Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289151 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2016, 03:49:14 AM »
That's good news. I wonder if Sincerity remembers her clients lol. It's awesome she picked up the fact they are waiting for something? Is that where it's at?

allibai3

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2016, 05:58:39 AM »
Okay guys heres an update when I talked to Sincerity this week I asked about my ex and then this new guy.She said that the new guy  and I dont have a strong connection like me and my ex which I know is true she also said it woulnt really work because he does or will do things to annoy me which I already picked up on anyway.I read with cherokee dawn on bitwine yesterday asking about the new guy and she said him and i have a strong connection and attraction and she sees us smiling.well today we had a date.Red flag number one I was heading to the destination(dave abd buster) and he texted me saying he forgot his debit card at hom it was like he was expecting me to say oh just come ill pay I told him to go home and get it which he did.We arrive at Dave and buster and I put money on my card, and OF COURSE he didnt buy his own card instead he used mine didnt even add money to it.When we had dinner I decided to try my best to give him a chance I had a margrita was feeling great and we were smiling and laughing having fun so I thought okay maybe I am just trying to sabotage this with my negative thougths.WELLLL, we head to the movies and he starts to buy his ticket and he chooses child and I say hey your not a child he then says bequiet should I get to and I'm like.I go to next machine to buy my ticket and he says make sure you choose child  >:(.I sure did choose adult and paid the extra 4 .There were other little thing that he said that annoyed me I ended up becoming turned off the whole date.IDK if my mind is not giving him a chance or if I am honestly just not into him.From the moment I met him he just did particular things that would annoy me and turn me off.

Anyway Sincerity said I shouldn't settle for the new guy and to follow my heart meaning my ex but I am highly dpbuting her positive outcome,I'm expecting the worst since I have bad luck.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2016, 06:35:23 AM »
This guy sounds like a loser...sorry but dump him please. He is mooching off you at dinner and then is being cheap at the movies! Ewwww yuck. All he was missing was a coupon book to make this a disaster date. You need a gentleman that will take care of you especially on the first date! I have read with that wacko Cherokee Dawn on keen before and I think she must be friends with Keisha, it was full of negativity and her predictions did not happen. Come to think of it, I think she took my call as if I woke her up from her nap. Weird. You should ask for refund lol.
Sincerity is an ethical reader, she is direct and professional. I have yet to see her predictions come to pass but at least she doesn't answer her calls while napping. Bahahahaha. I'm not sure when Sincerity saw things unfolding but I would just hold off and see how it plays out. Lastly, please get rid of this guy he sounds ridiculous.

allibai3

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2016, 12:54:16 PM »
This woman has really got me feeling perplexed.

On the one hand, it seems like she's doing a similar thing to all of us--making predictions about men we have strong connections with and saying they will find their way back into our lives. Yet none of can fathom how it could be possible.

Is it coincidence? Is she just telling us what we want to hear? It doesn't feel like she's the kind of reader who would do that.

And just when I was drawing the conclusion that what she said was improbable, this happened:

Presence. sincerity gave you a positive outcome for your ex??? Oh lord mhmmmmmm okay.My friend calles her a couple of days ago and she gave her a positive outcome for the ex.WELLL guys I a, saying it now her prediction will not manifest for me.I find it hard to believe that the prediction she gave me will happpen. I don't think its a coincidence she has given us all positive outcomes for the ex. QoC also gave positive outcome for the ex but her readings are a hit or a miss.Like one time I called asking abiut a guy she said it wounldn't work becuase I will find him to be immature and we have a lot of things in common.Well she was right.Another time she said ex and I won't get beck together and now shes saying he will come back and we will be good in September. :o.Sapphire said my ex will com back and he breaks up with me because he doesnt like feeling vulnerable which is the saything he said to me before but I thought he was lying.She said she sees a 3 for contact this was a month ago and NADA.

I had a second reading with her a few days ago. After asking for more details about the guy situation, I asked her about my own spiritual development. She said, "They're telling me there was a course you started to take, but put aside because you got too busy. It's a course you won't have to leave your home to take. It's a course on remote viewing..."

When she said that, I nearly fell out of my chair. A few months ago, out of the blue, I got curious about remote viewing. I had no interest in it before and I don't even know if I believe in it, but I downloaded a video course teaching remote viewing. I watched a bit of it, got busy, and never got back to it.

How in the world could she have known something so specific? That was crazy scary.

It leaves my head, kind of, spinning. If she could pick up on something like that, then maybe she is right about the guy situation and is able to see beyond what my logical mind believes is possible.

For me, the predictions she made about the guy, money, etc, won't, supposedly, manifest until the fall. I'm trying not to get into that trap of just killing time until all this good stuff is supposed to happen, but rather continue to do my own thing (like get back to that remote viewing course!). But, to be honest, it's hard to stay grounded in the present.

