Author Topic: "Keen bashers"  (Read 15604 times)

Offline scorpiogirl

"Keen bashers"
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:43:26 AM »
I was doing a search for something and came across this list of people (callers) who are supposed to be avoided because they give negative feedback a lot. I guess there's a psychic callers review board too :-)

http://keenbashers.wordpress.com/

Offline Amaranth

Re: "Keen bashers"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:10:42 AM »
I came across that list a week or so ago.  While I understand a lot of them, for some of them, I think the psychics running the list need to get a thicker skin.  They act ( the ones behind the list ) like they deserve 5 stars every time for every reading.  If I got a reading where the psychic got almost everything wrong or was rude or whatever, I have a right to politely leave less than 5 stars without being called a 'basher'.

Plus, I think some of the people called out on the list was kind of ridiculous.  One person they had on there they said: 'Not really a basher, but leaves long and unnecessary feedback'.  I think they may have since removed that one, though.

loops77

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 06:40:50 PM »
Interesting. Ive noticed Realist411s reviews and he tends to be realistic about the reading he has had. I never get a bashing vibe from his feedback..and honestly most keen psychics should be getting similar reviews. LOL they said he has a large ego.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 07:50:21 PM »
CP has a policy to refund money within few days of the reading and once in a month.  Why don't they say that they will refund money after you let the time pass and see if predictions happen or not. I had several readings in 2010 and early 2011, just weeks ago I called CP, if they could refund some money or give some minutes as I had let enough time to pass (a year and half) too see if the predictions come to fruition or not but they denied.  I didn't know about their refund policy until lately, I had never left any negative feedback. Only 2 or 3 psychics were on the point out of 10-12 rest others were telling me the stories or didn't connect with me. We call in our anxiety and pain if the psychic doesn't connect why they don't say and ask the caller to end the call and call at some other time, instead of dragging you.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
CRAP! I'm on that bloody list!!! lol! Too funny, just too damn funny!

As for the comment on Realist411 - I absolutely agree about the realistic approach she has for her feedback. I've never got that feel that she/he is trying to *bash* the reader per se.

What an amazing list these guys have put together. Like what did you do, go through everyone else's feedback, make a list and checkmark who gave honest feedback and who didn't? Jeesh! LOL!

In all honesty after being on keen for so dang long, you bet I'm going to leave negative feedback here and there, I've been on the bloody site for over 10 years. But what I can say is that I barely leave feedback on there at all, mostly because I like to give a bit more time then the typical 3 month timeframe for things to happen, but if the reading is scripted and you get the whole: he loves you and cares for you he's just confused right now and busy with work and then the typical will be back in 3 months wanting to settle down with you and you'll marry him as he's your soul mate? wtf? I've heard that shit so many times in 10 years, it makes me sick to my stomach. Sorry, but you get to that point where within the first 30 seconds or so you can totally tell when someone is feeding you hogwash, and the reason you can tell is because of what's happening in your relationship/friendship in the current moment! One must use some realistic logic during a call...

As for Realist411, I bloody-well WISH she was on this forum, she's so honest with her feedback I think she should be classified as more of an expert *readee* than I am! lol

Offline 12l2

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
HI - I'm new to this forum! I've been a keen caller for awhile (Ashamed to admit it) and go through spells where I call and months where i don't. I"m coming off a spell of calling. I'm not really a "feedbacker." But recently I've started to leave feedback, mostly to get free minutes. I've also left some negative feedback and gotten angry/upset emails from psychics after having done this. They seem to take it so personally. I must admit it's weird to me. I mean, i understand they're trying to help you and maybe when you feel like they've done a bad job, it is personal. But the email contact seems inappropriate. I wonder if they are trying to guilt you into removing the feedback? One person actual told me it was the worst thing anyone has ever done to her  and v mean spirited since i left 2 negative comments (1 longer and 1 shorter). i just thought...wow, she's crazy. was I really taking advice from this person?? lol.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:17:01 AM »
HI - I'm new to this forum! I've been a keen caller for awhile (Ashamed to admit it) and go through spells where I call and months where i don't. I"m coming off a spell of calling. I'm not really a "feedbacker." But recently I've started to leave feedback, mostly to get free minutes. I've also left some negative feedback and gotten angry/upset emails from psychics after having done this. They seem to take it so personally. I must admit it's weird to me. I mean, i understand they're trying to help you and maybe when you feel like they've done a bad job, it is personal. But the email contact seems inappropriate. I wonder if they are trying to guilt you into removing the feedback? One person actual told me it was the worst thing anyone has ever done to her  and v mean spirited since i left 2 negative comments (1 longer and 1 shorter). i just thought...wow, she's crazy. was I really taking advice from this person?? lol.

