Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289184 times)

Offline Joy

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #645 on: June 12, 2020, 12:03:57 PM »
I cannot say what she told me did not happen but, at least for me, the timeframes she gave me were not right. She was confident when she gave them to me, but things were far out. The first part of the prediction happened almost 6 months later and I think the second part may be on it's way to happening as she said but it is already a year after her predicted time and it seems it won't happen right away, so if the outcome comes full circle in the way she said, it would be a year and a half later (or so) after her predicted time. I have to say that at least so far it is as predicted but if I look back at my notes and the way it has been unfolding, it would be like watching something that had to happen just 2-3 weeks after the reading unfold in a slow-poke, hauling pace.

In fact, I had basically forgotten her, and when I read the threads here, I looked at my notes, I was surprised that she did see it happen. I wish she had said I'll grow old before I see it through.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:06:07 PM by Joy »

Offline vy888

« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2020, 06:01:32 PM »
Was your question about an ex and if he/she would come back?

Offline Joy

« Reply #647 on: June 16, 2020, 04:30:24 PM »
Was your question about an ex and if he/she would come back?

Actually, my first question about romantic matters was general: I asked her to tell me what/who is coming. She immediately went to a POI from the near past and told me he wanted a second chance. So, naturally, I asked her to tell me more. She told me I will meet someone right after that POI "starts coming around" (exactly how she put it) and I will not even consider the new person because of the old POI. She also told me about two specific events involving that POI. What she said was exactly what happened, but much later than what she told me. In the meantime I very briefly dated someone else she did not even mention.

I had a question about work, too. This one is also unfolding and again later than what she said. I don't know... Maybe she was right for me but the time is off by months and months. The one part of the work prediction was a little over 3 months off, but the other one is off by way more than two month, especially now that we had this quarantine. I can tell it is going to happen, but the quarantine made the already longer than predicted time even longer.

Offline vy888

« Reply #648 on: July 01, 2020, 04:15:46 AM »
Anyone had successes with Sincerity? She said she didn’t see my ex bf with anyone new and gave a timeline.  She sees us talking again and he’ll be ready for a commitment but I need to give him time and space.  QOC said there’s someone else.  How accurate is Sincerity vs QOC? My exes bday is tomorrow and I don’t know if I should text to wish him a happy birthday or leave it. We had a great relationship and the breakup was somewhat amicable. Any advice?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #649 on: July 01, 2020, 04:18:40 AM »
Anyone had successes with Sincerity? She said she didn’t see my ex bf with anyone new and gave a timeline.  She sees us talking again and he’ll be ready for a commitment but I need to give him time and space.  QOC said there’s someone else.  How accurate is Sincerity vs QOC? My exes bday is tomorrow and I don’t know if I should text to wish him a happy birthday or leave it. We had a great relationship and the breakup was somewhat amicable. Any advice?

In my case sincerity could pick the third party that there was at the time, and I did not know about it. Qoc never picked the third party not even when I knew there was

Offline vy888

« Reply #650 on: July 01, 2020, 04:22:37 AM »
Wow, that’s very confusing.  Psychic readings from
Gail was similar to Sincerity so I don’t know who’s right!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #651 on: July 01, 2020, 04:25:06 AM »

Psychic readings from Gail is the best to pick third parties

Offline sexyp

« Reply #652 on: July 01, 2020, 11:13:52 AM »

Psychic readings from Gail is the best to pick third parties

has she been good for you for that? i ask because she said no third party in my situation but I do not know for a fact

Offline Joy

« Reply #653 on: July 01, 2020, 04:48:39 PM »
Queen of Cups was not correct for me for 2 people. She told me the first one will not come back and that he just wanted casual relationships at that time and was out and about dating. He did come back, he was not out and about dating, but had enrolled to study for another college degree, was all too packed up with work and tests and is serious about life in general. In the meantime, while I thought that he was not coming back, I asked QoC about someone else who asked me out a few times and then disappeared somehow. She told me he was went back to an ex with whom he went way back. She was almost right on this one, all right. He was way out of his mind because his mom got a massive heart attack and almost died and was still critical, so the entire family was focused on that, as it happens in such situations. I am sure she is good for many people, but she was not for me.

As for Sincerity, in my case, there was never mention of third parties.

If you ask me, since the split was amicable and there is no hostility (especially if you want him back), there is nothing bad in reaching out to wish him a happy birthday and test the waters. No matter what happens, it is his birthday and you are coming from a place of kindness to wish him well. Nothing bad about that.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #654 on: July 01, 2020, 05:04:36 PM »
Queen of Cups was not correct for me for 2 people. She told me the first one will not come back and that he just wanted casual relationships at that time and was out and about dating. He did come back, he was not out and about dating, but had enrolled to study for another college degree, was all too packed up with work and tests and is serious about life in general. In the meantime, while I thought that he was not coming back, I asked QoC about someone else who asked me out a few times and then disappeared somehow. She told me he was went back to an ex with whom he went way back. She was almost right on this one, all right. He was way out of his mind because his mom got a massive heart attack and almost died and was still critical, so the entire family was focused on that, as it happens in such situations. I am sure she is good for many people, but she was not for me.

As for Sincerity, in my case, there was never mention of third parties.

