Author Topic: my lesson - Men who drive you to call  (Read 4973 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: my lesson - Men who drive you to call
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2020, 12:32:51 PM »
maggs30 who are your trusted ones that did tell you that you would walk away?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2020, 01:10:25 PM »
maggs30 who are your trusted ones that did tell you that you would walk away?

Matilda and Kisha were the main two. Also Sweet Orange said he would walk away which he did by cheating. And Rusty from CP picked up the female before I knew.

Offline russianred

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 02:53:10 AM »
It's been almost a week and I feel so much better.  Truly, it's better to be single than with someone who sends mixed signals and doesn't seem to have the emotional depth to love as I need to be loved.  It also feels really damn good not feeling that I need reassurances about my relationship from strangers on the phone.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 12:29:01 AM »
I'm glad you're in a good place! I agree, if you are dating someone you need to call readers about, then it's probably not a good relationship/situation. I know how you feel though, because sometimes I would want to make things work so badly I'd call just to get answers. But it is better to trust ourselves bc I believe we do know the answers even during our moments of clouded judgement and decisions at time (speaking about myself here hahaha).

Offline russianred

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2020, 05:06:51 AM »
I'm glad you're in a good place! I agree, if you are dating someone you need to call readers about, then it's probably not a good relationship/situation. I know how you feel though, because sometimes I would want to make things work so badly I'd call just to get answers. But it is better to trust ourselves bc I believe we do know the answers even during our moments of clouded judgement and decisions at time (speaking about myself here hahaha).

Amen... it really is the worst feeling, calling because you feel borderline desperate for things to work out and feeling as though the reader can make you believe that will happen.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 11:27:09 AM »
I was driven to read with psychics because of my ex and went through a binge last year. I’m at a good place now where I only read with a few trusted readers a few times a year now. Fortunately I was never driven to call a psychic line like CP, Keen, etc. because I know a lot of  readers are fake or scams trying to sell people a fairytale.

My tarot instructor has been working on CP for several years and told my class some wild stories of people’s lives. She knows many of her clients are completely broke, but never questions how they get the money to pay their psychic addiction phone bills. My tarot instructor always says people know the answers to their questions when they’re calling a psychic, but usually need validation or someone to talk to because they don’t have anyone else to discuss their situation. I believe there is validity to that.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 12:14:19 PM »
Matilda is actually pretty blunt with me on this. In my last reading several months ago she told me I don't need a man to validate me and I certainly don't need a psychic or medium to validate me. She also has pulled out and talked about my anxiety and control issues. I absolutely have control issues. With my past I feel like if I can control it I won't be vulnerable or get hurt.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 02:19:59 PM »

Amen... it really is the worst feeling, calling because you feel borderline desperate for things to work out and feeling as though the reader can make you believe that will happen.

Yes! Bc you feel the connection and love, so you think love will conquer all. And you hope the reader can give you some insight or answers but in the end it’s really nothing but words

Offline court1130

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 07:21:18 PM »
I'm going thru this now and it's just awful. I was with my person my entire adult life (I'm 29 now) and I'm absolutely heartbroken. I honestly go thru periods where I think I can conquer anything and others (like today) where I feel totally hopeless and alone.   I think about the handful of readers that told me he's never coming back and the dozens upon dozens of readers that said he will. All, and I mean ALL, heavy hitters said he would be back but it would be a slow progression. Anyway, I'm just constantly in my head about it. I also have strong intuition myself and I truly feel he will, but my logic causes me to question everything. I am a total mess right now and more confused than anything else. I'm trying to focus on myself and I've significantly cut down on readings. I binged for probably 3 months and it just continues to delay any healing and cause further confusion and pain.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 07:23:00 PM by court1130 »

Offline russianred

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »
I'm going thru this now and it's just awful. I was with my person my entire adult life (I'm 29 now) and I'm absolutely heartbroken. I honestly go thru periods where I think I can conquer anything and others (like today) where I feel totally hopeless and alone.   I think about the handful of readers that told me he's never coming back and the dozens upon dozens of readers that said he will. All, and I mean ALL, heavy hitters said he would be back but it would be a slow progression. Anyway, I'm just constantly in my head about it. I also have strong intuition myself and I truly feel he will, but my logic causes me to question everything. I am a total mess right now and more confused than anything else. I'm trying to focus on myself and I've significantly cut down on readings. I binged for probably 3 months and it just continues to delay any healing and cause further confusion and pain.

I'm so sorry. How long ago did you break up? I really feel that readers are incentivized to keep us in the orbit of the POI's energy for as long as they can because if/when we truly move on, then we have no need to call.

Despite all of this, I understand how difficult it is to put someone out of your mind when you don't feel ready to. This guy and I have broken up three times now and I'm FINALLY at a point where my thoughts aren't consumed with him, but that wasn't the case the other two times. It's hard when you genuinely feel that something is meant to be and you don't understand why it's not playing out as you want it to.

anything