Author Topic: Value for money  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Smiley1

Value for money
« on: September 18, 2020, 01:31:46 AM »
I was wondering who you find the best value for money?

There are some readers who charge $15 per minute and you don't get any predictions from them - Mattie and others that are cheap and give you good predictions such as etsy.

So how do you see the value, in the predictions made (that happen or just make you feel good for 5 minutes)?
What they can tell you to help with the situation?
New Information that you can validate?

I have found californian psychics to be a waste of my money but kept going because it was easy and then stopped where as I get more value from some reader on bitwine or storefront because they are less time rushed and give me more. 

Just interested if anyone has thought of it that way?

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Value for money
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 01:50:15 AM »
To be very honest, if you connected with Autumn Rivers in Bitwine, she has the best value of money. Can't beat her 3 Qs for $10, it normally lasted 15mins.
Her predictions so far quite on point for me. She is not an empath, but she reads based on what card tells you. I found she is more accurate if she knows some background, that way she interprets card better.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 01:56:34 AM »
Good question -

Best value for predictions - Astro Wing on Keen - $3.99

Just to make me feel good - Lily Cade on Keen - $2.60

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:38 AM »
To be very honest, if you connected with Autumn Rivers in Bitwine, she has the best value of money. Can't beat her 3 Qs for $10, it normally lasted 15mins.
Her predictions so far quite on point for me. She is not an empath, but she reads based on what card tells you. I found she is more accurate if she knows some background, that way she interprets card better.

Wow. Now I want to try her.  That’s a great deal if she’s correct.  Thank you

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 02:09:05 AM »
No worries. And she also has 3 cards spread deal at the moment with $12. I think at some point i may try this one lol
Let me know how you go later. Good luck and hope she connects with you  ;)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 02:27:33 AM »
Good question -

How correct are they?

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 03:05:08 PM »
Good question -

How correct are they?

Astro Wing has been super correct - for instance, I had been dating someone for 8 months and she said you guys will hit a bump in the road in October (this was three years ago) she said "I am not certain it you will be together or not after that)  She was correct - we hit a bump and it ended.

Lily Cade is fun to talk with and will make you feel good - She is hit and miss on predictions but I don't mind because she is cheap and upbeat.  She is usually good with bit picture like "you volume of work is going to pick up next month" or "your boss really likes you" even when I am doubting these things she will be correct.  However, if you ask "when will he call me" she probably won't be accurate.  She is good with nailing down feelings.

anything