Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289242 times)

tired of it all

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2016, 03:57:56 AM »
You know I have great respect for you, tired. If you do leave, I will miss you.

Thank you.  I will miss you too.  If you want to stay in touch, you don't have to miss me.  Things are just getting too weird here for me.   

If you do stay, please don't side with the negative.

I don't know what that is supposed to mean...what side is that?

tired of it all

« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2016, 04:17:04 AM »
The side of the unreasonable and delusional. :)

Ok...still don't know what that is supposed to mean Presence...are you implying that I'm being unreasonable or delusional about something? 

I would have to think twice about staying in touch with someone who drops these kinds of comments on me. 

tired of it all

« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2016, 04:54:19 AM »
I don't take sides with anyone...I just say what I think and what my experiences are.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #288 on: July 31, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »
I'll have to defend Sapphire 21 here. She has a long line up of people who are waiting for validation? All of them? Like 24 people are seriously wanting that from one woman? Wow, she must be doing something right! Sapphire has not once given me predictions and she speaks about that on her page! She is there for guidance and offers free minutes before hand to see if there is a connection so you don't waste your MONEY on her. Sometimes getting readings that give us clarity and empowerment is all we need, the essentials to assist with the situation(s) that seem so hopeless. If she wanted my money she would keep taking calls and not have us wait days/months for her. I don't think it's right to make that kind of assumptions on people that DO have a gift and want to help. Sapphire is an empath in a different way Judis Inner Light. Her way is validating things that have happened to the person in question like getting into the intimate details that only you would know. No where on earth can she be calling anyone to get that kind of detailed information... No way! Do I think information is being shared between readers, of course, I'm not that naive. In fact,  I have read Lady Persphone is known for that, at times people have said it feels like the reading is scripted and they can hear her turn the page. No one seems to be slamming her or Magical Sandra, who probably pay to get information passed on:)

allibai3

« Reply #289 on: July 31, 2016, 04:17:14 PM »
I never seen Sincerity on chat

Offline Grounded

« Reply #290 on: July 31, 2016, 04:17:46 PM »
Nah Leo, you don't have to defend Sapph or any other reader. If people want to believe this bullshit about her and whoever else this person claims to "know" about even though there's a gang of evidence here and other places that shows it's not true, its on them.

I know the readers I spoke on are not "willing to take your money" for whatever tf reasons this person is saying, that they're really gifted, really honest, ethical psychic advisors not just "psychics" and I know based on fact from my own personal experience that I also know isn't the same everybody else's. I know for a fact that she and a couple of the readers I talked about told me things word for word that had happened or ended up happening more than one time.
I know she knew something I never told anyone ever like she was there when it went down and told me what I thinking at the time and what the person was thinking, which I was able to validate 1 1/2 yr later from the persons own mouth and that's NOT shit she got from whatever notes y'all say readers share bc no other reader got it and I never told anyone about irl anyway. I know if she was all about the $$ she wouldn't have read for me when I didn't have a job and couldn't pay her and she didn't let me pay her back when I got work again.
I know SIN predicted something that I thought was way off that already happened(so thx to the ppl that recommended her, btw) and picked up some things freaky accurate.
I know QoC got 2 things right for me already and she isn't playing when she says she's not reading just bc you "need" a reading.
I know Lady Jenna that this person swears was great for her for 15 yrs got nothing but nothing right for me. that she the only person to come on here that says Steven Craig is good, that Keisha who a gang of people love and some hate was neutral for me, Cookie rocked my world one time and that was it and NONE of this means any of these people are fakes, share notes, or that anyone who comes on here testifying on them or swearing they "know" anything about them or claiming "they don't have a psychic bone in their body" is fact. Its someone's own opinion or made up BS for whatever tf reason.
I know the only thing we can speak on is our personal experience and that's going to be different for someone else but if it is,it doesn't mean the reader is fake or barely gifted or whatever tf else and it doesn't give us the right to say they are or aren't.

How come a gang of comments on here, people saying they can validate this or that reader was right, right, and right again goes to shit when someone comes up in here claiming that reader is a liar, scammer, or "sadly wrong" and everyone is like "damn. I thought she was psychic and she got this that the other thing right for me but I see how she guessed or faked it." Idk why no one wonders if the people trashing readers are other readers or just bitter or cray cray (y'all KNOW some are) or why the same mofos know EVERY reader is wrong and when they're right its a lucky guess or some shit. Always up in here lecturing people about how we should stop getting readings or go to God and ALL readers are fakes, liars, and scammers but they keep on keeping on, getting readings like they got coin and time spare.

