Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289244 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #660 on: July 19, 2020, 07:59:06 PM »
I just read with Sincerity for the first time and she was good.

She picked up everything about the situation and even the "so called third party" interference which isnt really a real 3rd party (as in romantic) but still in the way anyway.  She picked up how the POI and I interact and our rapport very well.  basically I had a falling out with him recently and wanted to know if he would try to mend things and how he felt about what I said to him etc. 

She said he would come clean, this isnt over and he would reach out in a 2.  I have no idea if she is good with timing or not. 

I'll report back if things play out the way she said they will.  I really liked her in general though.  Ive always been hesitant to call her and am really glad I did. She definitely is gifted and was very nice too.

Well just to give an update here... I contacted Sincerity again literally 2 days after the first reading because I had a few follow up questions, she did not remember me or the situation (which I was glad about) however I received a VERY different reading the second time around.  The only thing that was consistent with the first was my rapport with the POI.  It's unique and she picked up on it both times on her own however the second reading was basically totally different with the exception of that bit.  Things went from him wanting to make amends and coming clean about something to him not really caring and it having no impact on him really.  Also what she said will happen went from approx a 2 (she said up to 2 weeks) to sometime in Oct or Nov?? And then said something weird about his job too which I have no idea about.  And also I asked her about the 3rd party interference and she said there wasnt one this time.  Whatever.  ::)  ::)

In any case, I'm always hesitant to try new readers for this very reason.  You call them once, they nail it, then the second time its all over the place, contradictory and too general or just wrong.  If the second reading she gave me was what I received the first time, I would not have even called her back.  With the exception of her picking up our rapport, the rest was nonsense to me.  Oh well, I wont be calling her again.

I think I mentioned this before somewhere here but I will say it again - I don't like card readings. There are only so many cards and they are interpreted in certain ways.

You got yourself a card reading. It's what happens when you go 2 days later. I read somewhere that it is best not to have card readings too often. I personally wouldn't want to have even one card reading and I would appreciate it if all these readers were clear on what tools they do or do not use in their readings because to my displeasure, there have been readers I call because they list no tools and I hear cards shuffling or them giving me the standard Tarot lines or Angel cards wisdom.

There may have never been a 3rd party to begin with but if you go 2-3-4 more times within the next 2 weeks, my guess is that you are going to hear a back and forth on this one but she will certainly remember you eventually.

Sincerity reads cards? I thought she was strictly an empath? So why the hell does she make me call out his name in the beginning of the reading

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #661 on: July 19, 2020, 08:36:16 PM »

She picked up everything about the situation and even the "so called third party" interference which isnt really a real 3rd party (as in romantic) but still in the way anyway.  She picked up how the POI and I interact and our rapport very well.  basically I had a falling out with him recently and wanted to know if he would try to mend things and how he felt about what I said to him etc. 

She said he would come clean, this isnt over and he would reach out in a 2.  I have no idea if she is good with timing or not. 

I'll report back if things play out the way she said they will.  I really liked her in general though.  Ive always been hesitant to call her and am really glad I did. She definitely is gifted and was very nice too.

Well just to give an update here... I contacted Sincerity again literally 2 days after the first reading because I had a few follow up questions, she did not remember me or the situation (which I was glad about) however I received a VERY different reading the second time around.  The only thing that was consistent with the first was my rapport with the POI.  It's unique and she picked up on it both times on her own however the second reading was basically totally different with the exception of that bit.  Things went from him wanting to make amends and coming clean about something to him not really caring and it having no impact on him really.  Also what she said will happen went from approx a 2 (she said up to 2 weeks) to sometime in Oct or Nov?? And then said something weird about his job too which I have no idea about.  And also I asked her about the 3rd party interference and she said there wasnt one this time.  Whatever.  ::)  ::)

In any case, I'm always hesitant to try new readers for this very reason.  You call them once, they nail it, then the second time its all over the place, contradictory and too general or just wrong.  If the second reading she gave me was what I received the first time, I would not have even called her back.  With the exception of her picking up our rapport, the rest was nonsense to me.  Oh well, I wont be calling her again.

I think I mentioned this before somewhere here but I will say it again - I don't like card readings. There are only so many cards and they are interpreted in certain ways.

