Author Topic: Sensitive subject sorry!!!  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Mich123

Sensitive subject sorry!!!
« on: September 22, 2020, 02:18:02 PM »
So I apologise in advance but can anyone tell me when a psychic has been right about someone being intimate with another person? Just had a reading with Sophea on Bitwine and she told me my poi had been intimate several times with another person the last few months.  Obviously this is extremely upsetting and I really want to say to him but how reliable is this (before I go shouting)!  Thank you.

Offline Rosieroo17

Re: Sensitive subject sorry!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 04:07:07 PM »
do you have any reason apart from this psychic telling you this that this could be true.

I've had readers say this to me before but I always knew it was not true and my poi was not cheating

Offline Mich123

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 04:14:22 PM »
To be honest I really don’t know.  Hopefully without starting a debate it’s a third party situ so potentially!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »
So I apologise in advance but can anyone tell me when a psychic has been right about someone being intimate with another person? Just had a reading with Sophea on Bitwine and she told me my poi had been intimate several times with another person the last few months.  Obviously this is extremely upsetting and I really want to say to him but how reliable is this (before I go shouting)!  Thank you.

first, I agree with what @rosie is saying. what are you feeling? sometimes our gutt is right. or you could just ask your POI, if you are in the position too.

Lastly, I know its gonna send you spiraling down the wrong path but you may want to ask someone a lil more reliable in third parties. maybe like qofc on keen.

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 07:28:14 PM »
Just read this review on her profile:

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/428905-sophia_divination?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

So I felt the reading was very general so something told me to ask her a trick question I asked her will me and my father reconnect she said no he feels like you done got older and it's to late I am a fuckin daddies girl and my dad been there for me since day one the reviews are lies or either she has a good way of showing people she is giving them a good reading I stay with my father and she says there will not be a reconnection this is just a fake ass psychic bitwine will hire anybody to make money save your money and dont do her I'm so pissed I will like a refund and I will neverr use her again the reading sounding about ok until she said ne and my father will not reconnect lol I stay with my father what a fucking joke ❗ I should've took another reading as I was thinking about doing

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 08:31:16 PM »
Just read this review on her profile:

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/428905-sophia_divination?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

So I felt the reading was very general so something told me to ask her a trick question I asked her will me and my father reconnect she said no he feels like you done got older and it's to late I am a fuckin daddies girl and my dad been there for me since day one the reviews are lies or either she has a good way of showing people she is giving them a good reading I stay with my father and she says there will not be a reconnection this is just a fake ass psychic bitwine will hire anybody to make money save your money and dont do her I'm so pissed I will like a refund and I will neverr use her again the reading sounding about ok until she said ne and my father will not reconnect lol I stay with my father what a fucking joke ❗ I should've took another reading as I was thinking about doing

That’s not the same reader, op mentioned Sophea.

I’ve read with sophea and I liked her.

Offline Anon

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 09:22:39 PM »
Ah, ok, maybe this one:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=4449.0

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 09:54:04 PM »
I wouldn’t get upset Sophea isnt accurate in my experience

Offline Mich123

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2020, 10:28:33 PM »
Thanks all, appreciated.  Haven’t been able to catch qoc but will keep trying.  All the rest autumn rivers, ari, Rachel marine, Cleopatra divine say no intimacy but I’ve read so much that I think I’m now just totally confused.  Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 03:47:34 PM »
Ah, ok, maybe this one:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=4449.0

Sophea is very gifted forgot about her.

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 09:11:58 PM »
just a warning that even gifted readers (like, non fakes) can pick up on distress and it really messes up the read.

i was crying about my situation the other day and went to angela on bitwine (who has been vague but not inaccurate for me) and she told me poi is dating other people, we are not aligned, he won’t change, won’t respond,  etc. turns out he was just asleep and hadn’t gotten my call (not  seeing other people) he was incredibly responsive and caring the moment he woke up.  and angela was just reading my stress, not the situation accurately.

as far as your question goes— i think this might be impossible to read accurately. like one reader saw my ex’s energy around me and described him accurately, but i am not around my ex or thinking about him for a year now.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:15:18 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2020, 10:52:45 AM »
Bitwine is 99% fakes . You will be in a emotional roller coaster if you continue to ask that question on that site period.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2020, 01:10:35 PM »
just a warning that even gifted readers (like, non fakes) can pick up on distress and it really messes up the read.

i was crying about my situation the other day and went to angela on bitwine (who has been vague but not inaccurate for me) and she told me poi is dating other people, we are not aligned, he won’t change, won’t respond,  etc. turns out he was just asleep and hadn’t gotten my call (not  seeing other people) he was incredibly responsive and caring the moment he woke up.  and angela was just reading my stress, not the situation accurately.

as far as your question goes— i think this might be impossible to read accurately. like one reader saw my ex’s energy around me and described him accurately, but i am not around my ex or thinking about him for a year now.

May I ask which Angela on Bitwine is this?

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 02:40:51 AM »
the one who is a black haired or brunette white woman in her 40s/50s against a green leafy background. one of her rules for reading with her is to only leave a good review or good vibes. i actually think she does have a gift but stuff with my poi is weird and i am not sure right now if she was right or not.

others?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:43:03 AM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2020, 07:46:41 AM »
the one who is a black haired or brunette white woman in her 40s/50s against a green leafy background. one of her rules for reading with her is to only leave a good review or good vibes. i actually think she does have a gift but stuff with my poi is weird and i am not sure right now if she was right or not.

others?

I read with her and didnt rate her at all. She told me something about my poi which I know is 100% not true and not something he would do at all . It was like she just made it up