Author Topic: My Best on Keen  (Read 8110 times)

Offline midwest60

My Best on Keen
« on: August 31, 2019, 02:15:22 AM »
I don't call psychics to get info on love or POIs. I call regarding career or other questions.  I am trying to dramatically cut down my $$$ spent on psychics. But, if you are going to call someone, then I would suggest the following who have been the most accurate for me:

BodyMindSpirit - email her and ask when she can take your call
Soulful Journeys - extremely accurate and uses no tools
Mel1111 - always accurate and compassionate
Ellen Hartwell - good all around, very wise

All four have never been wrong for me

Offline KotaSwan

Re: My Best on Keen
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 07:23:14 PM »
why does it look like you only came to post about these particular psychics :X #justfishy

Offline midwest60

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 09:53:41 PM »
It’s my first post on this site.  I have read everyone else posts...aren’t I entitled to post as well?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 10:09:01 PM »
Body mind spirit was totally fairytale for me

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »
It’s my first post on this site.  I have read everyone else posts...aren’t I entitled to post as well?

You can post whatever you want

From your list I have only read with Ellen Hartwell.  She is like talking to a wise grandma and she is very kind however I'm not sure I can really say she is psychic.  She just gives common sense advice.  I've spoken to her a few times in the past until I realized that her predictions and things she said never came true but, she does give good advice to follow if that is what you are looking for.  Just my 2 cents

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 11:28:15 PM »

Don't get upset. That is kind of the forum vibe when low posters talk about readers and it's their first time speaking about them. It's par for the course here and you might get called out as a reader as well. Please take it with a grain of salt. It has happened to many of us, but really welcome aboard.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 11:35:42 PM »
Never read with them I always try to keep with my faithful few

Offline midwest60

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 11:45:58 PM »
Okay thank you.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 12:16:36 AM »
Sorry to hear that BodyMindSpirit didn't work for you (i.e. fairytale). I know that can be very disappointing to get your hopes up and be left disappointed. BodyMindSpirit (Julie) did provide info for me regarding contact with a boyfriend, but most of all, she has been eerily accurate with my job. She told me I would be getting a promotion and I did get one. She recently told me my sister would have her job role change and but she would be led to a better job and she was right about that too. As so many have pointed out on this site, the ability to read is stronger with one person vs. another. Case in point...Queen of Cups....very nice lady but nothing came true for me.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2019, 12:26:36 AM »
Sorry to hear that BodyMindSpirit didn't work for you (i.e. fairytale). I know that can be very disappointing to get your hopes up and be left disappointed. BodyMindSpirit (Julie) did provide info for me regarding contact with a boyfriend, but most of all, she has been eerily accurate with my job. She told me I would be getting a promotion and I did get one. She recently told me my sister would have her job role change and but she would be led to a better job and she was right about that too. As so many have pointed out on this site, the ability to read is stronger with one person vs. another. Case in point...Queen of Cups....very nice lady but nothing came true for me.
In your original post you stated you don't call psychics to get info on love or POIs but here you mention information provided re contact from a boyfriend. Im a bit confused are you stating you did ask about POI but she was wrong?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2019, 12:35:45 AM »
I've been single for the last 3 years. When I did have a boyfriend I would call and ask periodic questions about love, etc. But, the last 3 years I have focused entirely on career.

I've been fortunate that almost all my relationships have been pretty straightforward without any drama. The one that I did ask about was a guy I was in love with who turned out was cheating on me. I called Body Mind Spirit to ask if the guy was cheating on me and she indicated he was.  Periodically, through the years, she will tell me "you may hear from him in the next week or month" and she has been right. She told me that not because I asked for that information as I called about career, but just to prepare me for when he did show up.

Offline montauk

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2019, 11:26:26 PM »
Body mind spirit has always been right for me in terms of if contact would happen,
however I think she does interpret the messages she gets as more positive than they turned out to be.
for example, she told me she saw poi asking me out, and she interpreted it as commitment, but in reality he did ask me out, but commitment did not come out of it.. so she is gifted, just a little more optimistic

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 03:29:11 AM »
I really like Soulful Journeys, she has been very good for me.  In 2017 she said she saw a bonus coming my way and that it would be a very unexpected bonus.  She was correct, the following month out of nowhere my boss gave me a $2000 bonus.

Offline court1130

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »
I know this post is almost a year old, but does anyone know if MindBodySpirit (Julie) is still on Keen? It looks like she hasn't been on since April. There is an option to arrange a call, so I'm not sure if I should just do that to find out if she'll get back to me, but I figured I would ask anyway!

Offline starGazer

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 04:10:04 AM »
I know this post is almost a year old, but does anyone know if MindBodySpirit (Julie) is still on Keen? It looks like she hasn't been on since April. There is an option to arrange a call, so I'm not sure if I should just do that to find out if she'll get back to me, but I figured I would ask anyway!

https://www.keen.com/life-questions/bodymindspirit/7676256
There's recent reviews so seems to be