All I got to say is anyone ready to believe a reader or ALL them are fake, don't waste your cash getting a reading anyway. Go get you some nice clothes or or bag or something bc if someone showing up yesterday that you don't even know can tell you the reading you spent your hard earned money on was crap even though how many people say the reader is for real, you're burning your money anyway.

Idk who these readers are or why they read on Keen or why they read ever. Maybe they're all shit IRL and maybe they're all wise old Yodas out there passing out food and cash to starving kids in Africa. Idgaf. I only know they did right by me, were proved right consistently and someone saying the opposite about their experience with them doesn't mean either of us is wrong. But no one can claim they know who they are as people or what they are inside. Anyone believes people that claim knowing that shit really does already wants to believe whatever tf about them anyway. Which would be cool beans if it wasn't your bad in the end bc your still wasting your cash on readings then.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:28:06 PM by Grounded »

tired of it all

« Reply #291 on: July 31, 2016, 07:06:23 PM »
If the psychic was completely wrong about everything, why are you going to waste your time and money on more false hope?

Because this can be a real addiction, with emotional highs and subsequent crashes that make a person crave more readings.  This is a serious problem for some people here, and has put people in severe debt, set them back financially or even ruined them.  Do you have no compassion for that?

tired of it all

« Reply #292 on: July 31, 2016, 07:09:15 PM »
And you know...hate to bring this up but one former member here did commit suicide awhile back.  There is NO place here for having "bitch claws." 

allibai3

« Reply #293 on: July 31, 2016, 07:24:45 PM »
Who ever the admin is he/she just needs to close this thread, I think this discussion will go on.To prevent any damage or tension betweem people.We need to just take about readings/supporting one another or ADMIN close the thread please.

tired of it all

« Reply #294 on: July 31, 2016, 07:27:22 PM »
I agree allibai. 

tired of it all

« Reply #295 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:12 PM »
Do you selectively read on purpose?

Yes...I don't want to read what you write...it's callous and very hurtful to read.

Do you selectively choose which people you think are worth caring about and pretty much damn the rest?

allibai3

« Reply #296 on: July 31, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »
Please close thread.

tired of it all

« Reply #297 on: July 31, 2016, 08:12:55 PM »
Watch how you defend people because you're causing a lot of collateral damage.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #298 on: July 31, 2016, 08:25:41 PM »
I have read with Sin and she was accurate for me regarding some work predictions and she was wrong on a few things also. For me she knew specific things that would occur at my job and was in fact correct so she in my opinion has psychic ability. I am not sure if he still does or not but I believe Sin was one of the few who was accurate for the admin. Many people stopped posting on here because no predictions were really accurate and others because of the bashing that goes on. Entire threads have been deleted in the past because someone doesn't seem to get that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and review of a reader. This is why older members no longer post. It seems some things never change. Just because someone did not work for you does not mean they will not work for someone else. If everyone said someone didn't work for them then maybe that is a red flag, but no reason to bash someones review. We all know who works for us and who doesn't.

allibai3

« Reply #299 on: July 31, 2016, 08:36:17 PM »
Clairvoyance (seeing)
Pertaining to the ability of clear-sightedness, clairvoyance refers to the paranormal ability to see persons and events that are distant in time or space. It can be divided into roughly three classes: precognition, the ability to perceive or predict future events, retrocognition, the ability to see past events, and remote viewing, the perception of contemporary events happening outside of the range of normal perception

Diarmuid, SINCERITY, has demonstrated this.

Clairsentience(feeling/touching)
In the field of parapsychology, clairsentience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by feeling.

Clairaudience (hearing/listening)
In the field of parapsychology, clairaudience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires information by paranormal auditory means. It is often considered to be a form of clairvoyance. Clairaudience is essentially the ability to hear in a paranormal manner, as opposed to paranormal seeing (clairvoyance) and feeling (clairsentience).\

SUE2121 demonstrated this.

Clairalience (smelling)
Also known as clairescence. In the field of parapsychology, clairalience (or alternatively, clairolfactance)  is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person accesses psychic knowledge through the physical sense of smell.

QOC18 demonstrated this.

Claircognizance (knowing)
In the field of parapsychology, claircognizance  is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of intrinsic knowledge. It is the ability to know something without a physical explanation why you know it, like the concept of mediums.

QOC18, Diarmuid, Sincerity all demonstrated this.

Clairgustance (tasting)
In the field of parapsychology, clairgustance is defined as a form of extra-sensory perception that allegedly allows one to taste a substance without putting anything in one's mouth. It is claimed that those who possess this ability are able to perceive the essence of a substance from the spiritual or ethereal realms through taste.

QOC18 demonstrated this.

Clairenunciate (communicate)[edit]
Speak fluently in metaphors and creative in conjoining context.

Hey how long does it usually take dairmuid to e-mail back?

anything