Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289147 times)

tired of it all

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2016, 10:23:36 PM »
You know, when I come across a site/forum where someone has read with a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG list of psychics and have indicated that each and every one was wrong, I'm less likely to believe that person and/or think that he/she did something that threw it off. On RoR, Alex (I think that was the name??) posted this big ass list and I'm like...holy crap! lol

Yeah I've read that list before...sounds to me like Alex was carrying out a rational experiment to find out how accurate they are and most of these readers came up short.  I have no trouble believing that whatsoever.  The vast majority of readers I've spoken to on Keen have been wrong for me, and have most often been wrong about factual types of things that I had no direct influence over.  Not all readings are about future predictions either. 

tired of it all

« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2016, 10:46:20 PM »
YES. I actually had a psychic, it was Alphafemale, say something similar to this. It was more like, "if I were to tell you that you were going to meet a new guy by the end of the month, and instead of going out and being social, you stay in the house and think you'll meet him anyway, you're wrong sister! You can't meet him locked up in your bedroom!! ::insert loud, obnoxious laugh here::"

Wow am I glad I never called her.  Well if a psychic is going to tell me something as generic as "you'll meet someone new by the end of the month" I want some details on how it's going to happen.  lol

Raven Red Woman told me in a stunning amount of detail how I was going to run into someone, turned out the small details she gave about him were about half right and half wrong, but the way she told me it would happen played out exactly like she said.  She didn't say precisely where or when, the weird thing is I had gone out shopping on a day when I normally wouldn't have done it.  So I wasn't doing what I would normally do at all. 

And then I tried to evade the guy because I really didn't want to talk to him, but he kind of chased me down in the parking lot anyway.  That whole experience was so surreal and it felt like it was destined to happen one day no matter what.  She is the only one who ever got a prediction like that right for me.

It's just really generic and scripted when they say you'll meet someone...unless they can say something specific about it...of course most people are going to meet someone, especially if they are going out hoping to meet someone.   

tired of it all

« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2016, 12:47:40 AM »
I think, often when we call, we're mentally vulnerable to the power of influence. Even if we are skeptical of a psychic, catch a caller in a raw and vulnerable state, and they will want to believe what they are being told. When a psychic says "You'll meet someone..." is it a true prediction or are they just planting a seed? Does the desire to meet someone + believing in the certainty of it happening = creating your reality?

Yes!  That's what I mean.  People are very suggestible to influence, whether they realize it or not.  It's just how the human mind works.  Especially when we are feeling vulnerable.

I think a psychic could say, you'll meet someone, and then if the caller really believes it and wants that to happen they are more likely to put themselves in the time and place for it to happen. 

It's also possible that the caller might try to "make" it happen by going up to someone and introducing themselves when they wouldn't normally have done that. 

How many have gotten contact predictions for a certain timeframe, and when it didn't happen they decided to make contact themselves?  Does that mean the psychic's prediction came true? 

On the other side, a psychic can predict something totally realistic and plausible, but what happens if your beliefs about things are so strong that, in some way, shape or form, you keep it from happening? Does that mean the psychic was wrong?

It probably depends on the situation.  I feel like a really good psychic, one who is REALLY on their game, would pick up on that and try to talk to the person about it.

Sweet Psychic is good at this.  She asked me how I felt about her predictions...I don't know if she does that with everyone but I think it's a very good question to ask.  I told her that I have doubts because this has gone on for so long.  She told me that my doubts were blocking it from happening.  And I do know that...this really isn't even due to a complicated set of beliefs, just plain old doubt...but it feels so hard to change it and has been like a vicious cycle I couldn't break out of.  However she more than anyone gave me the confidence to believe this can still happen.

A lot of readers, I felt like just "dumped" a prediction on me that felt totally unrealistic, and gave me no real reason to believe in it, and didn't check to see whether my energy and beliefs could realistically allow something like that to manifest.  It would just leave me feeling more upset and confused.

As an example, years ago I was 85lbs overweight. I absolutely, and firmly, believed a man would not be attracted to me and, if he was, he was probably a pervert who had some weird fat fetish. I'd call for readings asking about an ex and, from time to time, be told I would meet someone else (within whatever time frame they gave). No psychic ever picked up that I was overweight and had limiting beliefs.

Sure, deep down, I wanted to believe some guy would see beyond the weight and love me unconditionally. The reality was, I was so disbelieving and guarded, that there was no way I was going to meet someone. Were the psychics wrong? Or was I keeping myself from allowing those predictions to manifest?

Aw...well yeah that is the kind of thing I feel like they should pick up on.

Scott Angel was pretty amazing at that...he uncovered my deeper beliefs that were getting in the way, and he gave me some good advice about how to change them, all in a pretty short amount of time. 

Hmmn...Steve Gunn was pretty good at this too, although he didn't go in depth as much.  I wonder if male readers might be better at this for some reason? 

I know a lot of readers just don't believe in ycyor at all.  Some have told me that and told me that your beliefs shouldn't make any difference in how their predictions manifest. 

These days, when a psychic makes a prediction rather than saying to myself, "Okay, let's see if this happens..." I say something like, "Do I really believe this is possible? Really possible?" 

Me too!  I keep asking myself, do I really believe this?  That's what Sweet Psychic was asking me too, both times I read with her. 

tired of it all

« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2016, 12:54:57 AM »
No no that wasn't a reading she gave me. She was giving me clarification on how predictions work and used that as an example (or at least, HER view on how predictions work).

I understand.  Well maybe that's how her predictions work?  I don't know if all readers work that way.

