Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 22368 times)

Offline Live and love

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2020, 03:48:34 PM »
I could never use those 3 min !!! because she never called me back !!

She kew I am very ill, I was having those terrible chemo treatments .... my financial situation was  also not good back then because of this.
Still she didn't keep her promise.

I was on line waiting for her to call me back every day, even sent her reminder mails and she read them all but never called me back, the free minutes were out of date one day. She did this consciously. She just didn't care. If she were an honorable person she should have sent me my money back because she knows the reading was TERRIBLE!!! but she did not even give me those 3 minutes.

She should be ashamed of herself.
I agree!  Why would she do this?!   I do hope you are doing better now..

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2020, 05:59:10 PM »
She keeps telling me if there is India or China related to a subject, Indian or Muslin related to the subject. Nothing related to this that I know now. You know when you write notes about the call, you go back, and you can summarize pages of notes in one little paragraph? yes, that was it.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2020, 01:40:36 AM »
I spent nearly 400 Euros and she was completely wrong. The only one reading I regret from all of my heart. If it wasn't this thread I wouldn't have called her or spent so much time on phone waiting for nothing... silence and silence... and when she talked she asked me many questions and mixed peoples energy. The future predictions were wrong also. Completely wrong.
Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones or distracting repartee which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?

She mixed up peoples energies. I.E. she saw a banker, a teacher and so on.... I have had to go to the bank but my boyfriend was not a banker, he was an architect. My friend is a teacher but not my boyfriend. So she sees some stuff and guessing it.... but it does not match up, in that case it does not help me at all. It was a guessing game on my cost.

She was wrong, my POI married someone else.
She was wrong, I did not get that money from my aunty
She was wrong about my health

She was wrong with everything! She saw some bits and pieces and tried to understand what she is seeing there, and kept asking me questions... for nearly 7 $ per minute ! that is NOT ok!

I had cancer at that time, was getting chemo and other treatments and SHE DID NOT SAW THAT !!!!!!!

She apologized for keeping me on the phone for so long and not giving me any information for that price and sent me only 3!!! minutes BUT at the end  she never called me to make it up to me. She just doesn’t care. She got paid. She could/should have refund me my money if she wanted to. Readers can do that.

The worst reading EVER! I could continue but I get upset so I won't, it was a huge mistake to call her.

Sharon, your post really hit home for me. I’m sorry about your experience. I also read with her one month before I got diagnosed with breast cancer and she did not mention it. I also owe a lot in medical bills. For those that don’t know, health insurance (not even a good one like mine) cover the entire cost of each chemo treatment. Each Single treatment for me was $22,000. I owe $2,000 of that on each treatment. I had 4 of those and 16 total treatments. I don’t know how much the other 12 cost cause I stopped looking at the bill cause looking at the bill would just depress me. She did not mention that I would be looking at a huge debt. I’m alive so I’m still grateful!

Sharon, I hope you are doing well now. Sending you positive vibes your way!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2020, 05:11:14 AM »
Omg. My thoughts are with you both.

Never read with cookie was checking her page to see if worth it and saw your comments.

Why on earth have you got to pay that.  So much mo way at a hard time.  Sending you healing vibes.

I spent nearly 400 Euros and she was completely wrong. The only one reading I regret from all of my heart. If it wasn't this thread I wouldn't have called her or spent so much time on phone waiting for nothing... silence and silence... and when she talked she asked me many questions and mixed peoples energy. The future predictions were wrong also. Completely wrong.
Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones or distracting repartee which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?

She mixed up peoples energies. I.E. she saw a banker, a teacher and so on.... I have had to go to the bank but my boyfriend was not a banker, he was an architect. My friend is a teacher but not my boyfriend. So she sees some stuff and guessing it.... but it does not match up, in that case it does not help me at all. It was a guessing game on my cost.

She was wrong with everything! She saw some bits and pieces and tried to understand what she is seeing there, and kept asking me questions... for nearly 7 $ per minute ! that is NOT ok!

I had cancer at that time, was getting chemo and other treatments and SHE DID NOT SAW THAT !!!!!!!

She apologized for keeping me on the phone for so long and not giving me any information for that price and sent me only 3!!! minutes BUT at the end  she never called me to make it up to me. She just doesn’t care. She got paid. She could/should have refund me my money if she wanted to. Readers can do that.

The worst reading EVER! I could continue but I get upset so I won't, it was a huge mistake to call her.

Sharon, your post really hit home for me. I’m sorry about your experience. I also read with her one month before I got diagnosed with breast cancer and she did not mention it. I also owe a lot in medical bills. For those that don’t know, health insurance (not even a good one like mine) cover the entire cost of each chemo treatment. Each Single treatment for me was $22,000. I owe $2,000 of that on each treatment. I had 4 of those and 16 total treatments. I don’t know how much the other 12 cost cause I stopped looking at the bill cause looking at the bill would just depress me. She did not mention that I would be looking at a huge debt. I’m alive so I’m still grateful!

Offline sharon

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »

[/quote]

Thank you so much <3 You are absolutely right. I would have NEVER paid that much money or waited on the phone in silence for her to say something or keep answering and answering her questions if it wasn't that thread about Cookie. I read back then everything written about her. And did what the people suggest to do. Negative reviews were so rare to find. So it influenced me by my decision and handling. And I was in a very bad place, I needed help and some answers.

This is why I am writing about my experience, so others can be aware of the situation.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:22:03 PM by sharon »

Offline sharon

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2020, 11:58:07 AM »
She keeps telling me if there is India or China related to a subject, Indian or Muslin related to the subject. Nothing related to this that I know now. You know when you write notes about the call, you go back, and you can summarize pages of notes in one little paragraph? yes, that was it.

