Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289141 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2016, 12:18:48 AM »
I try not to dwell on a reading after I've had it. I just take my notes, put them aside, and keep moving on with my life. Seems like things tend to unfold when I do that instead of constantly wondering when something will happen and/or doing something to change it.

I've NEVER told her that I've talked to her before, but readers can tell. If you've read with someone less than 3 times, it will come up NEW CALLER when you call, even if you've called before. If you've read with them more than 3 times, then that no longer shows. Plus, readers can see how many times you've spoken to them and how much you've spent on them. I came across this little detail once when I was in the HELP section. You know you can look up things as if you're a caller AND as if you're a reader? I've found that to be VERY odd. If I'm a caller, I shouldn't be able to see the FAQ's for Readers (Giving Advice). If you look under HELP, Giving Advice, and then My Customers, it outlines pretty much everything. Keen needs to change that..it's basically like tattling on themselves lol. Honestly though, that's what got me to calm down on getting so many psychic readings. I used to get a LOT, but once I came across that HELP section and found out what a reader could/could not see, I was a little embarrassed.
Wow! Good to know. I'll have to check it out

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #316 on: August 03, 2016, 03:13:32 AM »
That's right, she predicted the 7/22 being significant.

RedVelvet

« Reply #317 on: August 03, 2016, 03:15:12 AM »
Everyone,  I think the only way to get a reading with this famous psychic is to do it through her website.  I think she wanted everyone to book directly with her. I ll book a reading with her next year.
How much does she charge outside of keen?

RedVelvet

« Reply #318 on: August 03, 2016, 03:19:00 AM »
http://sincerityuk.com/b_Readings.html

I heard she's flaky though..like doesnt respond to emails after you paid

Ew really? Rude. Thanks for the warning

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #319 on: August 15, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »
She replied to me the day of and I was able to arrange a reading with her for within 24 hours :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #320 on: August 15, 2016, 04:49:36 PM »
How was your reading with her?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #321 on: August 16, 2016, 12:26:18 AM »
I really liked her. There was just something about the reading that left me with a really good feeling inside of me. She picked up on something only Ness21 picked up out of all the reading's i've done.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2016, 02:32:41 PM »
This thread is awfully quiet! Lol. At one point this where things would go down in fact the biggest commodity on this forum. Any big updates?!?I got a little more time left for her predictions before I write my lengthy review. Hope everyone is doing well, hopefully the regulars can come by to share their experience thus far:)))

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2016, 04:53:55 AM »
I still have not been able to get a reading from her.

Lovefash67

« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2016, 01:24:35 PM »
I just thought of this when I spoke to sincerity a month ago (lol I thought I was three weeks ago but actually a month now) she stated that my ex had a female around him and it wasn't serious but he needed to cut her off. Well two weeks ago when I spoke to Judi she asked him if he's been intimate with anyone in the last 30 days and he said no he said that there was a girl who is interested in him and liking his picture on Facebook but he is just flattered

Offline Jjj

« Reply #325 on: August 28, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »
@Tthompsj im happy for you.  I comend you for everything you just said. You are a strong woman. It just shows that people can change thier mind on things and people they may want. You choose not to go the road with him which if thats what you want support it all the way. If he was ever to change would you give it a go?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #326 on: August 28, 2016, 11:52:13 PM »
@Tthompsj i understand. Wish the best for you honey.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #327 on: August 29, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »
@Jjj: I most definitely would. I would even give it a go if he were able to prove that he was trying to change, but he is not. He's not bad, don't get me wrong! I know what I'm saying may make him sound awful, and his isn't. He just isn't very strong-minded and easily swayed by others without forming an opinion himself. It causes problems. I feel as though he and I weren't meant to be in each other's lives, but that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be in a romantic sense. He is my best friend and I would love to remain best friends, but if it proves to be too difficult on his end, I may have to cut it. We'll see! ☺️

My exbf was like that. If I had a penny for every time he said something like "people said to watch out for you" "people said you are no good" "people said...." maybe I still wouldn't have psychic cc debt!  I actually told him more than once to make his own damn decisions.

Best of luck!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:09:27 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #328 on: September 03, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »
Oh trust me, I got the same thing. One of my favorites was when he'd buy me clothes to WEAR TO WORK (we had a very casual dress code) and then he'd complain about how someone looked at me wearing the clothes he bought. If I didn't wear what he bought, he had hurt feelings and would pout and complain about that.

Once I ran to the next town to pick something up from a freecycle ad. I was gone maybe 20 minutes, but he picked those 20 minutes to stop by and surprise me. He then told me I was cheating on him etc as I step out of my car with a bag full of USED insect treatments for plants. He completely believed that I put a bag of used stuff in my car as a prop in case he "caught" me.

Worst thing is, he fully believed everything he said. And everything his loser friends/family said.

I do not miss that at ALL.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #329 on: September 05, 2016, 11:14:59 PM »
Just had my reading with Sincerity and Im so glad I did. I made a promise to myself (I seriously even have written it down for myself) No more readings for a LONG time after this. But I'm glad it was with her that I had my last reading.

She was amazing! Bang on with things that have happened or currently are happening. She said some things that I can already absolutely verify as well. She made some pretty positive predictions too for the next few months so Im optimistic about things :)

anything