Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289179 times)

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #525 on: August 04, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »
Sincerity was accurate on contact prediction for me twice now, however the way she predicted the contact would happen wasn't exactly how she stated in the reading. I will say she picks up on situations VERY accurately and she is great with 3rd parties, as other reviewers have stated. She doesn't remember previous readings so it's great confirmation when she picks up the same thing.
Was she accurate with timeframe of contact prediction?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #526 on: August 04, 2019, 04:43:34 PM »
Sincerity was accurate on contact prediction for me twice now, however the way she predicted the contact would happen wasn't exactly how she stated in the reading. I will say she picks up on situations VERY accurately and she is great with 3rd parties, as other reviewers have stated. She doesn't remember previous readings so it's great confirmation when she picks up the same thing.

How accurate was she for contact prediction? Were you totally out of contact?
Once she told me March and it did not happen. Now she says Aug/Sep.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #527 on: August 04, 2019, 06:23:07 PM »

She told me third party would be gone end of July and now says September

She told me September as well .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #528 on: August 05, 2019, 03:11:52 AM »

She was accurate for the first contact prediction she had made for me, which was in February and we were out of contact for a month and a half then. Then the most recent contact was end of July/August time frame, which he reached out a week ago, and we had been out of contact for 6 months. But there were times that she made the contact predictions and they wouldn't come to pass, so she kept pushing it off... unfortunately energy is so fluid so timeframes don't come to pass always...

Thanks for clarification. Still sounds accurate.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #529 on: August 05, 2019, 10:51:32 AM »
Was she accurate with timeframe of contact prediction?
She was almost exactly accurate with a contact prediction back in February (off by one day) when me and the POI hadn't been in communication for a month and a half, and then recently she told me end of July/August the POI will be in a better place and she felt he would reach out, which he did a week ago. However, she had made some prediction for contact that didn't come to pass in the past and it was due to the third party dragging out. She had predicted that the third party would drag out, and that is still happening.
Its good to hear she was mostly accurate for you. My timeframe was end of last month which has been and gone and its 6months since last contact so understandably im a bit sceptical . I guess time will tell but for me accuracy includes prediction including timeframe.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #530 on: August 18, 2019, 08:57:40 PM »
Has anybody booked with her through her personal site? I saw she had an appointment available for today, so I had paid for it and booked it. (The appointment has been scheduled for 3pm pacific time, which is 6 pm eastern time) and I never received a confirmation email from her. It states on the site, that she will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the booking, once paid. Well I paid, but im worried that she wont end up getting back to me, and that the money would be wasted. I understand that her policy is that she will contact you in 24 hours, but I was just wondering why it would allow you to book on the same day, if the reading will not occur.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #531 on: August 18, 2019, 09:04:16 PM »
She should still contact :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #532 on: August 18, 2019, 09:35:13 PM »
When I booked I never heard back so I emailed her. She never confirmed my time either.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #533 on: August 18, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »
You should email her at sincerity@sincerityuk.com.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #534 on: August 19, 2019, 12:05:08 AM »
When I booked I never heard back so I emailed her. She never confirmed my time either.

Her website is not updating properly. Just email her. She is very responsive. She called me several times to catch me finally.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #535 on: August 19, 2019, 01:02:08 AM »

Her website is not updating properly. Just email her. She is very responsive. She called me several times to catch me finally.

Yes! I agree. I should have added as soon as I emailed her she called me 🤗

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #536 on: August 22, 2019, 03:28:30 AM »
Smorky was literally about to write the same about contact my with my POI.
She was off on original timeframe of last month but absolutely insisted it would happen soon and it did just not the way she predicted.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #537 on: August 23, 2019, 01:31:18 AM »
Smorky was literally about to write the same about contact my with my POI.
She was off on original timeframe of last month but absolutely insisted it would happen soon and it did just not the way she predicted.
Aw, I'm happy to hear contact worked out for you!! Yes, it seems like a tough final prediction due to the fact that energies are changing all the time, especially if 3rd party is involved, but she's been right for me before!
Yes ..it is difficult. Hope it all works out for you.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:43:47 AM by SoulStar1111 »

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #538 on: August 23, 2019, 06:34:47 PM »
Has anyone booked with Sincerity and she never confirmed and reading time past and she didn’t call or email? I emailed her initially and she responded and told me she was available after certain time, so i booked next appointment available today and paid. Appointment time came and went and still haven’t heard back from her . Has this happened to anyone else? Very disappointed she didn’t email at least . Not sure what to do and if I should contact Paypal for refund/dispute?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #539 on: August 23, 2019, 06:47:13 PM »
Has anyone booked with Sincerity and she never confirmed and reading time past and she didn’t call or email? I emailed her initially and she responded and told me she was available after certain time, so i booked next appointment available today and paid. Appointment time came and went and still haven’t heard back from her . Has this happened to anyone else? Very disappointed she didn’t email at least . Not sure what to do and if I should contact Paypal for refund/dispute?

When I booked my appointment time was about to come up (like two minutes prior to my time) and I still hadn’t heard anything back, so I emailed her. Maybe you should just reach out to her after booking. I wonder if her website doesn’t work right in notifying her.

anything