Author Topic: Anyone feeling this way right now?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline court1130

Anyone feeling this way right now?
« on: September 03, 2020, 09:29:37 PM »
After spending thousands on my psychic binge and going back and forth between my logic and intuition, I'm currently sitting here just praying predictions come to fruition. I think either way I'll be upset because I paid for heavy hitters to pretty much tell me the same damn thing and either it'll happen or it won't. So, I think I answered my own question. I am currently (and will continue to be) quite upset with the money I've dumped into this and I'm happy to say I've spent more time enjoying myself and living life in the meantime than getting readings and obsessing. I've finally accepted the information I've gotten and realized whatever is meant to happen, would have happened regardless. So, yes. I'm still angry that I let my obsessive tendencies get the best of me when A. I already knew most of the answers I was seeking and B. Spent money I absolutely was in no position to spend. I think one of Yona's predictions is manifesting in that I'll find myself in a financial hole, but I'll ultimately make it out OK. This is that hole lmao. 🤦🏻

Offline Smiley1

Re: Anyone feeling this way right now?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 11:36:41 AM »
I did this. 4 or 5 years ago.  Every single psychic told me I’d met my one.  He’s come good and we’d end up together.  I had this wake up about what I deserved instead of living in a fairytale.  I’d held onto every word of psychics thinking my life no matter how much shit I got myself in would come good.  Psychics said so.

Then I stopped readings. Got myself together and stopped
Waiting for him to get it.  I do still get readings.  Mainly a few good ones and occasionally try some fresh blood lol.  But my guy never came good.  It’s 5 years since I heard from him because I stopped the cycle and he wasn’t strong enough.

I also realised that many readers pick up energies that come in much later than we think.

Offline Just FYI

Re: Anyone feeling this way right now?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 02:44:07 PM »
After spending thousands on my psychic binge and going back and forth between my logic and intuition, I'm currently sitting here just praying predictions come to fruition. I think either way I'll be upset because I paid for heavy hitters to pretty much tell me the same damn thing and either it'll happen or it won't. So, I think I answered my own question. I am currently (and will continue to be) quite upset with the money I've dumped into this and I'm happy to say I've spent more time enjoying myself and living life in the meantime than getting readings and obsessing. I've finally accepted the information I've gotten and realized whatever is meant to happen, would have happened regardless. So, yes. I'm still angry that I let my obsessive tendencies get the best of me when A. I already knew most of the answers I was seeking and B. Spent money I absolutely was in no position to spend. I think one of Yona's predictions is manifesting in that I'll find myself in a financial hole, but I'll ultimately make it out OK. This is that hole lmao. 🤦🏻

Yes. I know how you feel. I like to think I’ve moved past being angry with myself for having spent so much money on something so valueless, and I’ll never get that money back. In fact I also get mad at myself for having reasoned it at the time that it was my therapy... well, I started seeing a therapist and it costs much less and is far more productive than I could have imagined. Wish I’d taken this step earlier.

I still get readings though but I don’t use them to feed my insecurities and anxiety. Instead of using them to speculate on what’s happening I try to accept what’s going on at face value and think of how I can move forward. It’s really hard at times but very empowering to realize that I can play a role in the next step.

anything