She said to me the exact thing, China, India, and Los Angeles. I  did not understand what she is talking about. Completely wrong.

Offline sharon

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2020, 12:15:34 PM »

Thank you so much for your kind words <3 I am glad you are doing well <3  Wishing you continuation of your well being.<3 I am sorry about your financial situation aswell, I def understand you with everything you are going through.

I did have 4+12 chemo, 18 antibody therapy, surgery and 24 radiotherapy  :( When I called her I was in the middle of the chemo and antibody therapy. She just did not see it. And 1,5 years later I am still in therapy. She did not see the now back then or the future.

I have had problems with the bank and I asked her about my financial situation aswell, she did not see my problems with the bank and she was wrong with the future prediction. I did not get that money from my aunty.

Remote reviewing was def not the case in my situation. Nor any kind of psychic ability.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2020, 12:38:32 PM »
Sending positive vibes to you ladies. Cookie was half azz for me as well few years back and I never called again. Besides the fact I find it ridiculous to wait in a que for MONTHS.  She didn’t see anything how it ended up happening but she did tell me my ex was cheating. She failed to tell me he had a baby and various other important facts that I found out later on. I think I got in her que because of this forum unfortunately. I feel like if a advisor can’t tell me the full picture I don’t care to pay for half of the picture or details. Some do this to keep you calling back and that’s just sick to me.
 I’m not here to bash cookie. She probably works for some ppl but if one is not careful with the reviews here they will spend and spend and lead to uncontrollable debt. I have seen many threads here increase in popularity very fast... and also sizzle out very fast after time passes and ppl figured out that advisor was full of it. I remember everyday Diva was the most talked about here for weeks and now she’s not. I say that to say this, just be careful while enjoying this site. I have seen this site make and break advisors from reviews alone. And some advisors infiltrate this site to prey on the weak and take advantage of clients while they’re hurt and emotional. This post is not directed at any one specific, just wanted to send words of encouragement and send Luv to those above who struggle. Best of luck everyone ❤️
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 05:56:58 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Live and love

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2020, 02:37:37 PM »

i have some health concerns as well  that no one has picked up on , but I thought that it is  because they are not legally allowed to advise on Health issues or because I ask specific questions and avoid general readings. Do i have that wrong? Does Cookie do general readings? " She said to me the exact thing, China, India, and Los Angeles. I  did not understand what she is talking about. Completely wrong." Sharon and Intheotherside:  Do you have an accent or name that would lead her to this funny conclusion? "Negative reviews were so rare to find. So it influenced me by my decision and handling. And I was in a very bad place, I needed help and some answers." Sharon,  I had the exact same problem. There seemed to be a concerted effort by some  to "sweep away" all of her negative reviews. That is why I started this thread. I am glad I did.  I was in line to read with her, and now am no longer.  I know some have had  success with her, but I would rather not risk it with these reviews , particularly with her rate per minute.
Sharon and Piggynose , I am sorry to hear about your health and financial challenges. How difficult for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2020, 04:24:12 PM »
I do have an accent but I am not originally from India or China!!! She said I see a Country with "I" and I told her, I am originally from a country that has I.... She replied is it India or China? No....

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2020, 04:49:05 PM »
I was reviewing the last two readings with Cookie. The first, she was much better, concise, and gave me predictions. The second, lengthed a lot and she was repeating remote viewing, over and over again...

Offline sharon

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2020, 05:42:06 AM »
I have an accent too but have nothing to do with China or India or Los Angeles. I live in Europe.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 05:45:18 AM by sharon »

Offline sharon

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2020, 05:47:10 AM »

i have some health concerns as well  that no one has picked up on , but I thought that it is  because they are not legally allowed to advise on Health issues or because I ask specific questions and avoid general readings. Do i have that wrong? Does Cookie do general readings? " She said to me the exact thing, China, India, and Los Angeles. I  did not understand what she is talking about. Completely wrong." Sharon and Intheotherside:  Do you have an accent or name that would lead her to this funny conclusion? "Negative reviews were so rare to find. So it influenced me by my decision and handling. And I was in a very bad place, I needed help and some answers." Sharon,  I had the exact same problem. There seemed to be a concerted effort by some  to "sweep away" all of her negative reviews. That is why I started this thread. I am glad I did.  I was in line to read with her, and now am no longer.  I know some have had  success with her, but I would rather not risk it with these reviews , particularly with her rate per minute.
Sharon and Piggynose , I am sorry to hear about your health and financial challenges. How difficult for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you for your well wishes 🙏🏻
She just did not see that I was ill. She had no clue. As I said she had no clue about everything and anything.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 05:50:44 AM by sharon »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
Quote from: Live and love link=topic=6197.msg131268#msg131268 datef=1600785457
i have some health concerns as well  that no one has picked up on , but I thought that it is  because they are not legally allowed to advise on Health issues or because I ask specific questions and avoid general readings. Do i have that wrong? Does Cookie do general readings?

Many readers will not provide legal advice or talk about health concerns, especially if they have gotten into a mess about mentioning these things. Cookie does though, if it comes to her. She has no qualms talking anout health related things. Cookie is best at general readings. Just let her talk, is the general consensus on this forum, but she can get stuck and become repetitive (never adding things to what she has already said).

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2020, 08:16:15 PM »
Omg. My thoughts are with you both.

Never read with cookie was checking her page to see if worth it and saw your comments.

Why on earth have you got to pay that.  So much mo way at a hard time.  Sending you healing vibes.

Thank you Smiley. It’s so expensive to fight cancer. I should have been more specific. By treatment I meant the chemo drug alone was $22,000. Just the medicine and my insurance didn’t cover all of the cost. I firmly believe they will never find a cure. Too much money at stack.

anything