Author Topic: "Keen bashers"  (Read 15611 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: "Keen bashers"
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:17 PM »
it's funny. i recently came across that site too. i wasn't on it luckily, but i have really only left bad feedback for 1 person recently (in years) though. this is because she was a total scam and i was trying to prevent people from talking to her. otherwise, i don't normally leave bad feedback. primarily because i haven't been calling random people (mostly only people i've used prior, until i found this site and tried new people you guys recommended), so there is nothing negative to say. or 2, i get apathetic. i feel sometimes, what good will my negative feedback do? so i usually just keep my comments to myself and not call back.

anyways, i think it's a funny site honestly. i guess it's the readers chance to vent, and alert others of possible bashers. but it just comes across as complaining in most cases.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »
We had a talk with our "Fav" about us being on the bashers list and she just simply said that in her experience the people that put these lists together say that when they get "Hit" with bad feedback it sets them back in their income and effects their business.  She gets calls from these psychics asking her when their business will begin to do better again. 

And she said something about people having to bid to have their Keen listing placed on the keen site, that it costs them money per person that clicks on them?  So if they get bad feedback it can cost them a lot of money. 

BUT she also said that this isn't something a customer should be worried about.  If the reading was bad and you feel like you should get a refund then you should ask for a refund if you are uncomfortable with talking to the psychic about it.  She said to make sure that you don't let the call go over the 25.00 or you won't be able to get all of your money back from the reading unless the psychic is a professional and they are willing to reimburse you. 

I agree with her.  I'm sorry but when you tell me that I have to pay you money to remove a hex and you don't have that as part of your ad that you believe in or offer magic and such then don't waste my time with it.

tired of it all

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 08:40:46 PM »
I found the bashers list on a few different pages.

https://keenbashers.wordpress.com/
https://bewarekeenbashers.wordpress.com/2011/09/20/bashers-list/
http://bewarekeenbashers.blogspot.com/2012/02/keen-bashers-list.html

Intriguing comment:

What all bashers fail to realize is there are people on this planet who can push back the energy onto negative people so that they do not get what they want now. Some call that karma, but it is literally how the energy runs on the planet.

So, in other words, these readers think they can use spells or magic to get revenge on callers who leave bad feedback. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2016, 07:06:52 PM »
I don't know if they are using spells or magic. I think some of these psychics think are all so powerful they just have fart twice and it can change the outcome to the one they want.

What a completely stupid and irrational thing to include on a Web site trying to make the callers out to be crazy. Whomever wrote that makes it seem like the psychics are just as nuts as some of the over the top callers.
Seriously! Most of the readers I've spoken to turned out to be dead wrong with my situation and I leave them one star. After all we are calling for accuracy, not to listen to BS. And just because a psychic is nice or whatever, doesn't mean they deserve 5 stars.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »
More than half of the advisors are fooling themselves into believing they can actually make a career.
I believe they can pick up on evolving things in their own lives, and the people they're dealing with.
But again, not strong enough to channel others -- and from a distance.

Offline janedoe

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 06:03:24 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  I see I'm on the list as giving poor feedback - 2 stars or less - one out of four times.   I think I've been pretty generous because less than 25% of the readers on Keen are actually psychic and they know it.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:55 PM »
Keenbashers thread is timeless.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2017, 02:40:06 AM »
whoever wrote the list is hilarious

I agree!!!  I think it's only fair they have this list.  Let's be honest.  We do the same thing on here!  If a reader is legit, why would they want to take a call from a psycho cra cra person and risk getting horrible feedback?  Just like we don't want to call readers that are bullcrap and waste our money.  I find nothing wrong with this list.  NOW, if they have a place where they exchange notes, that is NOT ok

anything