We should all make a vow to come back to this thread at the end of the year and see how accurate she was.

allibai3

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2016, 01:00:50 PM »
Lol I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but crack up at that story 😂 I may have let the card thing slide, but once he shushed me for calling him out inviting a child ticket, I would have left. If you don't have a lot of money, then don't suggest we go somewhere that requires a certain amount of cash to be spent that is out of your range, you know? 😂😂 well, I know never to use Cherokee Dawn. Then again, I'm only on Keen and I've also noticed that psychics who claim a Native American heritage are usually...well, wrong. Hm 💁

Leo, yes I guess I am waiting for the job portion. When I asked my boss after the review about the promised salary bump, he genuinely seemed like he forgot and apologized. He said he would speak to them (being HR and his two other partners -- law firm) about it. I was debating if I should have even said anything...kind of makes me feel like a money hungry person, but given the amount of work I'm doing on a daily basis and what I have to put with, it's more than justified I think. Plus, the agreement was (a few months ago) that I would take over his entire practice and he would give me >>insert massive figure here<<. Granted, once I took over, I got an increase that was half of what he promised so I'm like....okay? Where's the other half? You guys said I'd get half now to see if I could do the huge work load and then the other half of I could prove myself. I've done that and more. I'm not angry, just a little disappointed. The offer was contingent on the fact that I do not leave because I had threatened to quit and my last day was literally less than a week after the offer was made. If that makes sense. If one reads too much with a psychic, my greatest fear is that yes, the psychic will remember them. That's also why I want to hold off on calling S I N C E R I T Y for awhile. She reads s lot of people, so I'm hoping she doesn't remember them all! If so, that's a great memory haha

Wow, Presence. Thanks for sharing that validation! It gives me hope 😁 S I N C E R I T Y made a few minor predictions this month, nothing I'm really giddy about. Either way, I will 100% keep you guys/this thread updated, good or bad. I'd like to save SOMEONE the time and/or money if a reader turns out not to be authentic. Then again, psychics connect with some and not others.

Lol yeah I can't believe he did that .I don't like cheap people and hes the one that suggested going to the movies >:(. I do hopw that your boss gives you the increase because that we would just amazing. Yeah I noticed that to and I believe Sincerity has a good memory on who she has spoken to.

I searched Sincerity's name on this forum and some people said her predictions manifested and others said it didn't just shows you some people connected with her and other didn't.

allibai3

« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2016, 01:19:49 PM »
This guy sounds like a loser...sorry but dump him please. He is mooching off you at dinner and then is being cheap at the movies! Ewwww yuck. All he was missing was a coupon book to make this a disaster date. You need a gentleman that will take care of you especially on the first date! I have read with that wacko Cherokee Dawn on keen before and I think she must be friends with Keisha, it was full of negativity and her predictions did not happen. Come to think of it, I think she took my call as if I woke her up from her nap. Weird. You should ask for refund lol.
Sincerity is an ethical reader, she is direct and professional. I have yet to see her predictions come to pass but at least she doesn't answer her calls while napping. Bahahahaha. I'm not sure when Sincerity saw things unfolding but I would just hold off and see how it plays out. Lastly, please get rid of this guy he sounds ridiculous.

Yeah exactly. When the tab came for I was like lets split it  he was like you think I would let you pay for it i'm a gentleman. :o lmao. Wait cherokee dawn is on keen? I read with cherokee dawn on bitwine.When I read with her she told me she reads on energy and I said okay. I would say after I had a nervous breakdown on Wednesday every person that I read with on Bitwine has been giving me a negative reading two of them said that there is someone else in my ex life. and one said he won't contact she was the first to say that.WEll.My ex and I broke up before and he was sleeping with other girls but he was still contacting me so,idk about that maybe because since  we are long distance now he won't contact. FML.I'm just scared to think that my ex will contact me or I contact him and he says get lost.I feel like Sincerity prediction is too good to be true.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2016, 01:30:08 PM »
Listen guys...there's always a 50-50 chance that's these readers will be right...

I fell into the trap of things happening a few months away...they love to do this...last summer..everything was supposed to happen around the holidays....it didn't..actually the opposite happened.  Then they said March..nope.  now they're saying summer..it's just a cycle to keep you hooked and calling. 

Not saying they don't have a gift...I think they can pick up a lot just not outcomes.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2016, 01:50:33 PM »
I agree. From what I have read on the forum Caroline Lynn is known to predict outcomes. She is on keen and take only appointments.

allibai3

« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2016, 03:15:58 PM »
Listen guys...there's always a 50-50 chance that's these readers will be right...

I fell into the trap of things happening a few months away...they love to do this...last summer..everything was supposed to happen around the holidays....it didn't..actually the opposite happened.  Then they said March..nope.  now they're saying summer..it's just a cycle to keep you hooked and calling. 

Not saying they don't have a gift...I think they can pick up a lot just not outcomes.

