Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner vs Ari  (Read 5815 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Leeloo's Esotericorner vs Ari
« on: September 01, 2020, 01:26:20 PM »
Who do u find more reliable ?

Offline Steven213

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner vs Ari
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 01:32:42 PM »
Leeloo

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
Ari for accuracy

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 11:08:16 PM »
Thanks for the comments 

Offline Steven213

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 02:57:57 AM »
I read with Ari I asked hows my friend think about me after the fight, Ari said he is confused and upset and he thinks you are negative and doesnt want to contact you.
Leeloo said "No, he feels bad and guilty, he will apologise later. But the apology will not be direct."

Correct 100%, he contact me and sending me something like a picture and video etc indirectly apologising and wanting to be friend again.
Ari is wrong many many times, I dont recommend. I dont like her energy.

I guess I dont want to deal with negativity Ari gave that was wrong! lol....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 03:00:52 AM by Steven213 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 12:52:10 AM »
Ari for me! For some reason card readers/readings are never accurate for me. But I guess it’s who you connect with. For instance for 2 days straight my bf and I have been at loggerheads, he was arguing and behaving like such an arse. Ari told me he was caught up in a mood doing his head in and he’ll come around, he’ll apologize and try to make things better. I really couldn’t see it and he took a bit but a few minutes ago he just apologized and was tearful and said something word for word what Ari said. Also last night she saw him “out of it”. Well, I didn’t know but when I drove over he was definitely out of it lol he was even knocked out on the couch lol🤦🏻‍♀️

So I really think it’s who you connect to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 11:24:54 AM »
I had the same experience with her and I think sometimes readers have difficulty remaining neutral.   She was describing the situation very accurately so I thought she was right, but At the time I thought she  saw it so much more negatively than it actually was. I didn’t think the person I was asking about was that terrible but she was convinced. Luckily the outcome was wrong. I do think she picked up really and gave a ton of accurate information but that night she just saw it being much worse than it was. Cosmiccards saw it the same but she was much more neutral and got it right.

I read with Ari I asked hows my friend think about me after the fight, Ari said he is confused and upset and he thinks you are negative and doesnt want to contact you.
Leeloo said "No, he feels bad and guilty, he will apologise later. But the apology will not be direct."

Correct 100%, he contact me and sending me something like a picture and video etc indirectly apologising and wanting to be friend again.
Ari is wrong many many times, I dont recommend. I dont like her energy.

I guess I dont want to deal with negativity Ari gave that was wrong! lol....

Offline SweetT

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 05:20:01 PM »
Ari was hitting a lot on what my POI was experiencing before I even told her why. I also chatted with CosmicCards and she said similar things as well. It is interesting that ones from different platforms have the same outcomes.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 11:15:46 AM »
Ari said totally different to most regarding something. She was wrong. Just fyi.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 11:26:45 AM »
Ari is often wrong

Offline lala36

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
Ok guys I read with both Ari gave me a no but Leeloo gave me a yes - who do I believe?  Also Cleopatra D gave me a yes so confused... HELP!  :o

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 12:41:11 PM »
In my experience, Ari is negative usually. Leeloo and CD match each other usually. Predictions pending but that’s my experience of them.

same experience with Leeloo and CD and Kisha too. The three gave me similar predictions and time-frames. It's almost like it kills Ari to give a positive or be positve LOL. Her prediction ultimately was positive but she focused a lot on the negative aspects of it.

Offline lala36

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 01:10:10 PM »
In my experience, Ari is negative usually. Leeloo and CD match each other usually. Predictions pending but that’s my experience of them.

same experience with Leeloo and CD and Kisha too. The three gave me similar predictions and time-frames. It's almost like it kills Ari to give a positive or be positve LOL. Her prediction ultimately was positive but she focused a lot on the negative aspects of it.

Thanks i'll go with LeeLoo & Cleo so, though they both had different time frames! LL said January & Cleo said this year and gave me a 2 and a 6 as dates... glad I asked now because I had read such good things about Ari so I got disheartened!

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 02:02:18 PM »
I would trust CD and Leeloo better, they are proven to be accurate many times

Offline lala36

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 02:26:49 PM »
I would trust CD and Leeloo better, they are proven to be accurate many times

Thank u I guess I got caught up in the hype! Who is better with timing out of these 2?