Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289239 times)

Offline Serendipity

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 03:50:32 AM »
SomethingBetter - feel the same way you do. Somehow, I feel she could have delivered that message/issue better.

Just a thought. But yes, let's go back to Sincerity.

Whoopee! A prediction came to be for vtech =)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 03:55:05 AM »
Thanks babe! All I am saying is if this was an isolated incident that's one thing...but it's not. Therefore there's something to it. Where there's smoke there's fire. And she obviously had nothing to say about those blogs/reports whatever done about her. That is the defamation right there lol. God bless the first amendment!

Frankly...we are giving it too much buzz. As they say...bad publicity is better than NO publicity. :)

But seriously....I am totally done with this subject. Her name is a bad word to me! Lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2012, 03:57:22 AM »
Vtech...the fishies here miss you! Come back and tell us about Sincerity!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
I had a reading with Sincerity recently.  Ok:  This is personal but here goes - I have felt my energy shifting away from my friend for a while now.  It is a very frustrating situation and sometimes I feel I am being sustained by bread crumbs. 
I decided I wasn't going to ask about my friend at all.  I just wanted a general reading.  Sincerity immediately said that someone that I was feeling distant from was going to come back into my life full force.  Someone that I am waiting on - would finally step forward.
She said that his (other) relationship was going to go through panic mode.  She sees legal around him and divorce.
She also said that his wife was cheating on him and this would come to light.  That is is the reason for this disruption. Now I want to say that I have had a few readers over the past year and a half say this very thing to me.
The timing has been off (way off) for all of them, but if this does come to light, I will list who predicted this.
She also said that he will want me to make some very drastic decisions in my life and that I will make him wait.  That I am frustrated with him (so true) and I will take my time with this.
She sees him finally taking charge of this situation.
Who knows at this point what will happen, but I have to say I was impressed that she immediately picked up on my situation.  Of course, she went into much more personal detail than I am willing to share on this public board, but she did get things correct.
It's just kinda funny, that I was really wanting a general reading from her.  When she started in from the beginning discussing him, I was thinking "Oh great, here he is taking over my reading.  He doesn't deserve to be center stage in my reading at the moment.  He has not earned the right to be here!"
I have been trying very hard to not give my energy to him any longer.  I have been concentrating on doing things in my life to make myself happy and to expand out and make new friends.  This is been going exceptionally well for me lately, and I feel much better.
I am trying to figure out at what point did I start to lose "myself" for this guy.  I never want to allow this to happen again.  It is like tunnel vision or something.  It is very hard to explain, but anybody that has been there knows exactly what I am talking about. 
If nothing else comes out of this experience, I am learning so much about myself.  What my boundaries are.  The fact that I have boundaries.  That I am a kind, gentle and quirky soul who is learning that what I have to give is not free.  I have been giving away so much of myself to someone who, frankly, has not earned it yet.
I was wondering if anyone else has been going through similiar revelations about themselves lately.
Wishful

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2012, 07:24:23 AM »
Wishful,
  Thanks for your insightful post. I hope what Sincerity sees for you pans out :)
I have been going through the same as you in the last year with my ex. Recently, I've learnt a lot about myself and what makes me happy. I've also tried very hard to not think about him or dwell on what happened but to move forward with my life. Each time I get down or upset, I catch myself, and tell myself I must move on to other things that are good for me.

Feel free to PM me if you wish =) again, thanks for writing that post, it's like a confirmation of the voice in my heart.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »
I am trying to figure out at what point did I start to lose "myself" for this guy.  I never want to allow this to happen again.  It is like tunnel vision or something.  It is very hard to explain, but anybody that has been there knows exactly what I am talking about. 
If nothing else comes out of this experience, I am learning so much about myself.  What my boundaries are.  The fact that I have boundaries.  That I am a kind, gentle and quirky soul who is learning that what I have to give is not free.  I have been giving away so much of myself to someone who, frankly, has not earned it yet.
I was wondering if anyone else has been going through similiar revelations about themselves lately.
Wishful