Yeah that's what sucks. You don't know who is right till the situation occurs.You drive yourself crazy because someone said this and another person said something else.Sincerity described my ex really well so have others but I can't confirm who will be or who is right about the future outcome because it has not happened yet.So I don't really have a list of trusted  readers.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2016, 03:37:29 PM »
Presence, that is crazy how she just picked up all that details. I honestly think to myself how can you see so clearly you live in the UK and I'm in North America! Like Omg lady. I read with her twice and she has said the exact same thing with the exact same time lines. In my second reading I changed my username and she still got the same time lines. In my second reading she was quite generic, very question answer type reading maybe said a few things that I could not validate and don't think I can. Overall satisfying.

Offline mandm

« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2016, 04:29:41 PM »
Someone here ask for an update on Sincerity. I have made 1 post on this forum but I do comeback to remind myself never to call a psychic again. At the very best they can tap into your thoughts-your thoughts. I have had a couple that blew me away with picking up relatives that have crossed over. Again, they are picking up my memories of them. Please see the term "mentalist".

Sincerity-I did not have a good experience. Vtech did not have a good experience. Newly2002 (who is probably vtech under another name) did not have a good experience. Many others did not have a good experience.

I hope this helps even 1 person. I read with her for years. Nothing she said came true. Timelines pushed back and me clingy to hope that she gave me-for her benefit not mine. I got my head on straight after years of reading with her. It's a business - I get it - you get it. She and no psychic cares for you. They care for you as long as you pay.

Move on with your life and don't count on things happening in the way she or anyone else says. What will be will be. As hard as it is to accept it will save you money and your emotional health.

Why did I come back here. I have an addiction and you all help me so much remember why I stopped calling in the first place.

Sincerity is inaccurate-but you can believe what you want.

It is not kind to give false hope-it is kinder to ask why are you in pain over this broken relationship? Why do you want him back if he hurt you so much? Are you sure you want to go through this again?

It is not kind to have you spend money and tell you what you want to hear.

I am sorry when people have their hearts broken. I know how that feels. Time does heal. You can and will survive without them. You will also realize in time they were not worth your tears or the emotions you spent on them.

Remember readers know about this site - so be cautious on what you post. I can tell you particulars of Sincerity's lies if you care to message me.

What I won't do is debate her accuracy. For me she was 100% wrong. Today in 2016 I think that is great. What I don't think is great is the lies I was feed by a woman I cared for but now understand-it's only business:)

All readers are strangers on the phone who's sole purpose is to keep you calling so that they can make a living. They are not there for you-your family and friends (and some kind forum members) are your true psychics - follow your heart and heal.

Have a blessed day.

allibai3

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2016, 05:50:57 PM »
thank you for your update mandm.After reading your update I will just continue to leave my keen account close and continue dating the new guy and other people. My ex won't come back with an apology or a suprsise.He's most likely enjoying his life and has not given any crap to my existence smh.Will update when he contacts if ever.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2016, 06:02:34 PM »
Thank you Mandm for coming and sharing your experience and thoughts. I honestly thought Vtech was the biggest fan of sincerity since all her predictions except one I think came to pass. So not sure where you got that from?

As for Sincerity, I'm not paid to say this but the woman is truly gifted. For some she might not work I get it but so far the recent readers that have contributed to this forum have found her fantastic. Now she might not get every predictions right all the time every time cause she ain't God! I don't how she read years ago but today she reads great( I have yet to see her predictions unfold). With my situation there was no way she wouldn't know the FACTS... In fact no one has ever nailed the facts besides this lady.... Lisa Dianne was close and so was lady Jenna but Sincerity was the girl that got it to the T. For her present and past portion of reading she gets a solid A. Her overall mark will be determined once I see things pan out.

Offline mandm

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
Tthompsj you sound upset with me. I am sorry that you are offended. It is my experience and my opinion. Of course you are also entitled to your own and I respect that. Please continue calling if that makes you happy. I was simply giving my experience with Sincerity now that a lot of time has passed between her readings-years-and nothing came to fruition. Nothing. Lots of time and money and nothing. That is my personal experience.

As this is a review forum-I will stick with the facts-Sincerity was 100% inaccurate for me.

She was also inaccurate for  vtech's relationship-the woman he loved married someone else! That is a fact.

allibai3-I wish you well with the new guy-trust in yourself...happiness follows:)

I knew I was risking a verbal beating by posting:) 1 star for me!

tired of it all

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2016, 06:16:54 PM »
I was simply giving my experience with Sincerity now that a lot of time has passed between her readings-years-and nothing came to fruition. Nothing. Lots of time and money and nothing. That is my personal experience.

I appreciate the feedback on Sincerity.  But you weren't "simply" giving your own personal experience, you were telling others what to do, being very preachy, and also speaking for the experiences of others who aren't even around to verify what you are saying.  I'll pass on all that.

anything