Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289184 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2016, 06:24:33 PM »
Hahaha Mandm... I do give you credit for coming on this forum and taking some bullets! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with Sincerity. Best of luck to you!

tired of it all

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »
All readers are strangers on the phone who's sole purpose is to keep you calling so that they can make a living. They are not there for you-your family and friends (and some kind forum members) are your true psychics - follow your heart and heal.

No.  My friends and family are not my true psychics.  Some are clueless and have given me horrible advice I wish I've never heard much less followed. 

I've gotten excellent advice from a few psychics - advice that was worth paying for - and those psychics have been there to talk to me when friends and family were not.  Do I consider those psychics to be my friends?  No, it's their job, but the ones who are good provide a valuable service, which is something I would never expect to get from a friend.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2016, 06:58:52 PM »
i agree, if you can go through a long period of time and not call good for you!!! It's therpy in a strange way. I call when I feel like I need someone to give me some messages from my/their guides. I know I will update everyone about my experience with Sincerity. I hope she is right for each one of us.

As for sincerity always giving great news.... Um, nope she isn't all rainbows and unicorns but she does deliever it with love and compassion.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:00:58 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2016, 09:30:53 PM »
Give it for Presence!!!! Whoop whoop! I agree with you all the way and back. After reading this thread, I think I will just let things pan out and focus on me. I think all of us are grounded individuals and at times need guidance to get us through the dark path. More the reason just like Presence I loved my readings with Sapphire 21. She didn't make predictions in fact helped me deal
With the situation with a peace of mind. Now that is money worth spending!

tired of it all

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2016, 01:52:37 AM »
Over the years, I've had plenty of experiences of psychics going above and beyond to help me--either through lengthy e-mails they did not get paid to write, checking in on me, offering free readings, and when I've called people on their private site, giving me extra time on our readings.

I've known some readers like this too, who I believe are really caring people...but some of them also happen to be the very same ones who screwed my head up carelessly giving out wrong predictions.

I think the reality is, it runs the gamut, just like in any line of business.  But especially on Keen where there is no screening and anyone can become a reader.  Some are not really psychic.  Some have a gift but can be unprofessional or unethical about how they use it.  Some actually use their gifts to scam people instead of helping them.  Some let their ego or their own delusions get in the way of their gift.  Some truly want to help people and will go the extra mile, but they can still be wrong about things.  The freebies they offer are not always given freely, sometimes they are given to keep you coming back.  It would be rare for anyone's motives to be totally pure when they are running a business. 

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt whenever I can...but sometimes even though they might have the best of intentions, a reader just isn't good for me. 

allibai3

« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2016, 12:20:37 AM »
Question for all of you:

I was just looking over the notes I took during my recent readings with Sincerity. On two occasions, she mentioned I'd be receiving an apology from someone (to happen later on in the year).

I remember, when I went through the past pages of this thread, someone also mentioned she made this prediction.

Do you recall her making the same prediction for you?

The "apology" prediction reminded me of 1-900 psychic line infomercials from the 90's. When they would do their readings, the classic lines where either "someone is jealous of you" or "someone will apologize to you". No disrespect toward Sincerity. I just thought it was funny.

Omggggggggg! So when I first read with sincerity she said the reasons why my ex left and said it will take a while for him to contact me but he'll surprise and be back .last week when I read with her age said the same things but also said my ex will apologize lol 😞

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2016, 12:28:56 AM »
Is it just me or does Soncerity's readings sound too good to be true or is does she like to repeat herself?!?

allibai3

« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2016, 12:50:27 AM »
Is it just me or does Soncerity's readings sound too good to be true or is does she like to repeat herself?!?

Honestly for me it sounds too go to be true probably because I'm trying to avoid being heartbroken if her prediction doesn't happen but age is pretty much giving everyone a positive outcome. My friend read with her last week and gave her a positive outcome as well

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2016, 12:54:21 AM »

Sadly this is the case for many readers....too good to be true and false hope...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2016, 01:03:27 AM »
I will do the same. I have one prediction coming in lateR in the summer. I have heard she is bad with timing I guess we'll find out!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:13:46 AM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2016, 01:15:47 AM »
Haha, yes I'd take that as a good sign! Regardless, I'll 100% definitely come back here and update you guys. I hate when people fall off the earth and don't update, even if a prediction didn't come to pass. Since my timeline seems to be late Summer/early Autumn, that's when I should expect SOME form of movement.  She also gave mini predictions for this month and one that kind of has me like, "hmm...I wonder...". I'll update if ANYTHING other than something general occurs.

Yep their famous three-month timeline....please do update us

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2016, 02:00:38 AM »
Question: Does everyone have their timeframe due around the same time? Lol meaning later summer- autumn time? If we do, now that's interesting!!!

allibai3

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2016, 02:15:19 AM »
Question: Does everyone have their timeframe due around the same time? Lol meaning later summer- autumn time? If we do, now that's interesting!!!

Well she didn't give me a timeframe but she said my ex and I will be good in July so maybe I'll heat from him sometime mid of late june

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2016, 01:10:45 PM »

I didn't read with Sincerity (gonna save my $) but other advisors have told me the same thing..late summer.  It's what they do...

Back in September of last year, progress was supposed to be made during the holidays (three months away)...then March (another three months away) now summer.  SMH.

allibai3

« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2016, 03:05:39 PM »
Mannnn now I'm really starting to doubt the positive outcome sincerity gave me😔😔😔😥😥

anything