Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289146 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2016, 02:57:42 PM »
Thank you Tthompsj!

RedVelvet

« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2016, 05:04:38 PM »
Sin was right about a lost object with me last year. Lol it was in the weirdest place so when she said it I did not believe her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2016, 06:04:00 PM »
Well both Keisha and Scott are known to be negative with their outcomes for relationship readings.

I don't necessarily think Kisha is negative with love readings, I think she just relays whatever information she gets, with her monotone voice. I have gotten a positive love reading from her before that actually was not correct. She was right about the first male I got a reading about though.

RedVelvet

« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2016, 08:59:49 PM »
Yeah, Red, it's usually the little things that tend to manifest. I honestly wasn't expecting the contact to come to fruition or the manner in which she described it, so I was more than taken aback when things started playing out as she said lol. She doesn't appear to work out for some, but she's been spot on with me. I'm keeping her, Sapphire, and QoC on my fav list. No more. Even though QoC's predictions are 50/50, she's spot on with the present.

Agree about qoc. I've read with her a few times. Accurate with the present for sure.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2016, 10:30:22 PM »
Read with her today. Without going in to detail...... lets just say that lady might be one of the few that is actually psychic.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:15:42 AM by glamgal »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2016, 11:25:12 PM »
@glam... Is this Sincerity or QOC18?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2016, 01:07:43 AM »
@Leo Sincerity....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:16:11 AM by glamgal »

Offline Tori81

« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2016, 01:29:13 AM »
I had a reading with Sincerity last night and she was awesome! I will definitely be calling her back! She picked up on a lot of things that a person that was not gifted would not be able to pick up on. I will definitely be coming back to let y'all know if the predictions she made, pan out. Between her and Judi, I am finally finding my trusted circle. I am still in line for Alphafemale and Sapphire21 though.

Offline Tori81

« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2016, 03:40:29 AM »
Between her and Judi, I am finally finding my trusted circle. I am still in line for Alphafemale and Sapphire21 though.
Tori,
This is really strange to read these statements because none of these women are psychic at all. I am wondering how many psychic readings you have ever had that were not online. I have called all of these and found no psychic ability in their bones at all, none. None. The people mentioned here are either women who just want to pay their bills working from home, or they are studying to get their b.a. in counseling. I do think that qoc is good at both tarot and she has psychic ability. she is pretty accurate compared to many other advisors. But these people you mention are certainly not psychic at all. It has been my experience that many advisors on keen were getting readings off and on keen and then just try to regurgitate what they got off of the real ones. I called Judi when she first started on keen. She didn't have any ability then and I'm sure still none. There are going to be real psychics who are really real and are going to be 70% accurate. If you are calling these people as your circle, then save your money and just call a friend to vent.
jory

Maybe my post was misleading, but Judi and Sincerity both picked up on my current situation/ my ex accurately. I do not know if their predictions will work out... So I can't speak for their ability to see into the future. I am sorry that theses two didn't work out for you, but for the moment, they are working just fine for me. While I am open to people's advice, you are coming off a bit condescending and above it all. If you read some of the threads, QOC didn't work out for a lot of people, but for some people, she is their go to advisor. I have had more phone readings than I care to admit, so I am hip to a lot of the games some of these readers try to play... Not all of them, but a lot. Btw, I had one in person reading, but I felt her manipulating my energy and I didn't like it, so I don't do them anymore.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »
We don't let go and it's SUPER annoying. I know I will move on from my ex. Hell, I already met someone else who to any normal person, would be absolutely amazing (and he is), but in the back of my head, i keep comparing. I'm very honest with him that I'm still not 100% over my prior relationship. He knows the details of it too (we live in a smallish town and he although he isn't friends with my ex, he knows of him and his so-called friends and how toxic they are, so he completely sides with me on how things went down). You'd be surprised how many people in my hometown are aware. They don't know the nitty gritty, but enough that my ex hates traveling back home for holidays because people judge him horribly for what he did and how he acts he's not very well liked anymore. Anyway,. new guy won't back down though ha--gotta give him credit--but I'm 100% up front with him about everything so I don't feel like I'm leading him on.

