Author Topic: Kasamba - Robyn olsen  (Read 2792 times)

Offline KitKat121

Kasamba - Robyn olsen
« on: August 26, 2020, 08:45:11 AM »
Hi all. I write this with a heavy heart. I started psychic readings a year ago since I was going through and very painful time in my life. My first experience started on Kasamba and it was with Robyn olsen who I have read with for one full year now. She charges almost $30 per minute so I would only ever come in for few mins as I couldn’t afford it and sometimes I would end up without funds because of the charges at the time but I’ve never told her till now but the more I read with her the less accurate she became there were little details that were true I must say but looking back for such an expensive rate the predictions actually were the total opposite. She made a few about the man I was seeing at the time and that changed the next day after I came in to her again after he ghosted me after proposing which she didn’t see at all in the reading we had. I recently discovered that someone else I was going to meet and who I got close too had a girlfriend the entire time this was Heart breaking for me but I did let Robyn know that I was a little surprised that this didn’t come out in any of our readings. Since then Robyn now has done a 180 turn on me. She said I’m not allowed to read with her anymore. I’ve tried to resolve this with her but I’ve now left it because it’s getting me really down to be honest since we did have a good connection and she was also like a friend to me and would also message me out of chat sometimes which was kind of her. In a nut shell unfortunately confronting her politely about major factors that she didn’t pick up on she ends up becoming defensive which I’ve never seen even to say to me “ don’t come in under different names on chat” I’ve never ever done that I’ve had one account for one full year since starting psychic readings and j did tel her that comment was extremely offensive to me as it’s like an accusation she used to be kind but since this incident it’s gone sour. Sorry for going on fo so long but this has left with me a heavy heart as she was my go to since one year now although major predictions haven’t come to pass I did believe in her and felt I guess let down.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:51:19 AM by KitKat121 »

pfizer

Re: Kasamba - Robyn olsen
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 09:42:08 AM »
sorry this happened to you
she worried you would bad mouth her (which you should because she was so wrong) that is why she refused to read for you again.
from what you said she was not accurate at all; those major issues she couldnt pick up, you shouldnt go back to her NEVER
i tried her once when i still use liveperson (now kasamba) she was wrong so i never go back.

take care of yourself; right now i would suggest you stop all reading and focus at your own well being.

Hi all. I write this with a heavy heart. I started psychic readings a year ago since I was going through and very painful time in my life. My first experience started on Kasamba and it was with Robyn olsen who I have read with for one full year now. She charges almost $30 per minute so I would only ever come in for few mins as I couldn’t afford it and sometimes I would end up without funds because of the charges at the time but I’ve never told her till now but the more I read with her the less accurate she became there were little details that were true I must say but looking back for such an expensive rate the predictions actually were the total opposite. She made a few about the man I was seeing at the time and that changed the next day after I came in to her again after he ghosted me after proposing which she didn’t see at all in the reading we had. I recently discovered that someone else I was going to meet and who I got close too had a girlfriend the entire time this was Heart breaking for me but I did let Robyn know that I was a little surprised that this didn’t come out in any of our readings. Since then Robyn now has done a 180 turn on me. She said I’m not allowed to read with her anymore. I’ve tried to resolve this with her but I’ve now left it because it’s getting me really down to be honest since we did have a good connection and she was also like a friend to me and would also message me out of chat sometimes which was kind of her. In a nut shell unfortunately confronting her politely about major factors that she didn’t pick up on she ends up becoming defensive which I’ve never seen even to say to me “ don’t come in under different names on chat” I’ve never ever done that I’ve had one account for one full year since starting psychic readings and j did tel her that comment was extremely offensive to me as it’s like an accusation she used to be kind but since this incident it’s gone sour. Sorry for going on fo so long but this has left with me a heavy heart as she was my go to since one year now although major predictions haven’t come to pass I did believe in her and felt I guess let down.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 09:47:50 AM »
Thank you for your kind words it really means a lot in a time like this for me. I’ve never bad mouthed any psychic even when I got ripped off but yes I agree with you that’s probably why she won’t let me read with her anymore. She did hit on nail a few things in the very beginning but as I aid became more inaccurate the more I read with her and after one year this is the first time I told her about it since I discovered my last POI had a gf the entire time whilst he was trying to get with me. She even went on to say that she can’t pick up everything in few mins and that it’s my fault as other clients come in for 60mins! That’s $30 per minute by the way I don’t know what to believe anymore

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »
Jesstess thank you for your kind words means a lot x

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 09:44:10 PM »
As I said she was more accurate whne I started with her but he predictions kept changing I’ve read with her for one full year. There were major things she did not pick up on but I was worried to confront her about it. This was the first time I ever did Tell her and I did say it politely but she took a turn for the worst and won’t let me read with her and blamed me for not reading long enough yet not once in one year as she ever said I needed to come in for longer than I did especially she knew I was struggling financially so I’d always send my questions to her before chat. It saddened me a lot I have tried several times to resolve this in few days and she won’t bother now she told me not to come in and not to debate this with her.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 06:53:42 AM »
Who is Yona and Leanne ? Do they do picture readings or on chat

anything