Author Topic: The Running Tally  (Read 36822 times)

Offline Amaranth

The Running Tally
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:15:28 PM »
Just a place/thread where I can update the current 'happenings' with my situation and details that psychics gave me.  I'll update it as things happen, so that way it might also help others to see which psychics were accurate as far as predictions and timelines go.  I'd be interested in seeing similar threads/topics from you guys on your situation where you keep some kind of tally of what's going on and who was accurate about it.  I feel it might help others maybe find psychics for themselves to see whether or not they were accurate with my situation. 

I have been receiving readings on 2 subjects that I'm specifically going to track.  A female friend I had a falling out with, and my SM, who ended a 10 year relationship when he just disappeared 2 years ago, leaving behind our brand new home and upcoming wedding.

Anyway, here's the running tally on the situation with my friend:

Kristine- says we'll resume our friendship
Therese- says we'll resume our friendship but that my friend is abusive and I should turn her away
Y- says she'll say she's sorry and we'll resume our frienship
Kathrine- says my friend will not apologize and has no interest in ever being my friend again
Stella- says we'll resume our friendship
Marie- kept refering to friend as my 'lover' never really answered whether we'd resume our friendship; confusing reading
Avalon Star- says we'll resume our friendship and WILL be as close as ever
Raven Star- says we'll resume our friendship but WON'T be as close as before
AstroSarah- says we'll resume our frienship but we won't be as close as before
Cookie- says she'll apologize and we'll resume our friendship, closer than ever
Sandy Esther- says we'll resume friendship ( gave the exact date of the last time friend contacted me )
Barbara- says we'll resume our friendship
FaeryLady- says she'll apologize and we'll enter a romantic relationship  :o
Kisha- says we'll resume our friendship

Dates for Contact:

Therese- said I would hear from friend within 10 days of my reading - WAS CORRECT.  Altho it would be the last time I heard from her, and was about 4 months ago
Kristine- said I would be contacted late March/early April
FaeryLady- said I would be contacted March 16
AstroLady- doesn't like giving timelines, but she said March 20
Sandy Esther- said I would be contacted March 21st

Okay, now some stuff about my ex. I don't get as many readings about him, because I have slowly been healing over 2 years already, and am a little more at peace with what he has done.  I don't want to get myself all worked up again by hoping for fairytale outcomes I might be given:

Kristine- said he would turn himself around in July of 2012, and would hear from him August 2012
Y- said I would hear from him right after the New Year.  HE SENT ME A CARD that I received the second week of January.  First real contact from him in over 2 years.  However, psychic said I needed to move on and that he left me because he fathered a child behind my back and was ashamed.
Kathrine- says I need to move on, we won't even be friends
AstroSarah- says I need to move on, says he cheated on me and contracted HPV, and that's why he had to leave me
Cookie- says HE DID NOT CHEAT ON ME.  Had mental breakdown ( which I can verify he was hospitalized )
FaeryLady- says HE DID NOT CHEAT ON ME.  Became 'unstable' and left out of guilt ( once again, I can verify he was hospitalized and is on a lot of meds right now to even him out )

I'm probably missing some things/some psychics, but that's it for now.  I'll update if I get additional readings, and I'll for sure update when the next date for contact ( March 16 ) passes.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:18:50 PM by Amaranth »

Offline sunandmoon

Re: The Running Tally
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:43:58 PM »
Just a note, I hope you got tested for HPV! From what I understand men are carriers and may have it and not know it. But women can be tested for it.

He really just disappeared on you? I thought my that stopped being in a r/s with me suddenly was bad (he continued talking). But wow, to disappear really really sucks!!  :(

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:36 PM »
I had a battery of tests done to rule out STDs when I was being diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis 6 months ago, so I know I'm clean ( thankfully ).

One of the reasons I don't get many readings on my ex is because I know psychics can be wrong often, and some seem eager to paint the men in our lives as villains, and I don't want to get worked up hating him for something he may or may not have done when I'm finally starting to forgive and let go.  I'm more inclined to believe Cookie and FaeryLady's reading of him because in the months leading up to when he disappeared, he started exhibiting strange behavior.  He suddenly became obsessed with running, and lost 45 lbs in less than 2 months coz he would go prolonged periods without eating.  Then he started complaining about losing hours out of the day and hearing voices.

I haven't heard his voice in 2 years and he won't speak to me, but last September he called my mother, sobbing, saying he was so sorry for abandoning me and that he had been commited and diagnosed bipolar and something else.  My mom remarked to me that 'he didn't sound normal'.  I've known him 14 years and was involved with him for 10, and he was never like this before.   It's scary how something like that can come out of nowhere.

