Author Topic: Help please. Which Bitwine reader??  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Mich123

Help please. Which Bitwine reader??
« on: August 16, 2020, 07:31:11 PM »
Hi, I would really appreciate your views on which reader to trust.  I’ve been reading on Bitwine (far too much) for the last few months and I’ve probably tried most readers.  The ones who resonate and seem to have the same outcomes are:/

Ari - says I have to be patient, there is a future between me and my poi but within 3 years!!

Autumn Rivers - similar for Ari.  A future within 2 years

Arel - around 6 months for a future 

Following said A future within the next few months/end of year:

Cleopatra divine - future by November but saw me growing tired and leaving.

Love psychic Ashley / future by September.

Advisor terra - October/ November future.

Fallon - September/end of year future

Following said they didn’t know if a future:-

Bryan

Stephanie Theresa - read with her before the rest and said unlikely a future.

Who do I believe, I’m so confused.  The majority of readers say the same but there are other more popular readers who said unlikely future.  I’m so lost.  Please help and advise who from the above you have had outcomes with or who I should read with.  Thank you.

pfizer

Re: Help please. Which Bitwine reader??
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 12:52:57 AM »
among these i trust stephanie theresa

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 02:35:51 AM »
I second ST.  She’s kinda cold though. Not warm and fuzzy but good.

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 12:17:22 PM »
I wouldn’t trust ST. I think she leans towards negative outcomes because of the probability factor.

Bryan is a great empath but he sees right now. It’s hard for him to go beyond the moment. So when you contact him, he’s reading your POI in that moment. If you are not on your POI’s mind during your reading with him, then he equates it to no contact.

Try Runes Mistress. I only read with her now. The absolute most accurate for me (which is ironic considering she’s not psychic!)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 01:34:36 PM »
I wouldn’t trust ST. I think she leans towards negative outcomes because of the probability factor.

Bryan is a great empath but he sees right now. It’s hard for him to go beyond the moment. So when you contact him, he’s reading your POI in that moment. If you are not on your POI’s mind during your reading with him, then he equates it to no contact.

Try Runes Mistress. I only read with her now. The absolute most accurate for me (which is ironic considering she’s not psychic!)

i would agree on the ST comment

Offline Mich123

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 02:50:23 PM »
Hi thank you, very helpful.  Agree re Bryan, he is so good on the present but I think, as you say, he only sees the now - which he does 100%.  Tried Rune M who was mainly positive and saw things coming together a bit later on which was the same as what Ari, Advisor Terra, Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann said.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 05:17:09 PM »
Agree about bryan he is spot on with current feelings and behaviour

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 08:48:47 PM »
I just read with him. He picked up a lot of information in terms of poi character right away. I did give away too much information in the beginning and I felt like he leaned towards opinion (just a little bit) but overall pretty good on past & present. I don't think he is good on future outcomes though cause he kept telling me what has already happened as future predictions which confused me at first. But anyway I also agree he does have talent I just don't think it's for future outcomes.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2020, 10:30:32 PM »
I trust Ari but can she legitimately see that long :0

CD is good at short term predictions but she actually can't see past 1 year and Autumn Rivers' outcomes have worked well for me in the past but timelines given by her were terrible.

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2020, 10:34:07 PM »
ari is very good at picking up poi's feelings snd reactions
but i wont totally trust her predictions

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2020, 11:21:51 PM »
I read with Ari (3-6 months), Angel Readings (3 months), Autumn Rivers (3-6 months), ST (6 months), CD (6months to 1 year) and Bryan. Based on my personal experiences, they are all quite good in short term prediction, except Bryan, he is more of an empath.
The only one which i read had nailed exactly what is happening to me after 2 years was Spirit Messages which I don't think she is still active on Bitwine.
I still think if the prediction mean to happen with the shorter time frame, the readers will be able to pick, but if it's far future it will be difficult to gauge the time frame and things change with so many unforeseen factors in life and also people believe so called "free will".

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 09:20:04 PM »
ari is very good at picking up poi's feelings snd reactions
but i wont totally trust her predictions

This is correct

Agreed... she was so right about mannerisms and current energy  and personalities...outcome/predictions  she based on character flaws with my poi I believe  but the outcome ended up being positive...the opposite of what she predicted. Maybe my energy was bad? I was upset and maybe she predicted based off of that ??
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 09:43:12 PM by Kkbich2014 »

anything