Author Topic: Predictions that happened with Cookie and Uli  (Read 4258 times)

Offline 1day

Predictions that happened with Cookie and Uli
« on: March 19, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
Hi Everyone:

I had a couple of predictions come true with Uli and Cookie recently.

My last reading with Cookie, she focused on work and said that I really had to refocus on my job because an attack was going to come from somewhere. She even told me the week of 3/14, I had to be very careful, as someone was going to nitpick me and I was going to feel extreme stress at work and will consider looking for something else while I was going through this because of fear of being fired, but if I stood up for myself, I would prove everyone wrong. This is exactly what happened. And the exact date. Once I went back over my notes to confirm what she told me, I was totally floored. After the reading, I totally focused on work, but I forgot about the focused attention on me last week. It wasn't until after it happened that I remembered that she told me something, so I wasn't even looking for it when it happened.

In regards to Uli, I haven't spoken to her since before Valentine's Day, but she told me the person I was calling about would have several things be connected to a personal betrayal. I don't want to go into too much detail, but she nailed it. I didn't even know what she was talking about at the time, so it wasn't even something that I could have suggested somewhere in the reading. She hasn't been right on everything, but this was a pretty big one.

I haven't had a reading in almost three weeks, and I am resisting the urge to call back and offer confirmation on what happened, but I am letting things play out. Just wanted to share that I had two predictions come true.

Have a good week everyone!

Thought I would share.