You got yourself a card reading. It's what happens when you go 2 days later. I read somewhere that it is best not to have card readings too often. I personally wouldn't want to have even one card reading and I would appreciate it if all these readers were clear on what tools they do or do not use in their readings because to my displeasure, there have been readers I call because they list no tools and I hear cards shuffling or them giving me the standard Tarot lines or Angel cards wisdom.

There may have never been a 3rd party to begin with but if you go 2-3-4 more times within the next 2 weeks, my guess is that you are going to hear a back and forth on this one but she will certainly remember you eventually.

Sincerity reads cards? I thought she was strictly an empath? So why the hell does she make me call out his name in the beginning of the reading

Sincerity does not read cards. She uses voice energy to connect. She's explained the way she reads on her page (or maybe on Keen profile).

Offline Joy

« Reply #662 on: July 19, 2020, 09:02:03 PM »

Sincerity does not read cards. She uses voice energy to connect. She's explained the way she reads on her page (or maybe on Keen profile).

I stand corrected. Then, in that case, either one of the readings (or both) was cold or she is mixing energies even though she is way too expensive for this.

Offline Joy

« Reply #663 on: July 19, 2020, 11:22:39 PM »
So, because I suspected her of card reading and I was wrong (apologies), I just went through my notes from way back and 1 recorded reading I had with her right after I wrote about her here (I already mentioned that eventually I started seeing things she said unfolding, it's just that time was far off). At the beginning of the one reading she mixed energies. I caught that when she mentioned that the guy I was asking about needed some kind of permission because something, something the army. I stopped her and told her my guy has nothing to do with the army, there was another guy who had tried to ask me out and he had something to do with the army. Then she had to re-route. This was on the recorded call and, from what I can see, it ate 4 minutes of my time. She does mention another woman but I didn't even bother to remember that because it was before I realized she was talking about army guy. The details she started giving me after I pushing army guy to the side were not the same as before I straightened that one. Explained why at the very beginning of the reading she said my guy had just moved and I was pretty sure he had not. Yeah, she is too expensive for these kind of mixups. Made me think of Mattie and her jaw-dropping intel on people around me that I don't care about.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #664 on: July 19, 2020, 11:23:37 PM »

P.S. I heard the 3rd party thing about my POI and it was timed during the thick of the quarantine. My POI is kind of OCD so that was rather ridiculous. Not to mention that if he were the type of guy that would have gone out and about to mingle during an epidemic quarantine, he would have to be a completely different type of personality and I wouldn't be into him anyway.

I got a bad/contradictory reading is what I got.  I've called readers 2 days apart before to ask more questions.  I do not always get an entirely different/contradictory reading.  This is not a blanket rule.  In fact, my actual faves do not do that which is why they are my faves.   

There is a 3rd party interference.  She was right the first time and picked it up herself.  Second time I asked a question about that 3rd party interference and she said there wasnt one.

Anyway, she is just not for me.  If others have had luck with her then good for them.  I dont recall if she said she uses cards or not.  I could not hear her shuffling anything but she did ask me to say the name out loud both times.  It says nothing about Tarot cards on her Keen page.  She is a nice lady though and pleasant to talk to but too pricey to be this off. 

Oh well, this is not really that uncommon when a try someone new anyway...I think many of us find the ones that are consistent for us and have a proven track record of being more accurate than not and just stick with them.  I dont actually mind Tarot card readers though.  2 of my faves are and they work for me.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:25:37 PM by Daisy573 »

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #665 on: July 19, 2020, 11:26:33 PM »
I can't find her on Keen. Anyone have a link to share?

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y/5310337?category=0

she has a bunch of spaces in her name on keen

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #666 on: July 20, 2020, 12:26:25 AM »
I can't find her on Keen. Anyone have a link to share?

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y/5310337?category=0

she has a bunch of spaces in her name on keen

She is much cheaper in her personal page.

https://sincerityuk.com

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #667 on: July 20, 2020, 03:00:29 AM »
$10.88 a minute??? Get outta here.

Yep.  Way too expensive to be so inconsistent and flat out wrong.   

