Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289135 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2016, 03:11:09 PM »
Mannnn now I'm really starting to doubt the positive outcome sincerity gave me😔😔😔😥😥

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, even though I am sure I sound like it, but when I think of all the emotional energy I spent on this man, and the money I spent on psychics trying to figure out his intentions, I get sick.

allibai3

« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2016, 03:27:35 PM »
Mannnn now I'm really starting to doubt the positive outcome sincerity gave me😔😔😔😥😥

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, even though I am sure I sound like it, but when I think of all the emotional energy I spent on this man, and the money I spent on psychics trying to figure out his intentions, I get sick.

Your not a Debbie downer! I totally understand what you mean . When we read with psychics about a specific person especially you stay in limbo it's like your not moving forward at all. Only God knows what that person is feeling or what they will do in regards to us. Honestly I feel like my ex is having the time of his life even though I know for a fact I was
A good gf he wants to be a 23 boy and live life

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2016, 03:48:53 PM »
Guys, let's keep it positive... I know it's hard but I think good things happen to good people. For Sincerity, I will always think she is gifted and ethical, this woman to a certain extent impressed us in some way. She is telling us what she sees and I will take it for what it is meaning living my life and putting that in the back burner.

allibai3

« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2016, 04:45:04 PM »
Guys if you want accurate timeframes for relationships Dominique is your girl!

What was her prediction for you?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2016, 05:35:05 PM »
ugh me too! I could have taken a huge trip around the world with all be money I've spent on psychics. Lesson learned at least .. Better late than never

tired of it all

« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
I feel the same way...it makes me sick thinking how much time and money and emotion I've put into this, and I resent my ex for leaving me wondering about so many things that I would have to call a psychic.

But for me it is not all about this one relationship, figuring out his intentions, hoping we will get back together or whatever.  I realized way before this relationship happened that I had a pattern in my life I wanted to break, and I set an intention that I was going to break that pattern and resolve all of the deeper issues that were keeping it going.  This relationship and subsequent break up turned out to be the prime opportunity to do just that.  Because of this I have been able to see and understand things about myself I probably never would have learned any other way.   

There have been several forks in the road along the way where we might have gotten back together.  I could feel it and psychics were picking up on it too, but then if he approached me at all I could feel how we were just going to slip back into this same old pattern.  I don't know if he can change or grow enough to evolve beyond that in this lifetime - I'd like to believe that he can - I don't even know if I can do it.  I sure don't know if we can do it together.  But I am trying to leave no stone unturned in the process. 

Getting readings has been part of all this, the downside is that so many readings turn out to be a waste of money.  They just don't look deep enough or see the bigger picture, and they often misinterpret what they do see. 

I have heard so many predictions over the years, and most do not come true, or the ones that do usually manifest a bit differently than they said.  So many timeframes have come and gone...2 weeks, 3 months, end of the week, middle of next week, after the holidays, end of the year, February, July, November.  I think a lot of it is just guessing, seems reasonable if they see something happening, to guess it is probably going to happen by a certain time.  I wouldn't take any of it too seriously unless they say something like, I see it happening when there is a lot of snow on the ground. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2016, 11:28:08 PM »
Maddie, are you talking about Sincerity? Sorry I feel like I missed something.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2016, 11:37:36 PM »
Thomasj, of course I remember this lol. And it was in the timeframe she told you, like you were going to see a sign. Do not contact him girl!!! I'm in your corner lol. Yay Sincerity, one for one so far. Soooo happy for you!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2016, 11:38:59 PM »
UPDATE!!! I find this (kind of) bigger than a small one - so I didn't divulge ALL of what SIN had predicted, but Leo, I'm sure you remember the story I had posted about my ex. I'll do a quick refresher for everyone (and delete after I'm sure you've read it): long story short:

We broke up. He actually had cheated on me with someone when he left for school and then out of the blue, he blocked me on all sorts of social media. I mean EVERYWHERE. We hadn't talked for nearly a year. Devastated, but moved on. SIN had mentioned that the blocking would not last and that he was going to reach out to me soon. I shouldn't reach out to him at all. She said that he would come to sort of realization and remove me from his blocked lists (something I 100% believe that his then-girlfriend forced him to do) and that he would do it with the hope that I would notice and reach out. Whenever we fought, I was ALWAYS the one who reached out...ALWAYS. SIN told me NOT to do it. No way in hell could I EVER think, after a year, and given how disgusting our relationship became after the breakup (thanks to his girlfriend and his no-good nosy friends) due to childish rumors, he-said-she-said, idiotic fake profiles (that I had NO part in, but my ex blamed me for) that he would EVER unblock me.

WELL, guess who just unblocked me from his social media accounts...good, lord. I don't want to get my hopes up TOO high for her predictions to manifest about him, but that....blew me away.

Whoa!! How awesome!! Maybe he broke up with the girl???

tired of it all

« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2016, 11:42:46 PM »
That's great news Tthompsj!

Um, maybe you guys shouldn't quote her in case she wants to delete that post?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2016, 11:52:37 PM »
Lolololol.... Sincerity said you'll see the sign soon, I think June right?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2016, 11:57:23 PM »
Unasked for advice, but whatever you do, don't fall for the bait. Make him grovel and then act like he never existed.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2016, 12:06:47 AM »
Maddie, since you're in Sincerity's que can you ask her when she says soon is typically within 3 months, only if you have a chance. Lol thanks in advance

allibai3

« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2016, 12:08:26 AM »
Guys if you want accurate timeframes for relationships Dominique is your girl!

What was her prediction for you?

That I'd be together with my ex again, he will contact June/July. Hasn't happened yet but I've read from others that her relationship timelines are very spot on. Her work timelines for me were very accurate, and she has accurately predicted when changes would occur in other relationships in my life (not romantic).

can you send me her link please.i can't find her

allibai3

« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2016, 12:12:33 AM »
UPDATE!!! I find this (kind of) bigger than a small one - so I didn't divulge ALL of what SIN had predicted, but Leo, I'm sure you remember the story I had posted about my ex. I'll do a quick refresher for everyone (and delete after I'm sure you've read it): long story short:

We broke up. He actually had cheated on me with someone when he left for school and then out of the blue, he blocked me on all sorts of social media. I mean EVERYWHERE. We hadn't talked for nearly a year. Devastated, but moved on. SIN had mentioned that the blocking would not last and that he was going to reach out to me soon. I shouldn't reach out to him at all. She said that he would come to sort of realization and remove me from his blocked lists (something I 100% believe that his then-girlfriend forced him to do) and that he would do it with the hope that I would notice and reach out. Whenever we fought, I was ALWAYS the one who reached out...ALWAYS. SIN told me NOT to do it. No way in hell could I EVER think, after a year, and given how disgusting our relationship became after the breakup (thanks to his girlfriend and his no-good nosy friends) due to childish rumors, he-said-she-said, idiotic fake profiles (that I had NO part in, but my ex blamed me for) that he would EVER unblock me.

WELL, guess who just unblocked me from his social media accounts...good, lord. I don't want to get my hopes up TOO high for her predictions to manifest about him, but that....blew me away.

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you.Hopefully her prediction starts to manifest.