Author Topic: Best on bitwine or other for long term predictions  (Read 5100 times)

Offline Mich123

Best on bitwine or other for long term predictions
« on: September 13, 2020, 10:07:10 AM »
Hi, of all the readings I have had (which is a lot) everyone says the final outcome is around 2 years off.  I struggle how advisors can see this as it’s so far out and things can change.  Has anyone had any long term predictions come true and who by please? Thanks.

Offline PinkyD

Re: Best on bitwine or other for long term predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
Hi, of all the readings I have had (which is a lot) everyone says the final outcome is around 2 years off.  I struggle how advisors can see this as it’s so far out and things can change.  Has anyone had any long term predictions come true and who by please? Thanks.

That’s really far off, 2 years. I’ve never had any come to pass yet. I have pending predictions but the ones I received years ago... they never came to pass, my life changed drastically a million times over the span of 2 or 3yrs. ST gives long term predictions but none has ever come to pass for me yet- I’m a little over a year waiting. Ari had a vision of my life 2years ahead and it seems that the elements for that to occur is happening now...miss Ann’s cards are right (if you do wheel of the year) but he interpretations were so wrong for me so I think that spoils only work if you know how to interpret tarot for yourself. This is a tough one.....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:53:13 AM by PinkyD »

Offline Mich123

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:21:27 AM »
Thank you for this.  Yeah it’s Ari, Autumn Rivers and most others who have said within 2 years! Miss Ann didn’t give me a timeframe. Not sure what to think....

Offline jz507

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 11:22:43 AM »
The only one that has worked for me is Cleopatra

Offline Mich123

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 11:24:15 AM »
Also, Cleopatra divine said 13 first time I read with her, readings after with her she said it would happen but in years to come.  I’m confused as I really like her and think she’s accurate but if she can only see a year out who do you know something will happen over that year....

Offline Mich123

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 11:25:46 AM »
Thanks.  Was cleopatras Prediction over a year out? I know she says she only reads up to a year but she mentioned that 13 (which presume was months) and referred to it being years away?  Thank you.

Offline court1130

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 12:11:53 AM »
Angel Readings
Rares Mardare
Rachel Marie
Cleopatra Divine
Terry Mitchell
DJ Ownby
Stephanie Theresa #1

I agree 💯 with this list, as well, excluding DJ; never read with him or her. 👍🏼
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:14:31 AM by court1130 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 07:25:37 PM »
Miss Ann
Rachel Marie

Offline Mich123

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2020, 10:29:44 PM »
Thank you.  All on the list say a future apart from Stephanie who said unlikely!!

anything