Author Topic: Anyone had a psychic end a call w/ them because they weren't feeling connected?  (Read 5945 times)

Offline LucyDiamond

I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else.

Offline Tiredofbs

Yes. It happened to me with Cleopatra Divine. After I made the payment and asked my question she started with saying I have an on and off with my ex and when I said that actually we haven’t been on and off she said sorry we are not connecting, ended the call and refunded my money.

Offline MikeNY

I had gotten into a few arguments and they hung up. Basically calling them out on the bull shit. I have yet met one psychic on that line that was right lol. I always felt my situation was common. But haven't found a real reader.

Offline littlepinkcat

Yes. Leo hung up on me twice I think in 2006 and 2018 because he did not connect. I appreciated his honesty, he told me both times to get a refund for the minutes used.

Offline njlady

Yes.  A few years ago I called Tajah and she said she had trouble connecting with me.  I got a really good vibe from her and told her I respected her honesty and her decision but that I really had such a strong pull towards her, I don't call very often and make even fewer random calls but I had such a good feeling about her and if she wouldn't mind trying again I had no problem with it and wasn't going to request a refund so if she could give it another go, I wasn't in a rush and I would really appreciate it.   She tried again, we connected and she really helped me out with my situation.  She is a very lovely person, genuine and caring but still honest.

I think because many people are so frantic about their "minutes" that psychics that can actually really help but just need a little more time to connect end the call rather than risk a bad review. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
I really liked Tajah as well. I found her to be very ethical and she was able to connect quickly and validated some thing for me. She also made a very short term prediction that didn’t make sense to me at the time but it definitely came true about two days later

Offline calista

Cleopatra Divine
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »

Read with Cleopatra divine today and my experience matches the person below. She did not connect and was rude!

Yes. It happened to me with Cleopatra Divine. After I made the payment and asked my question she started with saying I have an on and off with my ex and when I said that actually we haven’t been on and off she said sorry we are not connecting, ended the call and refunded my money.
[/quote]

Offline paperlantern2

re: cleopatra-- rather than not connecting, it seems to me that a psychic might have canned lines they use to test the waters...

most people are in an "on and off" situation they want to read about... so if this doesn't apply to you, it is easier to refund and cancel than to try to correctly guess what's going on.

Offline Joy

Yes, Flora from CP. Actually, I was impressed that she was so ethical. She told me she could not read and advised me to try in a few days. I was grateful that she was honest because there are some psychics that would cold-read instead.

Offline TeaAndCookies

Not exactly like that, but Lana, Ben, and Muze were all super fast in their readings.  They didn’t waste a second, and advised me to wait for predictions to happen before calling back.

Offline SarahM

I also appreciate the readers who tell me not to read with them again until something new happens. It’s rare to find ethical readers like that.

Offline embibems

Mattie hung up on me really rudely after wasting $15 (1 min!! Lol crazy rate) after I spent over *large sum of money* with her lol. She and I had always "connected" in the past (seemingly "great" at present, zero predictions ever happened and I tried to make things fit). I posted my story in her feed a couple years ago. She lost a lot of business afterwards, her queue wasn't full for weeks. I'm don't read on CP anymore but I just went to check her line the other day and it's back full like it used to be🙄

Offline Joy

Mattie hung up on me really rudely after wasting $15 (1 min!! Lol crazy rate) after I spent over *large sum of money* with her lol. She and I had always "connected" in the past (seemingly "great" at present, zero predictions ever happened and I tried to make things fit). I posted my story in her feed a couple years ago. She lost a lot of business afterwards, her queue wasn't full for weeks. I'm don't read on CP anymore but I just went to check her line the other day and it's back full like it used to be🙄

After having read with Mattie and Skye a few times, I don't understand why their lines have ever been that full past the very initial period. They both have a gift, I am not contesting it, but what people call to learn and what they actually learn at that price is morally unfair. True, some people have been given more significant predictions but when I look at how many people are complaining that they got nothing or only things of no significance (it's what I got, too), these rates are waaay too high. And it is not about telling people what they want to hear but what happens. It's simple, this is what a great percentage of people call to hear - what happens next (when won't hurt either  ;D ). I am sure many people call to hear about someone's thoughts and feelings, at the moment, too. But when the style of the psychic is to go all around the place in all directions and drop some gems here and there, $100+ a minute is outrageous.

I can't understand why other pricy readers have those neverendingg lines either. One thing Pillar told me eventually transpired and although it was a change, it was not a big one. It took more than a whole year after what she told me for this one to unfold so, by extension, if the actual prediction ever happens, I may watch it pan out in senior years or something (I only had 1 reading with Pillar, and I had to google some of the stuff she told me, like what in the bloody... is this mother-father-god and why... None of the names has rang a bell so far though).

The predictions of Flora, who actually hang up on me because she couldn't connect (as I explained above), and Hana are still out. With Hana, even if the prediction never pans out, I was in an awe with her remote viewing skills (at least during my reading she was great with remote viewing), so I will definitely call again if I need a remote viewer. Hope it was not a one-time hit.

Offline TeaAndCookies

Hana was totally wrong for me. She asked waaay too many questions then got descriptions completely wrong. I would have really appreciated her saying there was no connection. I would have thanked her and hung up. She was trying but connection wasn’t there.

Offline Joy

Hana was totally wrong for me. She asked waaay too many questions then got descriptions completely wrong. I would have really appreciated her saying there was no connection. I would have thanked her and hung up. She was trying but connection wasn’t there.

Yes, she should have. These psychics are charging per minute. I am not a psychic and I have no idea how it works but I always wondered about the ones with the always full lines and mixing up energies of other people or being able to read on demand from 12 to 5 PM every day, no breaks, with the same quality. I have not read with her since before her line became endless. I had 2 readings 4 days apart because something new had happened. There was no one in her queue. She got details correctly and then some. Only asked me 2 times if something she was describing made sense to me (it actually did). Delivered good amount of information without wasting time and didn't repeat herself. Oh I just checked her profile and her rating score has dropped. Hmm...

anything