If you ask me, since the split was amicable and there is no hostility (especially if you want him back), there is nothing bad in reaching out to wish him a happy birthday and test the waters. No matter what happens, it is his birthday and you are coming from a place of kindness to wish him well. Nothing bad about that.

i second that. a happy birthday would be fine. he is probably half expecting it

Offline vy888

« Reply #655 on: July 02, 2020, 04:11:32 AM »
I texted...said Hi! Happy Birthday! He responded almost immediately and said thank you and brought up our trip to Vegas for his bday last year and asked how I’m doing? I have no idea what to say...

Offline Joy

« Reply #656 on: July 03, 2020, 12:29:33 PM »
Girl, if you still want this guy, you can still have him. I am not a psychic. It's just basic psychology :) and it is based on what you just wrote he said and did. If you want to try again, just go with the trip to Vegas talk or, as they say, with that flow. It seems like he was waiting for your message and he tried to pull you closer. A guy that doesn't care won't be that quick or gushing about sweet memories together.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #657 on: July 18, 2020, 05:16:56 AM »
I just read with Sincerity for the first time and she was good.

She picked up everything about the situation and even the "so called third party" interference which isnt really a real 3rd party (as in romantic) but still in the way anyway.  She picked up how the POI and I interact and our rapport very well.  basically I had a falling out with him recently and wanted to know if he would try to mend things and how he felt about what I said to him etc. 

She said he would come clean, this isnt over and he would reach out in a 2.  I have no idea if she is good with timing or not. 

I'll report back if things play out the way she said they will.  I really liked her in general though.  Ive always been hesitant to call her and am really glad I did. She definitely is gifted and was very nice too. 

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #658 on: July 19, 2020, 02:22:07 PM »

She picked up everything about the situation and even the "so called third party" interference which isnt really a real 3rd party (as in romantic) but still in the way anyway.  She picked up how the POI and I interact and our rapport very well.  basically I had a falling out with him recently and wanted to know if he would try to mend things and how he felt about what I said to him etc. 

She said he would come clean, this isnt over and he would reach out in a 2.  I have no idea if she is good with timing or not. 

I'll report back if things play out the way she said they will.  I really liked her in general though.  Ive always been hesitant to call her and am really glad I did. She definitely is gifted and was very nice too.

Well just to give an update here... I contacted Sincerity again literally 2 days after the first reading because I had a few follow up questions, she did not remember me or the situation (which I was glad about) however I received a VERY different reading the second time around.  The only thing that was consistent with the first was my rapport with the POI.  It's unique and she picked up on it both times on her own however the second reading was basically totally different with the exception of that bit.  Things went from him wanting to make amends and coming clean about something to him not really caring and it having no impact on him really.  Also what she said will happen went from approx a 2 (she said up to 2 weeks) to sometime in Oct or Nov?? And then said something weird about his job too which I have no idea about.  And also I asked her about the 3rd party interference and she said there wasnt one this time.  Whatever.  ::)  ::)

In any case, I'm always hesitant to try new readers for this very reason.  You call them once, they nail it, then the second time its all over the place, contradictory and too general or just wrong.  If the second reading she gave me was what I received the first time, I would not have even called her back.  With the exception of her picking up our rapport, the rest was nonsense to me.  Oh well, I wont be calling her again.

Offline Joy

« Reply #659 on: July 19, 2020, 07:54:40 PM »

Well just to give an update here... I contacted Sincerity again literally 2 days after the first reading because I had a few follow up questions, she did not remember me or the situation (which I was glad about) however I received a VERY different reading the second time around.  The only thing that was consistent with the first was my rapport with the POI.  It's unique and she picked up on it both times on her own however the second reading was basically totally different with the exception of that bit.  Things went from him wanting to make amends and coming clean about something to him not really caring and it having no impact on him really.  Also what she said will happen went from approx a 2 (she said up to 2 weeks) to sometime in Oct or Nov?? And then said something weird about his job too which I have no idea about.  And also I asked her about the 3rd party interference and she said there wasnt one this time.  Whatever.  ::)  ::)

In any case, I'm always hesitant to try new readers for this very reason.  You call them once, they nail it, then the second time its all over the place, contradictory and too general or just wrong.  If the second reading she gave me was what I received the first time, I would not have even called her back.  With the exception of her picking up our rapport, the rest was nonsense to me.  Oh well, I wont be calling her again.

I think I mentioned this before somewhere here but I will say it again - I don't like card readings. There are only so many cards and they are interpreted in certain ways.

You got yourself a card reading. It's what happens when you go 2 days later. I read somewhere that it is best not to have card readings too often. I personally wouldn't want to have even one card reading and I would appreciate it if all these readers were clear on what tools they do or do not use in their readings because to my displeasure, there have been readers I call because they list no tools and I hear cards shuffling or them giving me the standard Tarot lines or Angel cards wisdom.

There may have never been a 3rd party to begin with but if you go 2-3-4 more times within the next 2 weeks, my guess is that you are going to hear a back and forth on this one but she will certainly remember you eventually.

P.S. I heard the 3rd party thing about my POI and it was timed during the thick of the quarantine. My POI is kind of OCD so that was rather ridiculous. Not to mention that if he were the type of guy that would have gone out and about to mingle during an epidemic quarantine, he would have to be a completely different type of personality and I wouldn't be into him anyway.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:02:33 PM by Joy »

anything