Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289173 times)

tired of it all

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2016, 01:58:46 AM »
P.S: I wanted to also thank all of you who have been posted lately. My hope is that none of you feel shame. I'm grateful for whatever brings you to this forum because, reading your posts, and the non-judgement and understanding you bring to your posts, make me feel less like a failure.

I appreciate your kind words and I want to echo this as well.  This forum has really helped me a lot and I appreciate everyone for sharing. 

I do feel shame about calling psychics.  But it didn't start here, I already had feelings of shame, calling has just become sort of like a ritual for it.

I'd say 14K is a life-changing amount!  It would certainly change my life. 

I'm not even sure how much I've spent on readings, on Keen or off.  I've managed not to go in serious debt, and I still pay my cards off each month or whenever interest is due.  But due to spending money on readings I have no savings and have had to put off a lot of things I really need.   

I wish Keen would put some safeguards in place to help us watch what we spend, like maybe a certain spending cap per month.  I can see why they wouldn't want to do that though.   ::)  I just hate that out of control feeling I get sometimes.

And like you, I have rarely found a reader who has the capability to go deeper or who can even be bothered to. Mostly, I experienced it with Sapphire and a bit with Scott Angel (for the first couple of calls).

Yeah Scott Angel was good for that, but I probably won't call him again.  Judi was good at this, until things went off the deep end.  Spiritual Medium was excellent for this, probably the best I've found.   

Alexander was probably the best at seeing my ex realistically, or maybe I should say holistically, not just seeing one side of him or the other like a lot of readers do.  Melody Marie has also been good at that, but sometimes she sympathizes with him a bit more than I do.  lol 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2016, 02:59:16 AM »
Hey Maddie, thank you so much... Leo month starts July 23rd - Aug 22. Did she say the exact same thing from before?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2016, 03:27:49 AM »
Good stuff, that ain't far!!! I hope it all pans out. Do you travel for work? Hmm, interesting if your work sends you to Hawaii!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:48:43 AM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2016, 01:33:21 AM »

In a post I made here on the forum, I had added up how much I spent. I think it was around $14K. Not that $14K is life changing, but if I had that money in the bank--just to know I had that kind of extra cash--I would be feeling a whole lot better about my life right now.

14K IS life changing.

I had 2-3 years after my divorce I didn't even make that much. I never added up what I spent, but I had a CC that was pretty small when I first got divorced, and probably around 3K when I started calling psychics.

When I finally stopped, less than 18 months later, it was over 10K. I had been making payments of over $200/month on it. I had also done a few readings out of both checking accounts and possibly another card. So I'm sure I spent over 10K when all was said and done.

I started in 2010 and I am STILL paying this card off. It's finally down to $2700. I think it was in 2012 that I finally transferred it to a 0% card and I've been bouncing it around since then. I have some stocks that pay out abut $1200/yr in quarterly dividends, so every quarter I try to put $300 on it, plus another $100/month minimum. I probably won't get it paid off for another 18-24 months. (I don't make much and am in a high COL area AND the new health insurance crap is killing me).

In this time frame I was also diagnosed with adrenal fatigue with set off an autoimmune disease (lots more money) plus ended up with trigger finger in 2014 that was probably close to 2K to fix. And I've been holding off on work on my teeth and finally had no choice but to get a crown a month ago - $1600. My autoimmune disease can be made worse with mercury in my system and I can't afford to have it all removed right now, so it's once little piece at a time.

SEVEN FREAKING YEARS with that hanging over my head.

Meanwhile, I could have been paying off my house, getting a new roof (it leaks and is 3 years past needing to be replaced), caring for my cats, putting money into my car that I depend on, maybe even go on vacation.

Anything other than spending a fortune on lies and fairy tales for a guy that was such bad news he ended up in jail last year.

I always had predictions 3 months out. It got to the point where I stopped reading with those who did astrology as they were the exact same readings.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:36:23 AM by sunandmoon »

tired of it all

« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2016, 01:59:35 AM »
I know I'm dreaming but I do think Keen and all the other ones should do the right thing and set up some things to help customers keep track of how much they spend.  They should allow each person to have the option to put a spending cap on their account, per day/week/month (that you would have to enter at least 10 different passwords to override).  It's just way too easy to overspend on per minute readings. 

I haven't gone in debt, but then I also haven't had a vacation in over 10 years (but I see that my ex goes on trips whenever he feels like it  >:(  >:( >:( while I can't because I've spent so much money trying to deal with the way he has treated me, which makes me super angry) and I won't even go into all the other stuff I really need and haven't had the money for. 

Yes could have had better vet care for my cats...that one really burns me because I remember when this one reader was really taking advantage of my emotional distress, draining my money and told me she had a sick cat and other things to make me feel sorry for her.  She told me once that they don't make that much, sorry but even at only 2.99 a minute, what they can make in one hour is way more than I can earn in a day.  Even if Keen takes half it is still more. 

And some of them really do take advantage, I know they do because others on there have NOT tried to keep me on the phone, have tried to be quick and have not played with my emotions building my hopes up for crazy things to happen.  The difference is like night and day, when you talk to someone who is hungry to make money they can be very manipulative. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2016, 02:55:52 PM »
Maddie, who's Walter lol

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:52 AM »
Hey guys, I just read with Sincerity and to be honest she was quite vague. No further details, words like eventually were used. I went back to add money and she hung up me lol. She sounded like she couldn't be bothered, she even changed her time line a little. If I asked her question, she said what do you mean, umm that's your job lololol. Anyways, she was quite off I won't read with her for awhile. By the way, I was number one on her callback so she couldn't possibly be tired. I'll keep you all posted:))

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2016, 02:39:19 PM »
Yeah I'm not sure what was up with her. I thought am I really speaking to Sincerity. Her timelines changed, not statically but two months later than the original date. I felt she was rushed, I think she can't do calls more than 5 minutes, it was 6pm PST so it must of been 2am at her location. Oh well, I'm not even sure if I should keep the first reading lol, or go with the rushed reading she gave me yesterday. She was very vague even with the situation, the same situation which she nailed just a month ago, like nailed to a T. I asked her to elaborate and she became even more vague lololol.

