Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289147 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »
Hey! I have read all the comments here and realized one thing, nobody is mentioning the cards. I have read with Sincerity 3 times. She always uses the cards by me. I hear her shuffling the cards. I know for sure that one of the predictions she made was wrong. The relationship did come to an end. There was no hope. Other 2 predictions are pending. By our second call, she told me how a person in question sees me and us. She said that he is very attracted by me and many positive other things but we cannot be together just yet because of a relationship he is in. By our second call she told me that he was not sure about us and that he has doubted our compatibility and other negative things. Bare in mind I have not spoken to this person for two years. I just wanted to understand why he went back then. Well that was very confusing. I mailed her about this but she has ignored me. She did not even send any free minutes. I think when I pay so much money I should get clear answers and not get so confused by her statements that contradicts. I will not call her again unless one of her other predictions come true.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2016, 07:15:21 PM »
Hey! I have read all the comments here and realized one thing, nobody is mentioning the cards. I have read with Sincerity 3 times. She always uses the cards by me. I hear her shuffling the cards. I know for sure that one of the predictions she made was wrong. The relationship did come to an end. There was no hope. Other 2 predictions are pending. By our second call, she told me how a person in question sees me and us. She said that he is very attracted by me and many positive other things but we cannot be together just yet because of a relationship he is in. By our second call she told me that he was not sure about us and that he has doubted our compatibility and other negative things. Bare in mind I have not spoken to this person for two years. I just wanted to understand why he went back then. Well that was very confusing. I mailed her about this but she has ignored me. She did not even send any free minutes. I think when I pay so much money I should get clear answers and not get so confused by her statements that contradicts. I will not call her again unless one of her other predictions come true.
If you're just looking for insight as to why someone left, I'd recommend asking Scott Angel. He's good with that sort of thing and he's only $1.50 a minute.

Offline sharon

« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2016, 08:21:40 PM »
Thank you Sooshi! I heard this name before... I might do that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2016, 09:17:19 PM »
He tends to be a little pessimistic regarding relationship outcomes, but if you just want to know what someone was thinking or how they feel about you, he's your man.

Offline sharon

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2016, 09:58:11 PM »
Thank you Sooshi! He was very informative. I really enjoyed my conversation with him :)

allibai3

« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2016, 02:11:07 AM »
So I just finished speaking to sincerity .I wanted to talk to qoc18 but she has been M.I.A for the last couple of days anyway.Sincerity is saying that my ex has an admire around him that he needs to get rid of.She said that he will get rid of her.Which this might be true but idk.Over the weekend i watched his snapchat and saw this girl in his snapchat who knows. Any way sincerity said i have to be firm with him.Well psychic 101 no no lol I told Sincerity about the  fight we had today pretty much she said I was right and my questions were not being answered(obvious)She said we will be in a relationship jluy/august.She said in a year he will be making a commitment of marriage DOUBT IT! My ex is a commitment phobe and  he will probably make the excuse that hes too young or doesnt have the money.She pretty much told what someone else has told said that we are meant for each other and we are in each other life for a reason.She said when i see him in to weeks it will be a good meet up and we will be nervous at first but he will eventually warm up to one another and question what the other is thinkinh.I guess ill have to see.

allibai3

« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2016, 02:22:54 AM »
At least you got her to mention marriage haha. No way she mentioned that to me. She did say that we would make up, but he is stubborn so it'll take time. She picked up on the girl he is dating or "dating" as I like to call it. She picked up on a lot, but whenever a psychic gives me a prediction (idc WHICH psychic told me), I always take it with a grain of salt. Do I wish some of them would happen? Of course! No use wishing, hoping, dreaming, scheming...I keep moving forward. If it happens, great! If not...welp! Cross them off my list of psychics haha

I also got the July/Aug timeline, but SIN wasn't the only one who gave me that timeline either. Sapphire did as well and QoC told me that ex would be in official contact (not just throwing signs, but actually reach out) this summer. So....who knows
lol haha.Yeah I agree.Wishing and hoping for predictions to happen cause a lot of disappointment.I really do hope though that your ex reaches out.

allibai3

« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2016, 02:41:40 AM »
lol i know what you mean.You have come this far. I give you props for not giving in.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2016, 02:46:11 AM »
I love the fact that soon as anyone posts anything on Sincerity, Thomasj and I are on it like couple of fat kids on smarties! Lol. Trust me guys, Sincerity isn't always all rainbows and unicorns she tells you what she sees even not the most awesome news... I have heard from others she has done that. For someone that lives miles and miles away from me, she sure sees a lot. She was awesome on the present situation like scored a slam dunk. Her predictions are a bit far away but I will let you all know what went down. I read with her twice once in Beginning of May for 10 minutes that was the "oh my goodness" call that blew me away. She said things that I could verify the first 5 seconds into the call. My last call which I posted was mid June well June 12th to be exact which was for 12 minutes and I did post that she was decent, not horrible but not like the way I felt the very first time. She was vague but when I re-read my notes it made a lot of sense do I know if all that is going on for sure.... No but some stuff yes. She made some general predictions with general time lines. So I'll see how that all unfolds:)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2016, 03:45:29 AM »
Are we all due next month?!?! Ohhhhh God, it's going to be one hell of July/August, thank goodness Mercury isn't retrograding, or we all would be an emotional basket:) lol.  I'll have my phone by my side every minute. It's like checking the scoreboard for Euro Cup! The pressure is on for Sincerity. Eeeeekkkkkkk!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2016, 04:15:22 AM »
Have you read with anyone else? That you think may have given you a more of a realistic prediction?

Offline sharon

« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2016, 10:53:47 AM »
Does Sincerity use the cards while giving a reading with you guys too? She always use the cards with me.

In 2008 she told me that my ex and I will get married. Happy end. No. He has married someone else and has a child with her. I was so disappointed. I believed her words you know. Spent so much money. I gave her 3***. She told me to change my review, I didn't and then she blocked me. I left Keen. I am new to Keen now but it does not feel like I left it at the first place. So many readers were wrong for me. I just wanted to share my experiences with you so you think twice before spending your money on certain readers. But what might be wrong for me might be right for you. After reading all the reviews here I thought I call her again. But her first reading and second reading about the new man don't match up. So I had two complete different readings from her. She still did not reply to my mail. They just don't feel responsible at all. She has the money thats it. BUT what did I get? Yes. She can email you back when you write a bad review.

Live in the moment and don't get influenced by cards or so called psychics. 50%-50% they might get it right. I feel so stupid for making them so rich. I am still extremly confused about my situation because nobody is capable to read it right it seems.

allibai3

« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2016, 05:14:17 PM »
hey sharon, yes she does use cards. I have to wait for her predictions to pan out one id due in two weeks. So i will update you guys

Offline sharon

« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2016, 05:58:16 PM »
hey sharon, yes she does use cards. I have to wait for her predictions to pan out one id due in two weeks. So i will update you guys

I wish you all the luck of the world allibai.

allibai3

« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2016, 06:20:09 PM »

I wish you all the luck of the world allibai.

Thank you!!!!