Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289180 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2016, 09:33:01 PM »
Jory, maybe Sincerity and Judis Inner light didn't work for you but they do have a large following. Like you said you were simply expressing your honest opinion where you felt these ladies were not gifted and were on a mission to work from home while getting paid. Tori did the same she came on here to express her honest opinion on how they are great gifted readers who have worked out for her so far.

I have read your posts and you seem to think Lady Jenna is gifted while Tori had said she was not bad. Can Tori come back at you and say that Lady Jenna works on keen to collect few extra dollars while being a full time professional? If you read Lady Jenna's forum on this site, her reviews are no different than Sincerity's or Judis Inner Light.I think some times we are quick to judge others and not take the time to just appreciate everyone putting in their thoughts/opinions on this forum. Heck, more the reason why this forum was created to help each other and those who plan on getting readings. We are a team solet's not get nasty with our inputs and that's all it is!

I have actually read with all three of them: Sincerity, Judis inner light and Lady Jenna. I have to say both Sincerity and lady Jenna are gifted ethical psychics. . As for Judis, I will give credit where it's due, she's no flake. It's hard to verify everything because she is taping right into someone's thoughts and feelings but what she does tell you has either happened or will happen shortly, I can verify that much.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2016, 10:01:06 PM »
Judi was amazing for me.

tired of it all

« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2016, 12:34:14 AM »
Okay, testing to see if I can still post since my account apparently has been restricted (but not closed like I asked for it to be.)  And this is why I don't feel like participating anymore, things are getting disrespectful.  Please be kind to each other.

I thought it was pretty much accepted that some readers do share notes on Keen...I know that has been discussed on Rip Off Report, I forget which ones were implicated though.

If you look at the bashers list/blog, it's quite obvious that readers DO compare their experiences with callers...and it's not a stretch to believe that some of them also share information about the caller's circumstances as well.  It might start off innocently, but then they say a little more than they need to.

I know I've heard more than my fill of certain readers talking about themselves too, and some have told me about getting readings from other readers on Keen.

Judi told me she had gotten lots of readings on Keen and that she was in a situation similar to my own regarding a relationship.  At one point I told her that I didn't feel good about having someone read me who was in a similar situation, I felt like she might be projecting on me...and she told me something like "we teach what we have to learn."  Dawn Maree said similar things to me and told me that she was able to understand and help other people because she was going through the same things herself.  I thought it was just a lot of projection. 

I wouldn't want to say that any person has no psychic ability, because I believe we ALL do, to some extent.  But people don't call and pay by the minute to talk to someone with average psychic ability, we are looking for something exceptional and hopefully, most of all, accurate and useful and applicable to daily life.  Judi was good for me with spirit guides and past lives, but not with anything practical. 

I WISH I had seen Jory's comments about Judi way back when I first called her - it might have saved me a lot of money and heartache.  I kept calling her because her feedback was so good and I thought I was the only one.

Please appreciate honest reviews, even if it sounds really different from your own experience and doesn't apply to you...you never know who else it might help. 

tired of it all

« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2016, 12:40:02 AM »
I also can imagine that many keen advisors have them on their blocked lists. All I was saying is that many psychics trade notes, keep lists, and exchange details on who is who calling, not because they are cheating, but because they want to avoid obnoxious callers. There are so many of them, they have resorted to this.

Yes...and this is a fact because it is right out there in the open on the bashers list for anyone to see.

Some have been called out for outright cheating though, on Rip Off Report.  Most probably don't do it to cheat but I believe some do for sure.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2016, 12:43:05 AM »
Jory,

So who are the top people on your list of good psychics (on keen)?

out of all of these comments, Leo, yours is one I can actually read with a straight face. So I will reply here. I don't want to specify which specific advisors by name are this or that. I will say though that the "abovementioned" that I referenced were not bona fide psychics. I also mentioned that one specific was not good for me and not actually psychic because I know. A bunch of psychic review bullies can all band together and flame me. Ok, go right ahead.
I also can imagine that many keen advisors have them on their blocked lists. All I was saying is that many psychics trade notes, keep lists, and exchange details on who is who calling, not because they are cheating, but because they want to avoid obnoxious callers. There are so many of them, they have resorted to this.
Next thing I mentioned is that even the real psychics are only around 70% accurate on actual future predictions, and that no one actually notices or cares when they are wrong, so much so that they keep dumping paycheck to paycheck on their faulty predictions. Someone mentioned Judi being so great. Ok. That is their problem. I'm in here reading these threads and kind of saddened really. I have suggested some good people.  In my mind a good person is going to want the best for people, not to drain them for everything they are worth so they can pay bills and stay off of unemployment. There are some real psychics out there too, and there and some really good fakes who string people out with fake 'he's proposing' readings, sweet niceties, and charm. I am wondering how most people will accept bad news when they can't even read a general statement about someone else.
jory.

Jory, maybe Sincerity and Judis Inner light didn't work for you but they do have a large following. Like you said you were simply expressing your honest opinion where you felt these ladies were not gifted and were on a mission to work from home while getting paid. Tori did the same she came on here to express her honest opinion on how they are great gifted readers who have worked out for her so far.

