Author Topic: Synergy's Tally  (Read 24740 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Synergy's Tally
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2012, 12:47:46 PM »
Synergy,
I am so sorry you are going through this.  :'(   But - you have clarity where so many of us do not.  Your friend told you face to face exactly how he feels.  Please do not start feeding into the thoughts that he is only doing (things) to see how it effects you.  That would be a very dangerous path to take. 
You are a prime example of how these readers continue to give hope and optimism where there shouldn't be any.
You have been set free.  I am really starting to believe that "timing" plays such a huge role in what happens in our lives.  Perhaps your meeting C was too soon after your breakup with your other friend.  We all need time to heal and prepare for what is coming next.
I know I've said it before, but I am so proud of you that you were brave enough to face C and find out the truth.  Thankfully, C was also brave enough to tell you the truth.  He could have lead you on or possibly given you false hope.
Wishful

PsychicWhore

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
I agree. I think we are all being strung along. They all claim to be "honest" and "ethical".

The great disclaimer: FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY..Its all starting to make sense.

But I wonder who's being entertained, lol????

PsychicWhore

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »
As if I didn't already think most of my favorite readers were wrong the moment he told me to move on, I have been able to confirm that he has a girlfriend. Not just that, but a picture of she and him is now his Facebook profile picture. I never had that "honor".

So all the readers who told me he was afraid of commitment because of what his ex put him through we're just plain wrong. All the ones who told me he just wanted to be free and experience his youth without being in a relationship were wrong as well. The fact is he just doesn't want to be with me.

I still had hope but now I can say that I am officially done with psychics. Done.

You are very smart! and don't think you are the only one that has come to this realization. Don't think your situation was hard to read, and don't think you were not calling the correct psychics. and Don't go for that free will crap either..<<<< I've made these excuses in the past and it got me no-where, in the end I was back feeling the same way you are now..I truly believe they are for entertainment purposes only..The only question is, who is being entertained? Not me :(

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 08:43:35 PM »
Well, I have always felt like it's so silly when posters come on here and say that they're leaving the forum, BUT I will now do the same.

My departure is not due to the fact that there are attacks happening within the forum (even though I do think it's uncalled for and ridiculous).  Personally, I just don't want to be the cynic. I don't want to be that bitter person who now sits back and sees that all the predictions are wrong. I have come to truly care about each and every person who contributes on the forum.  You have no idea how badly I want all of your dreams and wishes to come true.  I really want all of you to be happy and healthy.  The thing is, I have realized that calling psychics does nothing for ME. 

I have received too much false hope to continue going through the torture of calling these readers.  I still have my favorites who I know are truly gifted, but at this point in time, I have to give up on psychics completely.  That also means I must leave the forum. I know I can no longer be a helpful contributor, since I no longer have much faith in the words of these psychics. 

If you would like to stay in touch with me, please PM me!!! I have a gchat account and there are many of you who I trust and who I would love to talk to (you know who you are!   ;D ).   Vtech, I know you're no longer here, but I hope you still read the posts.  Contact me!! I kind of miss you... haha.   ;) 

Hopefully, I'll see you all soon.  :)  I have made some real friends here, and I am so grateful for that!!! 

loops77

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »
Aww Synergy. Good luck in the future and take any lessons learned with tablespoon of sugar. You are a smart and loving woman and you will get what you deserve in the end. PM if you have any updates!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 09:36:40 PM »
Bye for now Synergy!  Good luck with everything.  I know that you're going to get everything great that life has to offer you.
You have always kept it real on here and have never been disrespectful or judgmental and I appreciate that.  You've made this such a great forum.  I hope to talk to you again in the future!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2012, 09:52:37 PM »
Synergy,

I am sorry to see you are leaving, but understand how important it is for you.  I know this journey for you has been long and painful, to say the least.  I wish you much happiness and I know the peace you are searching for will find you.  The road that brought you here has been painful, but I know that you are on the road to healing.  I will miss reading your updates, but know that it does not matter how you got here it is part of your journey; one that I am fortunate to have shared with you.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2012, 11:07:53 PM »
@Syn - I will miss you on this site.  You have been a guiding light for all of us.  I wish you the best and hope you find the happiness and peace you deserve.  ;)
Wishful

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2012, 11:13:35 PM »
Synergy

Thank you for being so kind and generous with your suggestions and information. You added so much to this site and you are truly a big loss but I 100% understand why you're doing it. Please come in from time to time to say hello.

All the best and much love
xxoo
PT

anything