Author Topic: Emily Nixon  (Read 9190 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Emily Nixon
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2023, 03:47:11 PM »
Don't be scared. Like you said, she has no power. A threat is a threat. You may want to talk to the police.

She's now threating me with curses...I'm scared...she knows my dad is not well. What can I do

Offline Natural_Force

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2024, 01:57:51 PM »
Oh God, she's at it again, someone told her about this forum and she traced me back ... She said that she has my image and will bind it to darkness to teach me a lesson, because of what I wrote in this forum. I actually think she's mental, or I want to think she's just mental and not actually dangerous because her specific words were " I will let you burn of a flame as dark as the ink you used to write about me just like I did to the last one".  Last year I did contact the police but they did nothing, I was told that she was OS so nothing they could do. Now I think I will hire a private investigator, Need to know who this evil woman actually is so that I can fight back. I've been scared to leave my house ever since she said that to me, I cant sleep, cant function, I need to face her. May the Lord give me strength. Be safe you all.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2024, 02:55:08 PM »
I am sorry to hear, Natural Force. It seems like lots of these 'readers' are more unstable than some of the callers! What is an OS??

Offline Mina

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2024, 03:14:05 PM »
Here I made meme about her

Read psalm 91 for protection and to expel the demons out of her

Offline jackY

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2024, 03:31:35 PM »
I would contact the police and get a restraining order. A threat is a threat. She needs to be reported. If she's working on a site, send customer service all the messages and emails she has sent you.

She's now threating me with curses...I'm scared...she knows my dad is not well. What can I do

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2024, 03:32:45 PM »
OMG, Mina! Those dolls are super creepy.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2024, 03:33:04 PM »
Oh God, she's at it again, someone told her about this forum and she traced me back ... She said that she has my image and will bind it to darkness to teach me a lesson, because of what I wrote in this forum. I actually think she's mental, or I want to think she's just mental and not actually dangerous because her specific words were " I will let you burn of a flame as dark as the ink you used to write about me just like I did to the last one".  Last year I did contact the police but they did nothing, I was told that she was OS so nothing they could do. Now I think I will hire a private investigator, Need to know who this evil woman actually is so that I can fight back. I've been scared to leave my house ever since she said that to me, I cant sleep, cant function, I need to face her. May the Lord give me strength. Be safe you all.

Definitely report her to Watever site she’s on and screen shot her threats to you. Block all contact and change your social media settings to private

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2024, 03:34:11 PM »

She probably uses a stock/fake photo online like the rest of these “advisors”.

Offline jackY

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2024, 11:33:59 PM »
Oh, for sure!

She probably uses a stock/fake photo online like the rest of these “advisors”.

anything