Hi Wishful, I completely understand what you are saying! I had done the same but my revelations came last year. It's very empowering to finally realize it.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2012, 03:08:21 PM »
@serendipity and sunandmoon
Thanks for responding to my post.  It makes me feel so much better that there are like minded souls out there that have struggled with the same issues.  Sunandmoon - I like what you said about how empowering it is.  You are so right about this.
I was telling a friend the other day that I didn't really like myself right now.  As painful as this is to admit to myself, it is also a positive thing.  Recognizing what I dislike about myself will hopefully cause me to take action and make some much needed changes. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2012, 08:25:58 PM »
Wishful,

I am still not 100% happy with myself in my current state, though I am very happy with my new r/s. I have learned so much about me and what my wants and needs are in the last two years - it's amazing! I've also learned how to deal with others better. Anyone who says people can't change is full of it - people can't change simply because they don't want to. Change is possible for everyone.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2012, 02:22:51 AM »
Okay so I went on a psychic binge this week AGAIN and I absolutely love this reader!!! She has been correct on the present and future on so many levels. I dont want to disclose the details on here but she knew things that I have never ever brought up with any readers. I have spent so much on finding readers who connected really well with me and from now on I'm sticking to Sincerity and Kisha. I still do have pending predictions from others and I'll just have to wait and see what comes about.

I also do find when I'm open and calm my connections are often stronger. I try to sit and meditate before a reading (which I'm still trying to learn how to properly do...:$) helps me to be calm and receptive.

loops77

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »
yeah, thats her. She is pretty flakey when it comes to accepting payment and answering emails know. don't know why that is.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2012, 03:47:05 PM »
@ green
I removed my original post about sincerity to which you have responded as I believe you have misunderstood me- and I do not want others to do so as well. I believe sincerity is phenomenal. She picked up on things that I did not know regarding past and present . These things put the pieces together for me. And to answer your question aNd to why I would want a psycic regarding present etc , everyone's situation is different. For me, I needed to know a why and a what now. In my opinion sincerity picked up on things no other had and although her predictions seem far fetched they could happen as its a scenario I've never even considered. Sincerity wowed me and I tried to convey that in my previous posts but I feel I was misunderstood and hence removed it. She's talented and really got down to the root which I can validate. Based on what I need personally from a reading she went above and beyond.

so you are saying she was terrible and got nothing right for you?
just kidding. i understood your first post just fine. glad she worked for you. i know it's next to impossible to get her on the phone. or at least it used to be years ago

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »
Your first post made sense to me, Bugspray :). Lots here can attest to her abilities....but like Truth, I have also heard she was hard to reach.

Offline 1day

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2012, 07:29:16 AM »
I've read with Sincerity twice. Once through her site and once through Keen. Both readings were accurate in different ways. I asked her about a job situation that she was spot on about. She told me to reach out to contacts, as they would be the next stepping stone in my career; that has lead to two different job interviews, one I thought was a long-shot, but she told me to get creative with my next job and to embrace change. When I asked her about this on Keen (and there wasn't really a way for her to know who I was between the two calls because my keen name and email address from her site are totally different) she gave me a timeline that was different from what she told me by about a month. Right now, things around the job are leaning to what she told me in my first reading with her.

I also asked about a man and she told me very similar things in both readings. She told me scary specifics on contact with this person. She said that he would see me talking with other people and he would edge his way over to me, that he would find a way to get my attention. And to also pay attention to his actions, as he would get very lit up and animated around me. This all went down. I was totally floored as it was happening. I take notes during readings, and after this happened, I went back to re-read what she said and was in shock over how accurate she was. She's definitely got a gift!!

There are a few other predictions that she gave with timeframes, and she said that she saw it happening in both readings. Am looking forward to seeing it all pan out!

Offline Tango

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2012, 04:42:52 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm so glad to hear that people are having success with Sincerity! I really liked her when I talked to her as well. How is it best to contact her. She called me the last time, but i wasn't able to talk for the full time that I paid for, only half of it. I'm having trouble contacting her now to finish the session. Any suggestions?

tjoy12

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »
Tango, what I did was just get in line. I don't think it took terribly to long like maybe a day or something to talk to her. I did it thru Keen as this was my first time speaking to her. I was like, ok, I'm done calling these psychics, but realized that I had put money in my acct at Keen. I was like, oh well...I have already payed for the reading, I might as well do it.

So glad I did as she was the best one for me so far. Her and Venus at CP.

I didn't want to do the appt thru her site bec I know many people have had issues with scheduling with her. Hope this helps! :)

anything