Anyway, thanks for your comment!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
Wow.  Amaranth, I am so sorry to hear the details of your story.  I was aware that it had been years since you had contact with your ex, who you had been with for awhile, but I did not know that his mental health issues were so severe.

You are correct about some readers making men out to seem like they're awful, while others will do the opposite and will paint you a pretty picture.  It's difficult to gauge who is honest. 

I must say that it is important for everyone, male or female, to get screened for STD's at the end of every physical relationship.  I loved and trusted the father of my children, but I came to find out that he was unfaithful for the entire time we were together.  He impregnated a woman while I was pregnant, and I was devastated, but I was also angry that this man would expose me and our child to disease because the moment he had unprotected sex with someone else, he did just that.  Ever since then, I really worry about such things.  Be safe everyone.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
I agree, I've been tested a few times in the past 5 years because of issues with my ex - oddly enough one was also a suspected HPV. Then last year I found that he had slept with me during a r/s he had with someone else so I had to get tested again - sheesh!

Amaranth, I do know people that have been dx'd bipolar and typically if they get medicated they are much better. But you knew him for so long.... I don't know enough about that to know if it would develop as someone gets older. I've also had experience with BPD which has its own set of issues and there is no medication for that. However if he knows he has issues, that is huge!

TimeHeals

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »
thanks Amaranth & Synergy for posting about your experiences with readers. I am still holding steady, but its hard. The only thing that really keeps me from calling are other people's experiences, as well as my own.

Anyway - I did log onto keen to check out some of the feedback on certain readers, and decided to actually read a blog or two. Well, I read Sandy Esther's blog, to see if maybe she had an explanation for the name change. (that's 5 mins. i'll never get back) Its very strangely written - and her info. was completely off - she mentions something about the 6th commandment being about lovers, and/or honoring your parents (I *think* that's what she was trying to say), then corrects herself and says the 6th is do not use thy Lord's name in vain (wrong on ALL counts -6th commandment: thou shall not kill, 5th: honor your parents,3rd: thou shalt not use the Lord's name in vain), and then says something about an ELEVENTH commandment, and it being about the tarot!  It is total mumbo-jumbo, disjointed, very incoherent. Just....it was very very strange, since she told you guys to read some of the Psalms, and going with the new Jesus Angel name.

I am glad you guys are going to keep us up to date here about these readers, because I have come so close to calling one of them. Heard good things about cookie, sarah, wizard mask, faery lady, and now, whitelightangel. I have no doubt that, based on info. from others on here, these people have a gift, but whether they can accurately predict the future still seems to be up in the air. Has ANYONE had any really big predictions happen yet?

Amaranth, I don't know what to say after reading your story, but trust me when I tell you I feel your pain.

Ladies, I WILL continue to believe there's true blessings around the corner that will rain down on us! and it MUST BE SOON!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 04:34:32 AM »
I agree, I've been tested a few times in the past 5 years because of issues with my ex - oddly enough one was also a suspected HPV. Then last year I found that he had slept with me during a r/s he had with someone else so I had to get tested again - sheesh!

Amaranth, I do know people that have been dx'd bipolar and typically if they get medicated they are much better. But you knew him for so long.... I don't know enough about that to know if it would develop as someone gets older. I've also had experience with BPD which has its own set of issues and there is no medication for that. However if he knows he has issues, that is huge!

I have since spoken to a numnber of proffessionals ( the whole situation was so devestating *I* needed a therapist, as well, lol ) and they said it is common for bipolar to show up in late 20's/early 30's, ( my ex was 30 at the time ) especially following a trauma or severe stress.  The months leading up to his 'breakdown' he was extremely, extremely stressed about his job when someone in his department screwed up and he was placed on suspension pending investigation since he was DM and was considered responsible.  So not only was he stressed about losing his job and us thusly losing our house and everything else, he started drinking heavily, and it's a fact that alcohol can really aggravate bipolar symptoms.

I know it can take years for the right combination of drugs to balance people out.  When I was going to a therapy group for all of this, there were several bipolar people there that seemed perfectly normal 99% of the time, and yet I've seen cases where even with medication, they aren't 'normal'.  There was a regular that came into my workplace that unfortunately, was the latter.  All I can do is hope for the best for my ex, because even if we don't get back together, the idea of him suffering like this for the rest of his life breaks my heat.

And interestingly enough, when I was going to therapy, they diagnosed me as BPD.  So like you said, I know there is no medication for that, but there is DBT therapy ( which I haven't tried ).  I've also heard that empaths are often diagnosed as being BPD.  Regardless, they decided that mine wasn't that severe- that I actually function very well and only traumatic situations like being abandoned or rejected by someone I love sets off the symptoms.

