Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289246 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2016, 02:54:19 AM »
Wow, thanks for sharing your story, I was pretty darn close of crying my eyes out. I have to tell you when love is as pure and intense as that nothing can come between. I think Sincerity is right it will be happen when you least expect it. You guys are just going through a patch and it will finally come to an end for the better. Keep positive sunshine good things are coming your way:))))

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2016, 01:24:35 PM »
Aw thanks :) I hope so. I mean, I'm not going to stop my life just waiting on him, but I tend to compare every guy that comes into my life to my ex and it just makes me spiral down sometimes. As crazy as it sounds, I don't want anyone else, BUT him; however, I have to force myself to move on for me. If he comes back, hallelujah lol! If not, I'll deal with that then. I think what annoys me most is that there are times where I'll be minding my own business (at work, out with friends, in a deep sleep) and I'll just drop/stop whatever I'm doing out of the blue because BAM! He's coming into my head super strong, it's almost crazy.

Eh! We'll see, I guess! I think I'll have more faith in the manifestations should I get that major salary increase S I N C E R I T Y mentioned haha  ;D ;D ;D

Boy do I know that feeling!  One time I was reading with one of my trusted advisors, and I was asking about something TOTALLY unrelated to my situation with this guy, and my reader was like "wow his energy keeps pushing through here" even though we were talking about something else.  It's crazy it really is.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2016, 06:02:15 PM »
Makes total sense. Connecting on a soul level is so much harder on the mind and heart. Have you read with Sapphire, she gets right into the person and even gives guidance to get a hold of the situation. Situations like these are frustrating and it feels like there is no possible way. I say just to get a peace of mind give her a try guys:) there is nothing to lose besides maybe $15 bucks max.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2016, 07:34:22 PM »
I've tried, but can't seem to reach Sapphire! Anywho, update: I'll know abou the job this Friday around 0230PM lol. That's when our meeting is finally scheduled...again!

Same here, I've just about given up trying to reach Sapphire.  Her feedback is sporadic too...like only a few per month.

tired of it all

« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2016, 09:19:40 PM »
I've had these experiences too.  I've had a strong telepathic connection with my last 3 exs and those experiences were mutual and we talked about it.  It's very real and can be overwhelming sometimes.  If the other person isn't aware of what they are doing it can be hard to deal with, especially if you can't talk to them about it. 

I was overwhelmed all weekend feeling strong energy coming from my ex, a certain event was going on and I know he was thinking about everything I told him about going to those things.  Melody Marie picked up on all the things we were saying to each other telepathically and she knew it had started the night before I called her.  A lot of times when I talk to her, she will tell me she was picking up on him a lot on a certain day, and it usually matches what I was feeling too.  I feel bad about it because I think maybe the two of us disturb her sometimes with out telepathic arguments. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 12:13:25 AM by tired of it all »

allibai3

« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2016, 01:07:11 AM »
Well, I wish you guys good luck and hope your predictions come true but I decided to close my keen account again  due and trust in God with my situation. I noticed that getting readings makes me feel anxious and depressed. I will also be closing down this account as well.Good luck  :D

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2016, 01:55:58 AM »
Good luck allibai3. Hope it all pans out for you:))

tired of it all

« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2016, 02:15:33 AM »
All the best to you allibai3.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2016, 02:38:40 AM »
Well, I wish you guys good luck and hope your predictions come true but I decided to close my keen account again  due and trust in God with my situation. I noticed that getting readings makes me feel anxious and depressed. I will also be closing down this account as well.Good luck  :D
Right there with ya! Closed my keen account weeks ago and definitely been feeling better.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »
Hmm, did you get any sort of increase at all?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2016, 09:21:40 PM »
Well she got that right but you said your boss will talk to others since he completely forgot! Girl, don't rule it out just yet I'd say! I hope you get the big bucks. Did Sapphire pick up on the job stuff or only the ex.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:09 PM »
That's awesome! Congrats. From what I remember you said June/July, there is sometime. I hope it's soon:)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2016, 11:57:01 PM »
Then she would have a slam dunk! In both the waiting for your boss for rescheduling, waiting on the increase of pay and the promotion! If that happens holy god of Jesus! Last remaining prediction would be the ex and if/when that happens it's like winning the lottery.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2016, 02:20:24 AM »
I'm hoping those that have read with Sincerity in the past meaning years ago can please come on the forum just to update us on how thing unfolded for them? It would really nice to know.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2016, 02:28:05 AM »
Sincerity was bang on with Vtech.