Author Topic: The Running Tally  (Read 36926 times)

Offline Amaranth

Re: The Running Tally
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »
I'm not calling Barbara a fake, but I do think she grasps at straws a lot.  She gave me the ages of 4 people and was off by more than 10 years, and she insisted that either my female friend or I have 2 kids ( neither of us have any, and my friend pretty much loathes children ).  When I told her she was wrong, she told me 'well, you're very closed off' which I think was a crummy way for her to pass the blame for being incorrect.

Also, the making '$200 k a year' is just too much of a fairytale to me- especially since she gave similar outcomes to others on the board.  Let's face it, the average American does not make $100-200k yearly.  Especially in this economy.

If I magically start making $200k a year next year as predicted, of course I'll 'eat my hat', but that seems like too much of a fairytale to someone who recently lost her job and is collecting unemployment :/

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »
 :'( She never predicted 200k for me..lol. She just said Ill make good money in the future. Why am I the only one that didnt get a child or 200k?

blessed

Visions By Annie
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
Hi: did any one on this forum read with Annie?.Although I have not read with her yet but would like some reviews on her.
Also I read with MsLisaM and thought she was great.Abundant Visions is another good one.They both gave me same exact readings.
I would definitely call Abundant Vision again!!!

Offline toknow

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 11:44:59 PM »
What is Annie's personal site? She sounds very interesting!

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 02:08:24 AM »
I read with her..She was absolutely great for me!! I hope some of you are able to connect with her. It was not a fairy tale reading that's for sure. She told me what I knew to be true..that I would not end of with my soul mate...she said he will come back...(which I always knew)..but it won't last :(

However I have known this for some time. Im glad a reader did tell me this, and didn't just stick to the he is coming back story.

blessed

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 02:47:14 AM »
@ Highlyfavored2 ...didn't Barbara tell you the same? Can you list the ones who were telling you that all will be ok?

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 02:55:12 AM »
Barbara told me that he will propose to me and that I needed to marry him quickly when he proposes b/c if I don't he will leave again.

I ALREADY know that my SM will keep coming in and out of my life if I allow. However, tons of readers tell me that we will marry and he will SHIFT and CHANGE and we will live happily ever after. I KNOW this can't be...I am no longer waiting on him to SHIFT or CHANGE or GROW UP..

Annie gave me a detailed reading..I liked it. I have spoken to her before, so she isn't new to me. It was just awhile ago (couple of years actually).
I don't believe any reader (THIS IS JUST ME & MY OPINION) that tells me things will be great with me and my (SM) or EX(soulmate and EX are the same person)..right now. I have too much REALITY as proof 18months worth that he won't stay for long. I'm personally just keeping tally of who will get contact right for him, the proposal right, the move, and the new guy..

Annie did say I will be married and have a child within 2 yrs.(to someone else not soulmate..or that soulmate).I laughed of course..but hey..Miracles can happen.
"Do you belive in Magic??"                   (McDonald's Theme Song)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:57:04 AM by Highlyfavored2 »

blessed

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 03:01:41 AM »
Magic no Miracles Yes.!! Good luck with everything..!

Offline stelka

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
Hi everybody,

I wasn't going to read with anybody anymore but Annie sounds interesting so I booked an appointment with her today. I read with many psychics from CP so I'm wondering what is she going to tell me differently (if any different than my CP ones). I'll let you all know...I'm excited. :)

Offline stelka

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 08:53:56 PM »
Ok...I just got the reading with Annie and I have to admit that she is super sweet. The first thing she said was to relax because this is her own website so we can talk longer until all my questions are answered. Basically what she told me is the same as my favourites from CP. Here are the notes I took..
- in/out feeling with him, back and forth, immature
- loves and cares for me, these are not an issue
-back and forth with commitment, but not a game player
- he settled down with his previous relationship, that's why he wants to take his time to make sure it's done right (so true, his marriage was rushed and he settled down with it)
- his divorce messy, lots of hassle, needs to be dissolved and finalized before he is fully devoted
-he needs to go at his own pace, he wants to do it right
- timelines- well she said its difficult to predict the time but she feels it's going to be up and down for another 6 weeks, up to 2 months, then I know we are comitted and I'll be happy.
- she said that the comittment is coming my way, she doesnt see the proposal because she needs to feel that energy around May/June time to be sure.
She told me many things about his ex and my ex which are totally true, so I think she is really something. She has a gift.
The timeline she gave me is the same as VJ, Red, Hunter, Natasha, Seha, Nina, Shauna, Venus and many more told me so I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm trying to be positive and get rid of that fear and doubt I have in  me. It's hard but I'll try to focus on the positive outcome and most of all...do not call anymore! :)

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 04:57:30 PM »
Hi all,
  I also got a reading with Annie because of all the positive comments. She has the voice of an angel!
  She said overall this is a very positive process for my guy and I, even though things look very bleak right now. She knew I have always been the initiator in the relationship /person trying to make amends when things fall apart. She says that she sees things getting better in May and she gave me an exact date, which I wont post here. I remember others saying that if she gives you an exact date or timeline, that it is usually correct. I sure hope so...

She sees him coming around soon, and picked up we aren't on speaking terms. Her guides kept saying there is hope in this situation and for me to wait because it is worthwhile. I think she was picking up on how drained and disappointed I was.

So all in all, I felt she picked up quite well. The influential figure came in immediately, and she truly has been an issue between us. I've mentioned this to him gently from the beginning...

Praying for good news for all!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:24:31 PM by meilideai »

Offline Faith

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »
Hello! This is the first time I post here but I have been reading your comments for a while. I have read with many psychics. The last one was Syd Saeed, I found his name in one of your topics and did some research and decided to give him a try. I can not confirm big prediction yet but he said things that happened within a week I was very impressed. He saw my guy moving to another place (he used to live very close to my house), I didnt know he wanted to move but he actually decided to move closer to his job one week after Syd said that. Also, he said something about my father having breathing issues but nothing to worry about and like 2 or 3 days later i took my father's Ipad to go on facebook and the first thing i saw was an article about breathing exercises that he was reading. Well, he said other things i can not confirm right now but he said my guy and I will end being friends and I should not wait for him because he didnt see us in a relationship. I have not called any other psychics lately since i lost a lot of money last year in fake readings. This year I have only read with Syd and Sarah (I also called her because of this site). I cant confirm her predictions but she also said that she didnt see my guy and I together and that even if i had the opportunity to try again with him it wouldnt work. :(
I want to try Annie since you guys have been writing a lot about her lately. Does anyone know her personal website???

blessed

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2012, 02:37:45 AM »
 Its www.thesacredlight.com ...Annie's personal site

Offline Faith

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2012, 02:56:33 AM »
After I saw his name here i googled him and found out he was considered one of the top 20 mediums in the world and when i went into his website I saw he wasnt very expensive so I decided to try. I dont remember exactly what i read about him here in this site but it was not a bad review, for some reason it caught my attention.
BTW thank you for Annie's web site, I just scheduled a reading for tomorrow so Ill let you guys know.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2012, 03:19:59 AM »
@Faith

Glad you posted about Syd. When I took a reading from him I was skeptical about psychics in general so didnt believed whatever he was saying but now I absolutely love him as I spoke to more members in this forum and when they told me that they had never got this and that in any reading I was so guilty and ashamed :(... He was damn specific about my situation also and my predictions are in future. Even I want to have another read with him... he is indeed phenomenal

anything