I'm so sorry to hear about your ex!  And you're right- that's the thing that infuriates me more than the actual cheating, I think, is to think your ex or whoever's ex would expose their commited partner to the possibility of any STDs they may have picked up while cheating.  That's really scary.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 05:13:33 AM »
Amaranth I'm so sorry to read your story I'm sending you healing prayers I know how painful this has been for you.

I just pop in here now and then but I do read once a week or so. 

It's kind of sad all the stories and all the psychics and sorry to say I feel California Psychics has too many rules and it's too competitive among the psychics and their practice is to string callers along.  There are some exceptions though but they are only the old timers on there.  I in fact, had one, who is the only one I still read with today, in all my craziness that started almost 5 years ago, she told me at one point not even a quarter way when I started, "stop spending your money and calling me all the time to ask about him. I'm not going to allow you to keep calling and asking about every girl you see him speaking with etc...(he was on a dating site).  Real psychics are doing spiritual work and also guide you to grow.  I don't want to say who it is because you never know who is reading this site from California Psychics!

That being said I do believe some on Keen are very real.  I spoke with Your Message from Above because of things I read on here.  It was a short reading, a bit disturbing, but I do feel she's real.  I just don't feel she did the right thing with me when she told me some information it was a bit misleading.

Tonight, I tried Allynis because of what I have read on here.  She is very nice I tried to connect with her starting 3 weeks ago and I was in her callback but because she was on vacation she emailed me and sent me minutes and said please extend my time as she would not be returning for 5 days.  Since then I missed her here and there but tonight I saw her available put on a small $$ amount to add to the free minutes she sent me to try her.  Well I do believe she is very very real.  She told me a similar thing as Your Message from Above but with better information and guidance.  I will be calling her again she is a blessing I believe.

I do not trust alot of psychics on lines anymore but I do trust her.  Other than her the only ones I read with who I feel are very very real are private.  I do want to say I have not read with Thomas John but I have listened to him on Sunday evenings he is on Blogtalkradio for 2 hours doing readings every Sunday at 6pm EST if you want to call in and give him a try.  He is on Keen but very very reasonable on his own website www.mediumthomas.com.

I fell upon this psychic Syd Saeed www.sydsaeed.com.  He is real beyond belief from the first reading I had with him, which was not about LOVE....when he answered the call (I first called on click for advisor) he asked me my question and then said wait let me tell you what you're calling about (which is no ordinary thing, I was waiting for him to say you're calling about love...when psychics do that I want to say yeah isn't everyone?) and he blurted it out along with the details.  I absolutely love this man and I can listen to him read all day.  He also does guest appearances on blogtalkradio but I didn't even know that I just fell upon him somehow I think it was on facebook I don't even remember. 

Also excellent for me is Claire Braddock she is www.trustclaire.com.  If you join her itrustclaire network on her website she has a click for advisor VIP only page for 2.99 a minute.  She is 9.99 a minute on Shay Parker's Best American Psychics.  Only thing with Claire is she likes to talk :)  So you may have to reel her in during the reading!

For soulmate readings and she uses Tarot also but she is clairvoyant I love Sophia Elise www.sophiasgarden.com.  She's phenomenal.  I also love to have someone with cards.

Other than that someone who besides Syd and the 1 person on CP who has helped me tremendously is Sunhee Park.  www.chinheesunheepark.com.  Sunhee and her sister Chinhee are doing their own television show they got a contract and moved to California several months ago.  I have never read with Chinhee but she has been in the background when I was reading with Sunhee and she has chimed in. (I also found Sunhee signed into click for advisor one night in December and when I saw her I jumped in as I had been checking for a while but never saw her on so I knew it was rare) They were running special rates for a long time and I don't think they discontinued them yet and I think 15 minutes is something like $28 if they are still running the special rates.  If you want information you can just email them at info@chinheesunheepark.com.  I love Sunhee but just so you know, if you look up NO SUGARCOATING in the dictionary her picture will boldly be there!

Ok I just wanted to throw some really good and real psychics out there because a good reader no only can predict, but they will also guide you and help you to grow. 

Have a beautiful week everyone!

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 05:27:43 AM »
Syd Saeed is really really good. I read with him years ago He is so expensive. He told the date I would someone. I dismissed it he got it right down the time. He even stated the timezone I would be in Because when the actual date came I was in another state.

I didn't know he was back doing readings...contemplating calling. I said I wouldn't do phone psychics anymore, but this guy was pretty damn good all I said was hi to him.