I have read your posts and you seem to think Lady Jenna is gifted while Tori had said she was not bad. Can Tori come back at you and say that Lady Jenna works on keen to collect few extra dollars while being a full time professional? If you read Lady Jenna's forum on this site, her reviews are no different than Sincerity's or Judis Inner Light.I think some times we are quick to judge others and not take the time to just appreciate everyone putting in their thoughts/opinions on this forum. Heck, more the reason why this forum was created to help each other and those who plan on getting readings. We are a team solet's not get nasty with our inputs and that's all it is!

I have actually read with all three of them: Sincerity, Judis inner light and Lady Jenna. I have to say both Sincerity and lady Jenna are gifted ethical psychics. . As for Judis, I will give credit where it's due, she's no flake. It's hard to verify everything because she is taping right into someone's thoughts and feelings but what she does tell you has either happened or will happen shortly, I can verify that much.

allibai3

« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2016, 12:48:38 AM »
Okay,so lets just all come to the conclusion that we have our own beliefs and opinion and really nothing is going to come out of going back and forth.Jory believes whatever psychics are fake thats fine.Tthompsj believes whatever psychics are  real and so on and so forth, which is fine. Lets just keep this about reviews and helping and supporting one another :D

tired of it all

« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2016, 12:53:52 AM »
^^^ after I saw your post about closing, I tried to look it up. I honestly don't think there is a way -- at least none that I could see. Did the Admin not get back to you via PM?

Again, it's not the reviews that are the issue - it's spewing "facts" and claiming that no one is psychic that sets people off. Again, if one doesn't work for another, that's fine. All reviews are welcome, it's just the manner in which it's relayed that is frustrating. We're all aware that not everyone is psychic, that SOME share notes, that SOME do this and SOME do that. Do not claim that ones who worked for others are not psychic simply because he/she hasn't personally worked for another-- THAT is where the issue lies.

EDIT: Welp, never mind. I see that the Admin hasn't logged in since the 22nd. Odd...

Well...someone is playing around with my account, because the front page of the forum changed for me where now I can't see most of the subforums.  Also on almost any forum, an admin can probably hide their status and it's not going to tell you the last time they actually logged in.  If regular members had the option to hide their online status it would be the same way, it will only show the last time you logged in publicly.  I have sent 2 PMs to the admin and received no reply to either one.   

tired of it all

« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2016, 01:00:40 AM »
Has the Admin EVER interacted with ANYONE on here? They're like a phantom, good lord. You'd think there would be a simple "delete account" under Account Settings.

That's a very good question and I'd like to know.  I just don't feel comfortable with this at all.  I've had bad experiences on other forums where the admin wasn't open about who they are.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2016, 01:31:17 AM »
Jory,

I sent you an email from this website to inquire about who your tops are on keen. BUT I didn't try to hack your shit. Let me reassure you I am not a f****** loser like that. Just an FYI  8)

Just didn't want you to think those were my intentions if you saw an email from glamgal.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:34:46 AM by glamgal »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2016, 01:40:47 AM »
Thanks Jory.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2016, 01:42:07 AM »
that is weird. ok it was you. I don't know why but after I emailed you back, I got a gmail blocker asking for security info and an email saying that my account password was apped. weird. Maybe it was a google snoopdy doop trying to get more info. They are so nosy always wanting so much personal stuff so they can spiderstalk us.
jory
Jory,

I sent you an email from this website to inquire about who your tops are on keen. BUT I didn't try to hack your shit. Let me reassure you I am not a f****** loser like that. Just an FYI  8)

Just didn't want you to think those were my intentions if you saw an email from glamgal.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2016, 01:45:47 AM »
I never got an email back so who knows where that email went.

tired of it all

« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2016, 03:01:21 AM »
that is weird. ok it was you. I don't know why but after I emailed you back, I got a gmail blocker asking for security info and an email saying that my account password was apped. weird. Maybe it was a google snoopdy doop trying to get more info. They are so nosy always wanting so much personal stuff so they can spiderstalk us.
jory
Jory,

Oh I believe you that someone was trying to get into your account. 

Guess what?  I just checked my email and there are 3 emails sent to me at 9:39 that say this:

Dear tired of it all,
This mail was sent because the 'forgot password' function has been applied to your account. To set a new password, click the following link:
{{Link deleted by me}}

IP: 72.211.235.205
Username: tired of it all

Regards,
The The Psychic Reviews Team.

I didn't try to reset my password.

Tracing that IP, it is from Irvine, California.  I live on the opposite side of the country. 

Jory can you check to see where the person is from who tried to access your email account?  I know you can do that on Yahoo mail, it will tell you the location of each log in attempt.  Not sure about other email services though.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:03:21 AM by tired of it all »

allibai3

« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2016, 03:09:27 AM »
Omg what the hell?? that's crazy,wow people are just amazing. I wonder what they think is so important that they have to tray and hack your account

tired of it all

« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2016, 03:50:18 AM »
I just got a private email sent to me from this forum. I replied and the next thing that happened, I get a security block on my email because the person tried to use an app to access my email account password.  LOL. that is desperate. Over a forum thread. good lord.
jory

Jory is it a gmail address?  If so you can check where it came from.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/45938?hl=en

anything