Author Topic: Honest reader alert!  (Read 1688 times)

Offline court1130

Honest reader alert!
« on: September 13, 2020, 04:05:36 PM »
Hey guys! I'm a newer member here on the boards and I'm sure you've seen me post on a bunch of other topics, but my cousin has been reading for some time now and she recently created her own site with highly affordable rates. I do not like encouraging others to spend money on psychics (I have actually posted against it and suggested watching general and pick a card readings on youtube instead) but I want to help get the website out there. Family or not, I would not compromise my values to promote any reader unless I truly believed in his or her abilities and felt he or she was totally honest and ethical. She absolutely does have the client's best interest in mind and she will only ever tell you what she sees (no bullshit, no sugar, no fairytales). Check out her site and definitely let me know what you guys think if you decide to try her. Her name is Jennie. 😊
http://Jenniemeltzer.wixsite.com/psychic
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 04:26:17 PM by court1130 »

Offline sugarsky

Re: Honest reader alert!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 06:02:42 PM »
Hey Court :) do you use her yourself (I know she’s family) and has she been accurate for you? What’s her reading style like?

Offline court1130

Re: Honest reader alert!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 09:05:29 PM »
Yes, I have used her many times and she tells me what I need to hear; she has always been honest and accurate. If it's negative news, she will deliver with compassion. She reads tarot and she actually specially crafted her own deck. If needed, she will clarify with oracles. She also offers other services that are worth checking out. She details everything on her website and you may also contact her directly if you have further questions!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:20:18 PM by court1130 »

anything