be picky.
Sorry not heard of Meet your psychic, try and limit yourself but easier said then done at times.
Take care..

Offline bonba

Re: MEET YOUR PSYCHIC
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 07:06:46 AM »
omg stay away . they are true scammers . I read with a lot of them on that site . not even one got anything right . this was 2 years ago . their customer service prople are so rude and the owner us a money hunger fraud .