Donna Ciaciarella told me...and she is mainly a past life reader who doesn't really give out many predictions...that if you are really meant to meet someone, the universe will bring them to you somehow....you WILL meet them.  Even if you're not leaving the house, they would turn out to be the UPS guy or something.  lol  That has been pretty true to my experience, I mean I've met people in some really synchronistic circumstances. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:42 AM »
I think, often when we call, we're mentally vulnerable to the power of influence. Even if we are skeptical of a psychic, catch a caller in a raw and vulnerable state, and they will want to believe what they are being told. When a psychic says "You'll meet someone..." is it a true prediction or are they just planting a seed? Does the desire to meet someone + believing in the certainty of it happening = creating your reality?

Yes!  That's what I mean.  People are very suggestible to influence, whether they realize it or not.  It's just how the human mind works.  Especially when we are feeling vulnerable.

I think a psychic could say, you'll meet someone, and then if the caller really believes it and wants that to happen they are more likely to put themselves in the time and place for it to happen. 

It's also possible that the caller might try to "make" it happen by going up to someone and introducing themselves when they wouldn't normally have done that. 

How many have gotten contact predictions for a certain timeframe, and when it didn't happen they decided to make contact themselves?  Does that mean the psychic's prediction came true? 

On the other side, a psychic can predict something totally realistic and plausible, but what happens if your beliefs about things are so strong that, in some way, shape or form, you keep it from happening? Does that mean the psychic was wrong?

It probably depends on the situation.  I feel like a really good psychic, one who is REALLY on their game, would pick up on that and try to talk to the person about it.

Sweet Psychic is good at this.  She asked me how I felt about her predictions...I don't know if she does that with everyone but I think it's a very good question to ask.  I told her that I have doubts because this has gone on for so long.  She told me that my doubts were blocking it from happening.  And I do know that...this really isn't even due to a complicated set of beliefs, just plain old doubt...but it feels so hard to change it and has been like a vicious cycle I couldn't break out of.  However she more than anyone gave me the confidence to believe this can still happen.

A lot of readers, I felt like just "dumped" a prediction on me that felt totally unrealistic, and gave me no real reason to believe in it, and didn't check to see whether my energy and beliefs could realistically allow something like that to manifest.  It would just leave me feeling more upset and confused.

As an example, years ago I was 85lbs overweight. I absolutely, and firmly, believed a man would not be attracted to me and, if he was, he was probably a pervert who had some weird fat fetish. I'd call for readings asking about an ex and, from time to time, be told I would meet someone else (within whatever time frame they gave). No psychic ever picked up that I was overweight and had limiting beliefs.

Sure, deep down, I wanted to believe some guy would see beyond the weight and love me unconditionally. The reality was, I was so disbelieving and guarded, that there was no way I was going to meet someone. Were the psychics wrong? Or was I keeping myself from allowing those predictions to manifest?

Aw...well yeah that is the kind of thing I feel like they should pick up on.

Scott Angel was pretty amazing at that...he uncovered my deeper beliefs that were getting in the way, and he gave me some good advice about how to change them, all in a pretty short amount of time. 

Hmmn...Steve Gunn was pretty good at this too, although he didn't go in depth as much.  I wonder if male readers might be better at this for some reason? 

I know a lot of readers just don't believe in ycyor at all.  Some have told me that and told me that your beliefs shouldn't make any difference in how their predictions manifest. 

These days, when a psychic makes a prediction rather than saying to myself, "Okay, let's see if this happens..." I say something like, "Do I really believe this is possible? Really possible?" 

Me too!  I keep asking myself, do I really believe this?  That's what Sweet Psychic was asking me too, both times I read with her.

I've had many contact predictions manifest...not all but many

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #245 on: July 14, 2016, 10:28:05 PM »
Bluebelle, besides Lisa Dianne was there anyone else that got the contact predictions correct for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #246 on: July 15, 2016, 12:09:06 AM »
Bluebelle, besides Lisa Dianne was there anyone else that got the contact predictions correct for you?

Advisor Suzan...she got one this week actually...

Oracle of the sea too...and Irish Donna

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #247 on: July 15, 2016, 12:51:13 AM »
Thanks Bluebelle:))))

allibai3

« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2016, 02:12:09 AM »
So,i was finally able to talk to Sin and her predictions mirror Dominiques,lila q and pretty much everyone else except kiesha,scott,lolli.Sincerity said that my ex will come back and go back on his words and want to commit. She said that when we got back in contact he didnt want to commit because he didnt want added stress or pressure of a relationshio.He feels I expect a lot from him and he does not want to be held accountable if he is not able to deliever it.She said we should be back together by September.She also said a guy is going to be chasing me and he will be jealous that my ex and I got back together probably one of the guys that I am dating now.She says that we will still get married but due to him being slow moving and immature I need to give him time.I will update if her prediction manifest
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:23:00 AM by allibai3 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2016, 02:16:23 AM »
Cool! How long were you on the phone with her?

allibai3

« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2016, 02:20:47 AM »
4-5 minutes

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2016, 02:34:08 AM »
Well both Keisha and Scott are known to be negative with their outcomes for relationship readings. I've even had Scott be overly harsh on friendship readings. It's not that what he said wasn't true, it just wasn't as hopeless as he made it out to be. Sincerity is the one that's $7 a minute, right? I've wanted to try her, but I'm always worried that I'll run out of funds right before they say something really important.

allibai3

« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2016, 02:50:19 AM »
Yeah they made me feel like my situation is helpless and theres no point in entertaining it.Yes she is the one for 7.I would say set aside at least 35 dollars .It doesnt take her that long to pick up on things she is pretty quick.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2016, 03:05:49 AM »
Yeah if she can cover the situation in 5 minutes, I might be able to swing $35 at some point in the near future. Or maybe I just have to post a $35/minute listing on Keen  ;D

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2016, 01:20:54 PM »
Hi.....I can't find Diarmuid on keen?! Can someone please help? Thank you  :)