Author Topic: The Running Tally  (Read 36818 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: The Running Tally
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
All

Over the last week, I have had a major detail be confirmed regarding the relationship with my ex involving a third party. I don't want to provide too many details - but this was huge and I believe a big thing to me. I don't want to discredit readers regarding outcome - but details regarding third parties are imporant to me.

Readers who picked up on it:
Thomas John
Barbara4846
Lania
LadyPersephone
COOKIE

I will take it as far as to say Cookie saw details leading up to me finding out this information and never wavered in that I would. She saw where I would find out, from who, how I would feel, etc - but I dismissed it because the information was inconsistent with readers that I trusted. I always ask about third party involvement, and every single reader I have posted about or said that I read with, has missed this huge detail. Again, I do not want to take credit away from readers who will potentially be correct on outcome but aren't good with third parties - but these are the only readers who mentioned it on their own or confirmed when asked in my readings. In Kisha's defense, she is completely honest about not being very good with this particular gift.

Additionally, all of my outcomes are the same. So, I guess it depends on what you're looking for out of a reading. I hope this helps and will keep everyone posted.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 03:26:42 AM »
Hi everyone- in your opinion who would be considered a good empath? Sapphire21 perhaps or Cookie? I am sure this question has been asked a million times before but could not find the thread of emails in regards to this so was curious to get your feedback. Thank you :)

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 06:36:33 AM »
Okay, here's the update so far:

The first date for contact which was made by Faery Lady did NOT come to pass.  If it still happens before the weekend is out then I'll still give it to her, because I know timing can be very difficult to peg, but still- it's so disappointing to read an advisor's feedback and see people say: "OMIGOD!  He called me the exact day she said!  I got a job offer the exact day she said!"  Makes you wonder, gee, why am I always the one it never works for?  Anyway, enough wallowing in disappointment.  Onto the next timelines that are supposed to occur:

I will be contacted by my ex-closest friend I had a falling out with:

between March 18-20 - Barbara
March 20 - AstroSarah
March 21st - Sandy Esther

All my other timelines from other psyhics have been mostly broad, with them giving 'somewhere between April-August'

Since my original post I have had 2 more readings:

Sapphire21:
On my female friend - She gets a lot of sadness from my friend on the situation with me.  My friend thinks of me daily and misses me, but is so ashamed of what she did to me that she is struggling to reach out.  Over the last 3 months in particular, she has had a lot of heartache coming to terms with what she has done, especially over the last day or so ( March 11th ) she has really had a hard time accepting the role she played.  She is not ready to see me walk out of her life, but she is so ashamed to face the person she hurt so badly.

WhiteLightAngel:
On my female friend - Said the last time I heard from her was 4 months ago, which was accurate.  Says my friend has two 'friends' that are influencing her ( this is accurate.  She has 2 very manipulative 'friends' that have egged her on to destroy her relationships/friendships with others before me ).  She is realizing that what happened between us wasn't all my fault, and she is feeling bad and missing me.  The last 3-4 weeks she has started to realize that her two 'friends' are using her- she is going to learn the hard way.  It may be another 2-3 months before she reaches out to me, but our friendship will actually be better than before because of all of this.

On my ex- She instantly got that he was 'mentally unstable' and taking some kind of drugs ( accurate ).  He has a lot of guilt, and has deep-rooted troubles revolving around a father figure ( accurate.  He has always hated his father for abandoning his family when he was a child ) .  He never cheated on me.  Possibly we could be together again, but it depends on the next 6 months- September at the latest.  He will suddenly step back into my life just like he stepped out of it.  85% chance we may be able to be together again

Okay, here is the update.  Technically, I've still got 45 minutes left of the last deadline, but at this point, I don't see it happening.  So might as well update.

Okay, here we go, contact timelines in regards to my 'friend' who is giving me the silent treatment:

FaeryLady - March 16 - NO
Barbara - March 18-20 NO
AstroSarah - approx March 20 - NO
Sandy Esther - March 21 - NO

So far, all no-goes.

Since that time, I have received a couple more readings with a couple more timelines.  Here they are:

Yvonne - Around Easter
Therese- 6-8 weeks from now ( the reading, which was March 21st )

Details:

Yvonne:  Us being friends again is a definite 'yes', but that my friend has no remorse at this moment in time.  She and her husband may have a seperation, but divorce is not likely because she depends on him financially too much.  I will find full-time work within 3 months.  No chance my ex and I will ever get back together.  He will not sell the house because he wants to stay there and doesn't want me to get anything out of it.

