Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289180 times)

Offline Tango

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2012, 07:58:11 AM »
Hi bugspray, I've made an appointment through her site but it never seems like she calls at the correct time... I am not sure if she will remember that I have previously paid. She kept calling me at times that I said I would not available, which is unfortunate because I really did like her!

Tjoy, I haven't tried her on keen because I was hoping to save money on her site! It's just been frustrating though because she is so difficult to get a hold of.

lampo

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 12:28:42 AM »
Hi all I am new here and I want to share about Sincerity

some of her predictions came through already and I am waiting in others which she said aug/september so I will see and share with you, who else had more predictions to come with sincerity ? so far she has been my favorite and the only one that I use now.

helpme

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2012, 01:22:02 AM »
just read with sincerity a few minutes ago and it was interesting. at one point she asked  me to place my feet on the ground firmly so that she can connect. she touched some things but i have to see the outcome and let u guys know if she was right but i liked her tone. good luck guys.

Offline phoenix

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2012, 10:43:17 PM »
I like her a lot. She has been accurate with me about the boyfriend's thinking time lines etc. Today she nailed that he is traveling. I trust her. To me she is a good alternative for cookie. At least I dont have to wait on the line for weeks and sometimes she is even better than cookie for me .

Offline skytoto

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2014, 05:34:18 AM »
Anyone read with her recently?
I did on June and July two times about my guy.
She doesn't remember me but talking same thing, "there is trust issue". It's very general commend. Of course,yes, there is because I don't know how my guy is thinking of me.
not much detailed stuff...then just told me, "don't move on. just give him about two months and he'll decide".
Anyhow, at the second call, she seemed very tired....
I'm just wondering anybody have the same reading like mine?

Magical sandra and queen of cups told me I need to move on because he's not gonna be in my life for the long term.
Which reader is more trust worthy?

Thanks all

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2016, 02:01:05 AM »
Oh I can't wait for you!! I'm sure it will all work out:) I was just comparing my notes and found Sincerity and Cookie are similar with their readings. Cookie never wowed me like Sincerity did but their predictions are some what similar. I Found Cookie extremely slow for the price she is. It's like she is dragging her words by seconds. Anyways, not sure if someone else feels like Cookoe and Sincerity are alike?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2016, 06:14:25 PM »
Tthomasj
I just read with her! I really liked her, didn't find the accent to be a problem I understood her perfectly.

She was pretty detailed, didn't give a specific timeline (just a general one) which is good I guess because everyone that ever gave me specific timelines turned out to be wrong.

She was pretty specific about certain things...which was interesting I will definitely report back if they happen. She also picked up that there is a specific person from work I'm waiting to hear back from (and she said I will), and that me and my guy are long distance.

The only shitty thing was there was so much static in our phone conversation (not sure if it has to do with her being in the UK) it was hard to hear at times but I think I got the most of the important nuggets.

I'll find out if one of her predictions comes true this Wednesday (so I'll report back later that day). It was regarding work and a previous agreement that my boss and I had. She said it was 100% in the bank and I would be VERY happy as the agreement that was mentioned months ago would be now honored. I have my doubts, but I guess we'll see! Her predictions on the relationship front (I won't go into too many details because I feel like that kind of cancels out the prediction from happening -- weird, I know lol) isn't due to occur for some time. So once that comes true (if it does), I'll definitely report back and let you know. I just love S I N C E R I T Y though. I do agree about the static and sometimes, I could hear myself echo through the phone. I think it has to do with the fact that she's based in the UK and I'm in the US though ::shrug::

Let us know if this panned out! I'm hoping it does fingers crossed:))))

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2016, 10:08:54 PM »
Is she dirt cheap?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2016, 10:13:56 PM »
Cheaper than keen. So you didn't like the reading?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2016, 10:20:23 PM »
She told me things that at the time I could not verify. She did make some predictions but nothing yet, one she said was suppose to happen soon. What does soon mean? Lol

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2016, 10:28:50 PM »
Try sincerity for contact prediction she nails it. Or sweetheart tarot but you have ask for example... Will I hear from him this week so Wednesday to Sunday.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2016, 10:48:57 PM »
Did you press her for it? Has it been awhile since you haven't heard from him?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2016, 11:21:47 PM »
Eek, okay soon in my opinion is from now till 3 months. I hope to god it happens for you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2016, 12:18:22 AM »
OH MY LORDY!!!!! That sounds like fantastic news so far!!!! Now did she say that your boss would kind of pull this? Technically next Tuesday is June 1st so if she was off it would be by a day because she did say May?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2016, 12:28:35 AM »
Hahahahahaha! Well I hope you get some sort of sign from the ex, there is about 5 days left so it could happen. I liked her too she knew things and said things no one could pick up even Cookie! But then Cookie is a remote viewer.