Author Topic: Purple ocean/garden reader keys of auset and oh life tarot  (Read 2133 times)

Offline KitKat121

Purple ocean/garden reader keys of auset and oh life tarot
« on: August 31, 2020, 02:25:07 PM »
Hi has anyone had readings with either ? What’s your experiences been like I’ve only had one with keys of auset she seems like she needs a lot of info to go on first and seemed quite negative and general in replies different reading to all the others have told me too. What had your experience been like is she accurate of been off for you too ?

Offline devangk3

Re: Purple ocean/garden reader keys of auset and oh life tarot
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 07:58:22 AM »
Oh life tarot is legit..she doesn't give timelines but she ain't BS as well!!

keys of auset was negative i guess for me.. I didn't feel connected with her.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:59:55 AM by devangk3 »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 10:27:41 AM »
Keys of Auset is one of the 3 people I use on there. She has connected well and with no information. She actually answered my main question before I asked it the first time we chatted. She’s very “to the point” so if you’re looking for fluff, she isn’t your reader. Which is fine for me because I rather know the truth and not waste time I’ll never get back.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 03:37:34 PM »
Both were vague with me didn’t connect and asked for a lot of background info first

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 04:10:30 PM »
yeah from reading through this board I've come to find out that people who told me things that they had no way of knowing, things that some of my own friends don't even know- other people on here called them fake. LOL. Not everyone will connect. Personally, I didn't care for ST because she was vague but people on here swear by her. it's just a matter of finding who connects with you regardless of what others say.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 05:18:45 PM »
I agree and it’s hard to find one that does connect genuinely but it takes a lot of buying and readings to understand who is real deal

Offline court1130

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2020, 11:50:13 PM »
I actually liked both! Felt they were genuine and didn't need information to connect!