My thoughts: Yvonne is giving the same outcome with my friend as everyone else ( we will resume our friendship ).  But like the others, there is a split as to whether or not my friend has any remorse at all for what she has done.  I know from a 3rd party that my friend definitely has some regrets about what happened.  But I am still left uncertain as to whether or not she is totally sorry and depressed by it, or indifferent, because I keep hearing different things from different psychics.  Cookie and Barbara both have said she will end up divorcing her husband.  Also, readings on my ex are always half and half.  Some say he is so sorry and full of guilt and had a mental breakdown, others think he is just evil.  Based on the card I received in the mail last January, I KNOW my ex plans on selling our house.  Yvonne is incorrect in that my name is not on it, so I wouldn't get anything out of it anyway.  Overall, very friendly reader who is easy to talk to, but I do feel I lead too much.

Therese:  Basically same stuff as last time I read with her ( Dec 2011 ).  My friend has a lot of misplaced anger, I sort of became her scapegoat.  Yet there is sadness from her when 'Therese asks her about me'.  2 men showing up that really hurt her in her past.  She will contact me somewhere between 6-8 weeks.

My thoughts:  I went back to Therese because so far, she has been the only person who has ever been accurate with me on time of contact.  However, just like last time, the reading felt very advisory.  She once again told me my friend is very abusive and I should have nothing to do with her, etc. etc.  I should get new friends, she says.  lol

I also read with Ellen Hart/Hartwell?  I can't find my notes but all I remember was she said '5' for contact, possibly May.  I just remember the reading being generally negative and advisory.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 06:06:19 AM »
I'm new, but I've been reading for a while.  One of my favorites right now is Sapphire21.  She has been very accurate so far. She is real and genuine.  Over the past few months I have validated things that she has told me.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »
@lotusflower3369

She is one of my favs too. So genuine and kind and was so accurate. I have read with the following readers after following posts from this forum

Keen :
Aries Intuition (I liked her a lot) she gave me a favourable outcome and some numbers for contact.

Allynis- I liked her also although she asked for a DOB and one question which put some apprehensions in my mind but then whatever she said made me believe that she may be a true psychic.

Faery Lady : I just hope she is not feeding me fairy tales :) . But I feel that she is genuine as only during predictions her voice changes. Some members in this forum thought that maybe she is drunk. hahaha but I dont feel that way as during our hellos and goodbyes she is completely normal and sweet. And since I am from India , I have seen some true psychics whose voice changes during predictions as they are in a trance but once they come out of that , they are completely normal. So who knows.

Sircheo : whatever he said completely resonates with my situation. Will read with him again. One more thing is that the reading was similar to Kisha

Barbara4846 : Dont know what to say about this reading . Some things were completely accurate and some things were just so vague. Still dont know if I want to read with her or not. She saw a 3rd party in picture whose age is supposed to be somewhere around 39 and with one daughter. Now I know my SM . He is never going to go after someone like that. We are still in our early 20's with typical Indian mindset. hehehe. Both of us.

Also the outcome was totally opposite with what Kisha said and the first thing that Sapphire21 told me even without my asking was that there is no other woman involved and Sapphire21 reading was way more accurate. She even told me things that my SM used to say everytime when we had a fight. So I want to believe her more than Barbara4846. Maybe I and Barbara didnt connected very well.

But in her defense I would like to add that I was very negative that day and as someone here said that being negative effects our readings so who knows whether it was a bad day for me to take a reading or not. One thing I have noted is that whenever I am being tooooo negative I do get negative readings but whenever I am positive or neutral the readings are good.

LadyPersephone: Gave me a negative outcome. But I guess she is genuine.

Sophia2592 : The time I had read with her I hadnt done a lot of research and I was naive enough to believe that if they are on a website they are all psychics but later came across ripoff reports and not a single person commented that she was right. All my money is gone :(

PsychicSource:

Kristine : Gave me a negative outcome but she was very sweet and friendly and I think she uses her crystal a lot and only gave yes/no answers. Not very detailed reading but I liked her as a person

Merci : She gave me some practical advises and no outcome :(  Although she said that there is no third party involved but her reading was sort of general . The third party information was the only thing useful from this reading. idk if i want to read with her again or not. Maybe its her style of reading

Narnia: Someone suggested that she is good when it you have to know whats going on in someone's mind and she was unbelievable with that. She was the only psychic who said the exact reason why me and my SM seperated. She gave a favourable prediction but I am not relying on that as many people have said here that most of her predictions dont manifest. But she is damn good with getting into someone's head.

Susannah : just loved her comforting voice. hehehe She gave a favourable outcome but again m not relying on that as when I came across this forum someone said that she blamed a third party for the advice they were giving to her SM. She said the exact same thing to me :(. So dont know if she tells everyone the same thing. I just hope not . Can someone please tell who have read with her.
So I cant tell as of now whether she is accurate or not.

