Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289246 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #375 on: November 05, 2016, 10:10:01 PM »
Did Aries intuition predict the timeframe also?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #376 on: November 05, 2016, 10:49:40 PM »
She was SO wrong with me. Nothing she predicted happened. She's alot of money to be wrong!

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #377 on: November 05, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
Hi Leogirl0808: Yes Aries nailed the time frame also.  She said "I see either in 5 weeks or 5 days for communication. Although I feel more like 5 weeks".  and yup 5 weeks after my reading with Aries I received communication.
Baypark: Im sorry to hear about you.  If its any consolation, Aries and Sincerity are the only two keen psychics who have been correct for me in the last year. No  one else has gotten anything remotely correct in predictions or communication from Keen for me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:03:35 PM by Lovetodance01 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #378 on: November 05, 2016, 11:02:45 PM »
Aries gave me a completely different reading/outcome the 2nd time I read with her . I hate when that happens!!!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #379 on: November 06, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »
She has done that to me as well. BUT I do think she has an ability-at least with me.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #380 on: November 11, 2016, 04:00:37 PM »
In all of my time on Keen I have never read with her. Hmm, I'm wonder if I should give it a go. The feedback for the readers are always so mixed you just never know. It's personal with what you're going to get in a reading and I've learned that after all these years. To each his own.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2016, 09:45:32 PM »
I do think she is gifted - she has given me some pretty specific details before in the past, like seeing a previous love interest physically moving residence and described boxes everywhere, etc. and he actually was moving. Which was super random and she picked up on that all on her own when I was asking about him. But she has also spun me fairytales too - almost like she is using her powers for evil rather than for good to keep people hooked. Just for old times sake I recently called her and she gave me a pretty realistic prediction that according to her would manifest in this month of December. I'll update if it actually happens.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #382 on: December 04, 2016, 12:17:23 PM »
Hi ,

I just joined this forum.

@Danika is it Sincerity or Aries?

Two weeks ago Sincerity said he would contact me very soon and it will be full relationship.
I called again this morning and this time Sincerity says that he is going to come to me after 20 something this month.
It is good because it is him who will come to me...

It feels too good to be true..

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #383 on: December 04, 2016, 02:28:23 PM »
She said the same to me 6 months ago about my ex. I found out on my own that he has been married for a year! Buyer beware!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #384 on: December 04, 2016, 06:49:32 PM »
Almondtree i was talking about sincerity!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2016, 05:34:23 PM »
I read with her a few months ago because everyone raved about her.  She was great talking to and really had me convinced she was the real deal. She did touch on a few things that were accurate but absolutely nothing she said came to pass.  NOTHING

Offline glamgal

« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2016, 06:07:23 PM »
I read with her a few months ago because everyone raved about her.  She was great talking to and really had me convinced she was the real deal. She did touch on a few things that were accurate but absolutely nothing she said came to pass.  NOTHING

Me too :(

stargazer

« Reply #387 on: December 06, 2016, 06:27:03 PM »
That's the danger with this forum. People rave about a reader which tempts others to wanna read with the particular "psychic of the week" only To be disappointed and that much more broke. If you find someone good hat works for you, stick with them. Trying others just muddles the energy and makes you even more stuck/obsessed with a man that's not paying attention to you or whatever the situation is.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2016, 07:26:39 PM »
I will say that she did get it right my poi had chosen to go the wrong path. Was being influenced by others and would end up with egg on his face. This indeed did happen. But he did not contact me as predicted. Yet again can pick up the presence but not future.

stargazer

« Reply #389 on: December 31, 2016, 04:23:38 AM »
Wow her price went up to 7.50/min!