Thomasj, so happy for you:))) congrats on the big increase. That ex needs to pick up his game just a tad bit more than a couple of dots lol. Did she change her timelines on you? Which reading do you guys think I should go from?

Thanks guys ❤️

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2016, 03:00:37 PM »
Yeah I'm not sure what was up with her. I thought am I really speaking to Sincerity. Her timelines changed, not statically but two months later than the original date. I felt she was rushed, I think she can't do calls more than 5 minutes, it was 6pm PST so it must of been 2am at her location. Oh well, I'm not even sure if I should keep the first reading lol, or go with the rushed reading she gave me yesterday. She was very vague even with the situation, the same situation which she nailed just a month ago, like nailed to a T. I asked her to elaborate and she became even more vague lololol.

Thomasj, so happy for you:))) congrats on the big increase. That ex needs to pick up his game just a tad bit more than a couple of dots lol. Did she change her timelines on you? Which reading do you guys think I should go from?

Thanks guys ❤️

This is what happens with a lot of readers, they get lazy...honestly, my advice to you is just slow it down with all the readings and try to see if any predictions pan out first. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2016, 03:30:52 PM »
Thanks guys, will do. I'll combine both notes and see what pans out and keep you'll posted.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2016, 05:01:05 PM »
Agree with bluebelle. Some readers I feel get frustrated with us asking the same questions so they become lazy and then hurry. I don't plan on reading with SIN again for a few months.

So far, her timelines are on point though.

Her timelines were way off for me. The best suggestion anyone has ever given me (although hard to follow) is to not call the same reader again unless something new has happened regarding your situation.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2016, 09:11:50 PM »
14K IS life changing.

Apologies for sounding so trite! When I wrote that, I was thinking about how $14K wouldn't be enough to buy a house or enable you to retire for the rest of your life. But you're right though. It is possible to live on that much for a year and dental work is life changing. You could also start a business with that amount of money.

I think I need to take a look at my money mindset.

Thank you for being so candid with your experience, sunandmoon.

Sorry if I came off as rude, I didn't mean to.

Everyone has different earning levels and what may really cripple me, may be a drop in the bucket for someone else. :)

(I would really love if someone gave me 14K right now... pay off both those cards and get a new roof and maybe the rest of my dental work and stash the rest away!!)

tired of it all

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
I could do a lot with 14K...my yearly salary isn't a whole lot more than that. 

I just can't get over how much these readers charge per minute, it's unbelievable.  :o  And I feel like some of them must live in a bubble where they think everyone makes as much as they do.

tired of it all

« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2016, 12:45:53 AM »
This really bothers me as well. It's one thing if they are charging, say, $3/minute or less, but when a reader is charging $5 and they talk they are having an easy-breezy chit chat with an old friend rather than being respectful and mindful of their client's financial investment, that drives me crazy.

Me too.  Well I think it's bad to do that no matter what rate they are charging...there have been some where I didn't mind it so much because they might have given me free minutes and it did feel like talking to an old friend.  And I don't mind just a very brief exchange at the beginning, if they ask how I'm doing then I ask them back and I feel like that helps us connects.  But in general they shouldn't get into chit chat, especially not to start talking about themselves.  I think if there is something personal they really want to share they should put it in a mail instead, not take up the client's time or take the focus of the reading away from them.

When it comes to Keen, it's like gambling because none of them are screened and you can't rely on the feedback system too much either.  I've had to try so many different readers just to find a few who were good.  If I hadn't had to invest so much in their "system" just to find a good reader, I might not feel so resistant about paying more for a good one.  But the financial outlay has already set me back a lot and honestly at this point I kind of begrudge every dollar I spend on there.  It's more how I feel about Keen overall rather than any particular reader, but then if I feel like a reader is not making the most of my time it really makes me mad. 

I agree it would be great if they sold blocks of time like that.  At least they do have offers sometimes, however any time I have been able to build up a little bit of a balance with those, some reader would just plow through it.  I wish we could allocate how much time/$ we want to spend on a call, even if it's less than the whole balance.  And I think they get extra points on their ratings when callers add money during a call.  So I feel like when they see how much money you have in your account, they want you to not only use the whole amount but add more. 

The way the system is now, I can just imagine what they would do if we were able to pay for big blocks of time at a discount, they would try to keep you on the phone and chew through the whole thing in one go.   

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2016, 03:30:37 PM »
CP used to have specials where you could buy blocks of time.

Tired - I was probably making 16K when I spent all that money. Have you even seen the episode of Friends where they went out to eat and Rachel, Joey and Phoebe ordered water and ate breadsticks because they couldn't afford to eat out but didn't want to tell everyone else? That's me, even now. We had a family party a few years ago that we were all supposed to make stuff for. Other family members changed their mind and it ended up being at a country club. 4 of us were splitting the total for everyone. (it was a milestone celebration). I wasn't asked for input on the menu and about died when I saw what was on there. I ordered the absolute cheapest thing and water. IIRC my share was over $200 when all was said and done, when we had agreed to $100 each at the most.

I had coworkers who were the same way - always going to lunch at Whole Foods or some other fancy place. So yeah, I feel your pain. :(

I still don't make a lot but I don't buy much either so that's ok. It was this damn addiction that got me.

anything