Author Topic: Was it Just me or did the Site Crash?  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Gigi777

Re: Was it Just me or did the Site Crash?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2020, 03:52:51 AM »
LOL... I thought it was me and I had been blocked!

On one hand I was racking my brain thinking what I could have possibly done to cause this to happen and how I could right this wrong.

On the other hand I thought it was a bit of a blessing because I sometimes think that this forum fuels my addiction... as I keep looking for the same connection others seen the get with readers that didn’t seem to work the same for me :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2020, 07:19:04 AM »
I thought it was probably a DDOS attack.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2020, 11:11:35 AM »
I was gearing up to start a new forum -  no joke  8)

I had the same thoughts everyone else expressed.  I even thought that perhaps SalvadoreDali may have made good on her threat to ruin this site.  Not sure if you guys remember her from a couple of months back but boy was she was piece of work.  Claimed to have servants and tons of money and she was going to show us all - her words, not mine. :o

hahahaha that was the first thing came to my mind the moment i say the site was down!!  LOL

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 01:37:44 PM »
Professor - I thought is was SalvadoreDali - I don't believe Salvadore and Dolphin were the same people, could have been but I thought the writing style and attach style were very different.  Salvadore even stated "you will all be sorry when you see what I can do."

Offline maggs30

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2020, 04:50:44 PM »
I will never root for a dolphin. My ex husband is obsessed with them to the point of his first tattoo was of a dolphin. Dolphins sexually assault people no wonder my ex likes them....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2020, 06:43:01 PM »
I will never root for a dolphin. My ex husband is obsessed with them to the point of his first tattoo was of a dolphin. Dolphins sexually assault people no wonder my ex likes them....

lolllllllllllllllll! I nearly lost it with this one!! LoLlllllll!!!!!
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
And i dont know of dolphins to be sex assaulters! I know of them to be quite frisky beings! lol ☺️

https://m.ranker.com/list/dark-facts-about-dolphins/lee-emjay

Can't make the craziness up lol

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2020, 07:00:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mdoFKNbqKE

more and more facts 🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2020, 07:54:59 PM »

On one hand I was racking my brain thinking what I could have possibly done to cause this to happen and how I could right this wrong.

On the other hand I thought it was a bit of a blessing because I sometimes think that this forum fuels my addiction... as I keep looking for the same connection others seen the get with readers that didn’t seem to work the same for me :)

HAHA -- me too...  I was like ok this is a sign no more readers!!!!

Offline cinderella

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2020, 08:16:26 PM »

I also thought I was blocked or something. I finally did my first reading with a psychic a few days ago and was going to post it and I couldn't because of whatever had happened.I thought maybe something because of my laptop and then tried my tablet. I was like, well I guess my time reading on the board has come to an end since I finally did a reading, maybe the universe is saying to ignore it all now

anything