No matter who I move on with, I'll always love my ex. I'll love again, no doubt about that! I'll definitely find security and happiness with someone else...but I'll always love my ex ::shrug:: tis life.

One of things i have learned in life so far is that you cant help who you love. If love was a switch we could turn off and on life would be alot easier but we dont have that switch. Time heals wounds. Time will tell.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2016, 02:57:52 PM »
@jjj: I 100% agree. It's the most annoying and frustrating thing ever, but not much one can do. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like we're star-crossed. Meant to love each other, but not meant to freely be together. It seems like ever time we parted and came back, there were issues with people not wanting us together. My friends think he is complete crap for being influenced by his own group and not being man enough to take control of his own life; his group doesn't like me because I told my ex when a couple of his friends kept coming onto me and making rude sexual remarks...it went downhill from there. Since then, it's been a ride from Hell. My ex would be a great person...I mean he IS a good person, if he would just WAKE UP and leave those particular people in the past. He's not ready to, even to this day I've recently learned, and I'm not willing to put myself through that again sooo ✌️

Good for you! It sucks when bad friends can influence someone like that. But at the end of the day he is a grown man he needs to step up.

And i remember something you said about how your ex reached out to you but you didn't know if you wanted to go back down that road. I think if he grew up from his friends it wouldnt be the same road. He needs to tell his friends respect my love or leave me alone.

Offline Tori81

« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2016, 03:52:40 PM »
@jjj: I 100% agree. It's the most annoying and frustrating thing ever, but not much one can do. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like we're star-crossed. Meant to love each other, but not meant to freely be together. It seems like ever time we parted and came back, there were issues with people not wanting us together. My friends think he is complete crap for being influenced by his own group and not being man enough to take control of his own life; his group doesn't like me because I told my ex when a couple of his friends kept coming onto me and making rude sexual remarks...it went downhill from there. Since then, it's been a ride from Hell. My ex would be a great person...I mean he IS a good person, if he would just WAKE UP and leave those particular people in the past. He's not ready to, even to this day I've recently learned, and I'm not willing to put myself through that again sooo ✌️

I totally understand. My ex and I have been 'playing' this on again and off again game for years. Life is not right for us when we are apart and when we get back together, we are eventually reminded of issues that need to be resolved for us to be together. As much love and passion that I have for him, I refuse to entertain him if he comes back this time unless he has shown that he is really ready for a real long term relationship.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2016, 06:09:51 PM »
@maddie... Leo month is from July 23-Aug23. So yes anytime soon!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2016, 06:36:28 PM »
Jory,

How do you know they send notes? Sincerity is hardly on as it is...let alone putting in work to investigate clients?

I am curious...I mean if this is the case...then so be it....

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2016, 07:29:11 PM »
I did back it up with examples. I hope you sell a lot of books on your psychic reviews and keep spending money on things you can't back up with facts. "please learn to read. " Please learn to think. You are now angry because someone took off your blindfold and you want to keep it on. If you a re angry you are not thinking. You don't know who you are talking to...
jory

It's not the sharing of your opinion that is the problem--it's when you throw in things in which you cannot back them up (i.e., sharing of notes, certain psychics that have worked for others and labeling them as "not having a psychic bone in their body" etc.) please learn to read. I clearly said if a psychic doesn't work for you, that's fine and if you wanted to share what was wrong, we'd be open to it. Not open to your condescending manner on the situation especially after one has expressed how a psychic has worked for them (in this case, Tori). If YOU have had issues and you know for a concrete fact that psychics are sharing and your accusations are valid, that's fine, but don't come here and try to say XYZ and you're just going based off of he say/she say. Not cool and not wanted.

anything