Author Topic: Psychics are fake. They are good at scamming. Don't be like me and waste!  (Read 3078 times)

Offline MikeNY

I have spent near $10,000 on psychics and spell casters.  It's all
Bull shit. I wasted a year of my life believing these assholes. I don't want to see people
Go through what I went through.  I lost money and time from my life I won't get back. I could have healed and met someone else but all the false promises they gave me just kept me in the hole.  Please everyone just love your life and control your outcome.  Many blessings to you all. Everyone should Ban the psychics hotlines and stop giving money to people who are wrong.  They are worse then the weather people. Getting paid to be wrong.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

I've just started this psychic reading galore in early of the year. Yes, I have some issues to ask but I mainly go for readings for entertainment purposes & learning especially on how to conduct readings in Tarot (& now I'm also learning Lenormand). I also went to Vedic & Horary astrologists for readings because I'm fascinated with these topics too. I'm also a curious person so yes, from these readings I'd like to know about past, present, & future situations & feelings but whenever I got predictions from readers, I never really take it seriously. What I did was making a list of all of those predictions & their timings, if it happened I marked it with green, if it didn't happen, I marked it with red. So I kind of treat these readings like a questionnaire or survey. With this kind of attitude, I'm able to control how much I want to spend on this activity. But this is just me, everyone may see & treat these readings differently. I just share my experience so no judgment in here...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:39:07 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline Smiley1

I honestly think it is time for you to stop reading with CP.

They are feeding you a fairytale that will never happen and you seem to like the instant gratification of this.

Is this person you keep calling about worth $10K because they are not making you feel too great right now.

Offline Oisin16

Bull shit. I wasted a year of my life believing these assholes. I don't want to see people
Go through what I went through.  I lost money and time from my life I won't get back. I could have healed and met someone else but all the false promises they gave me just kept me in the hole.  Please everyone just love your life and control your outcome.  Many blessings to you all. Everyone should Ban the psychics hotlines and stop giving money to people who are wrong.  They are worse then the weather people. Getting paid to be wrong.

Hey, I spent same as you and wasted a year of my life which was 2019 but glad we realized sooner than later instead of being 5 or 10 years into this
Cycle

Offline njlady

When I get a reading, I sit back and wait to see how things pan out.  It could be days to months to years. I don't call, call, call, call, call .... If they are genuine, great.  I'll most likely call them again at some point.  If you have a compulsion to call call call and keep doing it, it's not the fault of the person who picked up the phone when you called.  It's August.  I think I have had 4 readings so far this year, spent less than $250 total and I don't regret any of it.  236 days / 250 dollars = .94 cents a day.  Way less than a cup of coffee.

It's common knowledge that many, if not most, of the readers on these sites aren't psychic and are instructed to give good news.  There are genuinely gifted people out there and yes, some of them are on the lines.  That's where discernment comes in.  Don't keep doing something that isn't working for you.  There is always someone in any profession that will have their hand out and be more than willing to take your money. 

Who you give your money to is completely under your control.  I doubt there is anything else in your life that you would have kept doing and spent 10k on if it wasn't working for you.  The issue is why you keep (or kept) doing something that wasn't working.  The more times you are told a happy story will not make it become reality, except in your mind and only until you call again to get another fix after the last one wore off.

Offline devangk3

Lets say 3 months ago someone reached out to you and gave you this exact message which you have just expressed? Would it have stopped you? Would it have made a difference? I wish you well on your journey, but let others come to the realization themselves. Their conclusions might be different from yours. Some users only consult with psychics for entertainment purposes, playfully like a hobby and take predictions with huge grains of salt and dont squander thousands of dollars doing so. Psychics actually do work for some people and so the business has not/will not die despite the multitude of fake ones out there seeking a quick buck.

This is a very common pattern. Someone reaches a stage where they are fed up and lose all faith in psychics and suddenly feel the need to save others with their advice from their own experiences. The intent is good but it just doesnt work. All the best to u tho.

Spot on, I believe the same as you , there are many psychics/empath no matter how wrong we think they are their predictions have panned out for someone...its all about connections and timings

what works for you may not work for others..as simple as that

anything