Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289178 times)

Offline Grounded

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2016, 08:41:29 PM »
@Tthompsj I feel you, girl. Plus you said it 1oo x's better than I did, so yeah. But that's why I stay in the shadows and communicate with a few thru PM instead of the being part of the public convos. Most people don't listen and even less people think bc they're all up in every thread asking about predictions and how do you they share notes or whatever tf else. Aint nobody got time for drama like that.

@Tired I got compassion for everybody going through hell bc I did and for longer time than anyone knows

SOooooo I'm peacing out
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:48:22 PM by Grounded »

allibai3

« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »
mhmmm did you gys fill out the thing on his website that e-mails him or did you just e-mail him on your own?

allibai3

« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2016, 08:45:28 PM »
okay thanks!!!

allibai3

« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2016, 08:56:16 PM »
@maddie I told my ex about talking to psychics and he was shocked because I use to be aganist due to religious purposes and when I told him he made me feel awful about reading with them.maybe if he was not so complicated I would have called a psychic lol. Now for my future bf depending on his personality I will tell him.

tired of it all

« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2016, 09:01:34 PM »
@Tired I got compassion for everybody going through hell bc I did and for longer time than anyone knows. I said it on here already and I'll say again; I was in a MESSED up place so bad anything could have pushed me over the edge.

I hope things are better for you now.  I'm sorry you had to go through that and sorry for everyone else who has been there too.  I know what it feels like to be on the edge like that.  I would never want to hurt anyone who is feeling that way. 

I have written about my experiences here, sometimes to the point of being rather painfully and embarrassingly honest, in the hopes that it might help others so they don't have to go through what I did.  If I have hurt anyone by saying what happened for me with any particular reader then I am truly sorry. 

allibai3

« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2016, 09:04:53 PM »
@lanlingyu,I think sometimes the downside of telling someone that we talk to a psychic about them is the possibilty that they dwell on it and start to become self concious. I remember I told my ex jokingly that a psychic said that he is not the person that I will marry we got so mad and would as why I'm with him and get all defensive,then he will disapper on me just to say later he felt pressured to get married.Lol smh
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:08:48 PM by allibai3 »

allibai3

« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »
@Tired I got compassion for everybody going through hell bc I did and for longer time than anyone knows. I said it on here already and I'll say again; I was in a MESSED up place so bad anything could have pushed me over the edge.

I hope things are better for you now.  I'm sorry you had to go through that and sorry for everyone else who has been there too.  I know what it feels like to be on the edge like that.  I would never want to hurt anyone who is feeling that way. 

I have written about my experiences here, sometimes to the point of being rather painfully and embarrassingly honest, in the hopes that it might help others so they don't have to go through what I did.  If I have hurt anyone by saying what happened for me with any particular reader then I am truly sorry.

It's okay tireditall we are to help one another

allibai3

« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »
@Tthompsj LMAO hahah

@Langlingyu
See I wish I did the smart thing like you and never told me ex because he is the same way.He is more of a thinker than a talker .He analyzes every single dam thing.

RedVelvet

« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2016, 06:45:43 PM »
Thank goodness for the ignore posts feature  :)

Offline copperhead

« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2016, 04:19:26 AM »
This thread on Sincerity is full of a lot other things that have nothing to do with this psychic....
Anyway, I was in queue (n. 8) for a call back and now she has blocked me. I haven't used keen in a long time, never left a negative review, so, this is quite odd to me. I was in queue with another reader too, could it be the reason? But this blocking thing without any explanation is really rude and unprofessional. Sincerity may be phenomenal but she has def lost a potential client.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2016, 04:21:48 AM »
Copperhead, have you talk to her before?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2016, 12:36:18 PM »
Copperhead, have you talk to her before?

No, never.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2016, 12:37:54 PM »
Lol should just change the title to "Sincerity and Everything Else Under the Sun". That's strange. How can one tell if he/she has been blocked? I know that I'VE blocked readers in the past, but only because I was sick of them sending those damn daily metaphysical, spiritual "be one with the universe" type of emails.

I noticed because I checked my position in queue and I was no longer there. So tried to contact her via email, and it says I couldn't send email because she blocked me.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2016, 03:47:09 PM »
I have been on Keen for 9 yrs and never tried Sincerity.How is she with relationship outcomes?

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #314 on: August 02, 2016, 11:06:07 PM »
@Tthompsj thanks so much!seems like she got the details right.Surely someone I'd like to try soon