Sophia I've only read with her once and she was good her predictions haven't manifested yet

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 05:45:35 AM »
Highlyfavored Syd is my all time favorite.  This is a true gentleman who has a phenomenally real gift.  If you want a real, spiritual, psychic who will also care about you and  help you and give predictions that are accurate it's him.  Syd was just rated in the top 20 psychics in the world.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 06:09:30 AM »
aef2929,
I read with him when I was 19 or 20, I'm now 30. But he had such an impression on me. At that time I was in my dorm room calling. He was actually free. I had to call a Long Distance number, and I remember him telling me I would meet someone significant. It was my very 1st Love (SM) I met him on March 6 at 9:00PM in a different time zone. He told me he saw Fire around me. and 2 weeks letter my car was stolen from off of LSU's Campus and burned. Shocked! Yes I was. He told me the relationship would profoundly change me, and I would never be the same. OMG! it was and it did. When I saw his name I almost choked. WOW!!

He told me so much that came true, and to think I called him on a whim as a joke.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 06:57:13 AM »
Highlyfavored I totally agree.  He's a blessing really and he's been wonderful to me.  He's on click for advisor sometimes but he's usually between 7 and 10 dollars a minute...he changes the pricing here and there...on his website he's 75 for 15 minutes that's $5 a minute.  He's well worth it though I think of all the money on california psychics I wish I found some of these others alot earlier.  I mean $5 a minute for Syd or 8.50 a minute for Jacqueline...hmmm....let me think about it...ok done thinking!  There's just no comparison.  He's real.  Period.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 01:12:52 PM »

And interestingly enough, when I was going to therapy, they diagnosed me as BPD.  So like you said, I know there is no medication for that, but there is DBT therapy ( which I haven't tried ).  I've also heard that empaths are often diagnosed as being BPD.  Regardless, they decided that mine wasn't that severe- that I actually function very well and only traumatic situations like being abandoned or rejected by someone I love sets off the symptoms.

I'm so sorry to hear about your ex!  And you're right- that's the thing that infuriates me more than the actual cheating, I think, is to think your ex or whoever's ex would expose their commited partner to the possibility of any STDs they may have picked up while cheating.  That's really scary.

Ugh! I had no idea he had been seeing this girl much less sleeping with her, so when we hooked up that night and he didn't pull out a condom (he HAD them sitting there so I didn't think he had been celibate all that time) I just figured he'd been using them with others and trusted me to be clean etc (I hadn't been with anyone since him). I found out 4 months later when he broke up with her what had really happened. Not a happy camper and I couldn't even say anything to him. He would have denied being with her cuz that's what he does.

You were really dx'd with BPD? Wow! I know when I went to T around my divorce, it was my T that had suggested my now ex had it. He emphasized that he couldn't say for sure without talking to him but that I should read up on it and draw my own conclusions. In any case, doing so sure allowed me to "deal" with him better. And there were times I thought I had it or something. My T said my worst issue is I'm codependent, which is an issue all in itself.

There are so many levels of it and like I said before, KNOWING it may be an issue in your life is huge in helping you to manage it. I actually had some email exchanges with a guy with BPD when my ex stopped our r/s and they were very enlightening.

Also I found that there are so many symptoms that you can almost peg anyone at having some sort of PD. My sister has one, can't remember which, but when my mom told me she was saying "this is why she acted this way and that way" and I just said, mom - we ALL acted that way when we were in high school!!!! Really freaked me out at the time.

I wish you all the best!!!  :)

Offline haileyn

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
Highlyfavored I totally agree.  He's a blessing really and he's been wonderful to me.  He's on click for advisor sometimes but he's usually between 7 and 10 dollars a minute...he changes the pricing here and there...on his website he's 75 for 15 minutes that's $5 a minute.  He's well worth it though I think of all the money on california psychics I wish I found some of these others alot earlier.  I mean $5 a minute for Syd or 8.50 a minute for Jacqueline...hmmm....let me think about it...ok done thinking!  There's just no comparison.  He's real.  Period.

I tried to do the $75 for 15 mins deal, sent the payment then got an email from him saying I didn't leave instructions so I replied asking him when is a good time for an appointment. Few hours after that I got a refund from him saying he couldn't read for me. Shouldn't he have just said that in his original email?

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 05:23:46 PM »
Hailyn, go through click for advisor. The appointment and scheduling may cause conflict. That way if he is on you can get an instant reading when you are ready.

http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com

Go under Get Instant Readings and if he is available then click call/talk now. Or just schedule a call back and make sure to extend your hours so you will be in line.

aef2929 you are right I was able to get him for cheaper.