Leave negative feedback particularly if the psychics behavior was inappropriate or if you've been fed fairtales for so long and been strung along by the reader or some other valid reasons.  I know that psychics aren't 100% and they should not be and anyone who claims to be is ridiculous. However, I wouldn't leave negative feedback just to get free minutes.  That's just my opinion. Who have you read with and give us your reviews please.

Offline 12l2

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 02:58:14 PM »
Hey! Well - I was actually reading positive feedback to get minutes from readers I liked. Most seem to send minutes. REgarding leaving negative feedback, I have to disagree with you. I think negative feedback is appropriate even if people are wrong, not just if they're lying to you. Yes, of course they can't be 100% accurate but then they shouldn't get 5stars! Everyone on keen has 5 stars and there is no way they are all good psychics.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »
I leave feedback based on the call and the predictions. That's just me. The reading itself can be negative such as a "doom and gloom" reading but it can actually be accurate. I don't leave feedback for free minutes whether its negative or positive. I leave feedback based on the actual call or prediction. I know everyone doesn't utilize my feedback method and you have to use what works best for you and your own individual situation or circumstances. Thanks for sharing  :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
Highly... I agree 100%!  I also wish there was not a cut off date for feedback because sometimes you don't find out that someone was WAY wrong until more than 3 months have passed. 

I leave feedback based on the call and the predictions. That's just me. The reading itself can be negative such as a "doom and gloom" reading but it can actually be accurate. I don't leave feedback for free minutes whether its negative or positive. I leave feedback based on the actual call or prediction. I know everyone doesn't utilize my feedback method and you have to use what works best for you and your own individual situation or circumstances. Thanks for sharing  :)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
We just found out that we are on one of these lists.  what baffles me about it is that the 1 star we left was because the woman started shaking a rattle while we were on the phone and THEN she tells me that she needs to remove a relationship hex that was placed on my sister and that I should send 200.00 quickly to her keen account as a tip so that she can purchase what she needs in order to do the "Incantation".  REALLY????

If that's considered bashing then wow. 

I do know that realist411 person left less than great feedback for a couple of psychics on keen that we've read with and then calls them back and leaves positive feedback afterwards.  I guess it's to get a refund so that they can call other psychics if they want to.  But you can only do that once or up to 25.00 or soemthing like that. 

I say leave negative feedback if the reading was unprofessional and get your money back if you can.   

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »
Honestly, that keenbashers link is not a psychic caller’s review board at all. From reading their lists, I've deduced that Psychics are very, very overly sensitive people. How can they expect a five star all the time anyway? There was one caller that was listed: conniejo42 who was not a basher but left mostly fours. Why is she listed because she didn't leave all fives? No one is perfect, especially not on Keen.  I've talked to readers that were rude and abusive too. This exchange goes both ways, and I still left them five stars because they were accurate.  I just never called them again because of the treatment. In addition, I am never angry when I call, even if the call sucked afterwards and I am never rude. What good does this do?

I might add that Keen has recently changed their rating scale so that after every 3 months, the negative review falls off the readers’ scoring.  It's still there for all to read, but it doesn't show in the feedback summary for the last 90 days.  So chalk this up as another protective measure for the reader.

This keenbashers list pretty much says (in between the lines) give us a 5 star rating or else. How ridiculous is that?  I've only given two 1 stars since the time I've been a member on Keen.  Once, I actually give a five to a reader who was extremely horrible and achingly generic, just to encourage them to improve.  The two 1’s I did leave were because I asked one reader two questions and both times she said she didn’t know.  I said thank you and hung up.  My feedback, rated at a 1 mentioned that if she doesn’t know, then I don’t know why I’m paying her.  Oh, she was pissed and sent me a threatening email about being able to perform spells.  Why would she really think I’m paying her to not know?  Explain this rational to me please?  The second 1 was because some reader wanted me to pay her more money to remove negativity from around my dog.  Previous to this I’ve gotten a reading from her at least three times and she was fairly accurate so the spell b.s. just really threw me and was the oldest psychic mumbo, jumbo trick in the book. 