Nancy : sweet lady but sort of slow. Gave me a favourable outcome but readings were not fast enough so had to put a lot of money :(

As of now I am thinking of trying Vicki Joy. Wanted to read with Sincerity,cookie ,astrosarah but they are hardly online. Can someone please tell me their schedule

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »
@kickingthehabit

Hi  :)

It seems Barbara4846 doesnt works for you too. Can you tell me whether she was right with your present because as much as I know people love her for her past and present knowledge. For me even the present's reading was confusing. she was able to get some details accurately but everything else she said didnt resonated well with Sapphire21( whom I would like to trust more), kisha, sircheo and one of my local readers ( he has been reading for us for generations -around 40 years) . The time lines given by my local reader, kisha and Sircheo are exactly the same and it cannot be a co-incidence.

Then readings by Allynis and Sapphire21 are same and somewhat in line with Kisha and Faery lady

People here love Barbara4846 and LadyPersephone and their readings are so similar . I am totally confused about whom to trust and whom not to  :-[

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 03:50:42 PM »
@Kickingthehabit

So out of Faery lady and kisha, whose outcome is positive and whose outcome is negative for you?

Both of them told me exactly the same thing and I was just hoping that they are not feeding me fairy tales.
In my opinion faery lady always gives positive outcomes to everyone but people just swear by her accuracy. So idk

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
@kickingthehabit

Thankyou so much for the information  :)

The problem with my gut feeling is that it itself is confused. On days when I feel negative, i think that nothing can improve now. Life is doomed. But on days I feel positive my gut feeling also give me positive replies  :o

Its so confusing. thats why i think i have started to depend on psychics so much. Its a new addiction and my bank acc has to suffer tremendously because of that :'(

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 01:32:50 PM »
Okay, practically forgot to update this.  Need to since dates for contact are upcoming.

Since I'm a glutton for punishment- I read with Faery Lady again.  Mostly because I was disappointed her timelines were spot on for so many others, and wrong for me.  This time she told me contact would come definitely on a Friday- April 6th.

And Yvonne told me April 8th.

So we'll see how this weekend plays out.

So happy Easter/Passover/whatever you celebrate, everyone.

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »
@Amaranth

Faery lady gave me a contact date for 2nd april but she said he would initiate. Well I emailed my SM on 3rd for some utility bills and he replied for the same. I also saw him at my bus stop on 4th april. Does it counts?????

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »
Amaranth,

Good luck!!!  I am sending positive energy your way.  I really do hope you receive the contact you've been waiting for!  I have some pending contact predictions too, so I'll share in a couple weeks.

newly,

Don't do that to yourself.  Believe me, I do it too.  Faerylady predicted contact from my guy on March 30th.  It didn't happen, but I did get an email from his mom.  For awhile, I was thinking that maybe I could essentially say Faery lady was right about contact.  But she wasn't!  We have to stop making excuses for them.  :(  I'm sorry contact didn't come.  Since timing is difficult, I do usually give the reader a week or so of cushion time.  If I hear from him in the next couple of days and things happen as she described, I'll say she was accurate, but at this point I think she just didn't work for me.  They're either right or they aren't.  BUT... I may call her again. Hahaha... because like, Amaranth, I am also a glutton for punishment.  I'm just ready for stuff to start happening!!

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »
i have been in cookie's que for like 2 weeks and im still number 3 in line but i see that she comes on but im still number 3 in line how is that

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »
Send her a request for an appointment. Best way to do it

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 01:03:53 AM »
Well, disappointed to report that FaeryLady was wrong again for contact, as was Yvonne.  I'm down to getting about one reading every two weeks now- just tired of getting timelines and getting discouraged.  Every one is giving me the same outcome regarding my friend ( tho contact has been all wrong ) and they're split on my ex fiancĂ©.  I'm tired of spending money just going around in rounds. 

The  only person I really want to speak to again at this point is Cookie- and I typically spend around $300 on each call with her- so I'm going to make myself wait awhile.  I've already spent so much money.

Unless of course, I start making that $200,000 a year Barbara told me I would :/

blessed

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2012, 03:45:03 AM »
Everyone has a right to opinion but I can tell you one thing that" Barbara is not Fake".
if you stay with her for a little longer and wait for her predictions than I can assure you that they do happen.
Cookie made few predictions for me last fall even though they did not happen in the time she mention that does not make her fake.As a matter of fact this time when I spoke with her she advised me to do something and I didn't so again it was my decision not to follow her advise.
These readers have given me too many facts based on past/present that I could never place them in a Fake category.
Faery lady...Yes she is a fairy tale reader!!!

anything