Author Topic: Purple garden reader tarot by hipa  (Read 1729 times)

Offline KitKat121

Purple garden reader tarot by hipa
« on: October 03, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
Hi all. First chat reading I’ve had with this lady I’m quite hung up on how I feel since it was very negative and I did unfortunately end up giving too much background info but she kept saying “haha”
Throughout the chat on serious issues and I didn’t understand that I was not sure what was so funny since she was talking about my POI being sexually intimate with another woman which really made me feel devastated not that I haven’t already assumed this all in the past year but I just felt awful anyone else has any good experiences with her ? She seemed okay overall but I just feel more confused than ever as this is the only reading I’ve ever had with total opposite said to what loads of others have told me but again only time will tell I guess

Offline maggie214

Re: Purple garden reader tarot by hipa
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 01:32:02 AM »
I would not take that reading as gospel.   She told me 2 things in the last several months that I almost immediately validated were wrong - and she changed her readings on me a few times.  I just stopped calling her.  I am sorry though - it sucks to hear those things and then your mind goes wild.  Been there.  No matter what, you are going to be ok. 

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 09:36:02 AM »
Amour get a life stop spreading negativity!! Take it somewhere else!

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 09:37:56 AM »
Maggie thank you very much for your kind words it means a lot of was my first reading with her she was okay overall but I just didn’t get why she kept doing that throughout the chat but I agree it does make your mind go crazy and you start to doubt yourself
Thank you for your kind words appreciate it

I would not take that reading as gospel.   She told me 2 things in the last several months that I almost immediately validated were wrong - and she changed her readings on me a few times.  I just stopped calling her.  I am sorry though - it sucks to hear those things and then your mind goes wild.  Been there.  No matter what, you are going to be ok.