I read the entire keenbashers article and all the comments. I’d really love a reading from the reader who started the site to see how good she may actually be.  She herself stated the site was started to protect readers, but what she and a lot of readers don’t seem to get is that psychictry (made up word) is not a regulated profession. It is not even looked upon as an actual profession because the scammers outweigh the legitimate gifted, and due to the fact that this industry’s percentage scale is often more wrong than right with outcomes. 

One poster: The Spiritual Man, mentions that what ‘we are experiencing on Keen is not done in the real world at all, and we have accepted it without question.’  He goes on to say:  Think of restaurants who often get complaints from consumers about the food….they may be overall great restaurants but in no way do they post a sign with each complaint outside of their restaurant – it would hurt and extinguish business. In my opinion it doesn’t always, necessarily hurt their business but makes the business accountable, so they can start running a better business. Guess what, spiritual man?  Restaurants are state regulated and get ratings so that the food doesn’t make people sick, hence the same for psychics.  I can’t tell you how sick my bank account is for calling psychics.  What protects me for making another deceitful call?   I’ve been to restaurants where the food was outstanding but the service horrible and it’s still in business today, proving that some negative aspects doesn’t always affect the business negatively.

I've never asked for a refund on Keen, even when I deserved it.  The keenbashers site is almost saying, either leave five stars all the time or leave nothing. It almost makes me not want to rate those who really aren't psychic (since Keen doesn't check either) and just avoid them at all cost. I noticed the blogger of the site pretty much glossed over this aspect altogether. She pretty much deflected the fact that there are people who sign up on Keen just to make a buck.  I should probably leave Keen altogether and go to a better website.

Finally, there are Keen advisors who leave negative feedback for other readers as well, so wouldn’t this in and of itself, serve as proof that Keen’s bad so called psychics need to be weeded out? 

Offline marybell

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »
Zee, the negative feedback goes way back 3 months. I just lifted this from one of the listings on the front page.

12/5/2010    GodsMiracle    1 star    Unfortunately none of it was accurate, the complete opposite. HOWEVER, she was exceptionally kind and caring and really wants to help. Sometimes things just don't click. Blessings to you.

Re:That bashers list: I am not surprised at all that there is a list like this out there.  Although some names on that list do not make sense ( like the ones who only leave 4 stars) others do. I mean , in all fairness, why would any adviser want to take a call from someone who they know for sure will leave give them a tough time or leave bad feedback (the 80% ones)
I personally, never leave bad feedback. If I am unhappy with a reading, I do not leave anything. This is mostly because I read the feedback really carefully to make sure the psychic I am calling is legit and honest.  This means I have never get a scripted reading, and I can usually tell within 2 minutes if the psychic is connecting to me. And because for the most part, I do not spend more than 2.50/min, I don't come out too badly. There is only one adviser that I regularly paid over 3.00/min until I discovered she had a site off line.  I do not see the value in leaving bad feedback for someone who is honest. I mean , we all know , or should know anyway, that not all psychics work for everyone.  Even when I buy stuff on ebay, I don't leave bad feedback, unless I feel I was intentionally ripped off. But then again, that is just me!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:37:47 PM by marybell »

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 05:29:17 PM »
Yes, Marybell the feedback goes way back 3 months but if you look at the feedback summary (as I noted) it only goes back as far as 90 days.  I've looked at the summary before and sometimes it doesn't show any 1 ratings.  But if scroll back through the comments, a 1 is shown AND if you look at the date, the 1 fell off the summary because it was older than 90 days. Understand what you will, but I'm telling you the rating system has changed.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 07:53:48 PM »
I think it is fair to say that the feedback system for ALL the psychic websites suck!  It isn't just Keen, some of them will not display negative feedback, and most of us don't leave feedback at all!  Zee, just let all of this go, really who cares, it is a call at your own risk type of deal because honestly who knows who is leaving the glowing feedback. 

This forum is an excellent resource to review readers and if they may work for you.  As we all know not every reader will work for everyone, but I would NOT bank on glowing feedback from any site.

Who has been accurate for you?