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #668 on: July 20, 2020, 04:57:34 AM »
I just read with her through her site and I’ll be honest qoc mentioned to me my poi had an issue with money that was causing him stress and hiding it from me and sincerity saw this too.  Only 2 ppl that saw that.  I know nothing about it.  She also seemed to really get the situation and what I sensed anyway.  Her time period for more commitment is in line with kisha.  Slow progression toward the fall. We shall see

Offline Lala123

« Reply #669 on: August 19, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »
I am starting to think sincerity might be right in my situation (so far). She seems to pick up my POI well and details of our situation. In my last reading with her she said that pOI feels uncomfortable with how he handled things between us and will attempt to make them better. She also told me to that in the next few days he will really be putting on the "charm" and to watch for that. This is currently happening and playing out as she said. As far as outcomes and more predictions; I will update as it does or doesn't happen.

Offline LadyDee143

« Reply #670 on: September 03, 2020, 01:24:48 PM »
Hello All,

I’ve been reading Psychic Reviews as a guest for the last year or so AND this is my first time replying/commenting to give my 2 cents.

I’ve read with Sincerety twice in the last 3 months on two different POIs

1) Jerry - I’ve been in love with this guy for a year and some change. He’s the reason I went on a psychic binge last year when he disappeared. Fast forward to this year - things were progressing positively between us and then it went left. His doing. He created a situation caused unnecessary drama, held a grudge, and I just didn’t know what to do. So when I spoke with Sincerety she said he has an ex he’s been with off and on for years. He tells himself he’s single so he isn’t doing anything wrong. She predicted he would come crawling back to me around July 27 (per my notes). Well...and I really had forgotten about her prediction. He reached out on July 26 sent a random text - “Hope all is well continue to be great”. Eh I chose not to respond. I did reach out Sunday August 23 and he was happy to hear from me. We texted all evening and made plans to see one another the following day. Again he gets in his head with being a perfectionist - his making is dinner didn’t go as well as he would have wanted and he was sort of bummed. I offered to help, told him it tasted good, still he was disappointed....anyway I left feeling more of a friend to him and that’s ok, because I began dating someone else.

2) Guy number 2 Darion - Things we’re going OK but he canceled plans last minute last Friday - he still suggested seeing me, but I declined and we haven’t spoken since. So I wanted to speak with someone who had a good handle on former request. I was going through the Jerry notes and saw Sincerety was pretty close with her contact prediction so I said let me give her a call. From the beginning of the reading she asked me to say his name three times - she tapped into his energy and said he likes you but there will be slow moving progression. Said she sees so many messages between us - he usually would text me all day and into the night. He works 2 jobs both which he’s at a computer so he would Multi-task and contact me. While I didn’t say much I knew she was picking up on his energy. She did say he wants to reconcile. He’s feeling pressure from work with deadlines. When I asked would he expect me to reach out or will he communicate ? She says she sees a 2 - in 2 days maybe. She continued on about deadlines with work, him thinking of me quite often, apparently him fantasizing about me ☺️ But she also mentioned his schedule will free up by the 10th. I said Sept 10th ? She said yes. She also said she sees us at dinner. Because her first prediction was pretty valid - I’ll see how this one pans out. Oh also she mentioned another energy of a nurse / someone in the Medicaid that may be from his past that hurt him....my two cents as newbie here.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #671 on: September 05, 2020, 02:42:42 AM »
I've had several readings with Sincerity regarding one specific POI
I would say 4
3 of them were on point - only one time she said something completely bogus and it confused me

Offline vy888

« Reply #672 on: September 27, 2020, 06:40:56 AM »
I had a call with Sincerity again after 2 months of zero psychic readings.  She said my ex boyfriend will be back and her reading was positive. She didn’t change much any of what she saw. I really hope she’s right.  She actually gave a time line.  Which she was hesitate to do the other times. Just said soon. How accurate is her readings and timeframes?

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2020, 05:51:51 PM »
Nothing she said ever happened when she said it would .... too expensive for that

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #674 on: December 04, 2020, 02:38:11 AM »
She's quite pricey, but I feel fortunate that I've connected well with her. I've read with her prob four times and each time she's been spot on. The last phone call I had with her felt regrettably long, it was roughly a month ago and she literally verbatim predicted an event that just unfolded today. I was sort of surprised entirely, but she stated how it would unfold and how he would behave. The "final outcome" is TBD of course, but if she's right, it all fits entirely. (I can give details in PM if interested). In the past, she's also told me about how he was seeking attention from other women online, and how I would catch him. (at first it seemed like some classic BS line that readers can toss at you, but she was also 10000% right. it was wild  lol)

anything