Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288860 times)

Offline Lyssa

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2019, 06:34:44 PM »
What is her personal site?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #556 on: September 05, 2019, 04:03:37 AM »
What is her personal site?

https://sincerityuk.com

Offline fefe

« Reply #557 on: September 05, 2019, 04:07:54 AM »
@Lyssa her personal site is sincerityuk.com. I booked an appointment today for tomorrow and she actually called me today like an hour and a half after I booked. She was really nice and great reader. She definitely validated a lot and I would definitely read with her again. I was not prepared for the reading because I wasn’t expecting the same day but she allowed me time to get a pen for notes and everything. I just wished I would have had time to start recording. I try to record most of my readings because I hate being distracted with trying to write notes. But it went very well and she was perfect. I just now have to wait and see how things unfold. Thanks to everyone who brought her thread back to life because I would have never saw the thread.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #558 on: September 06, 2019, 12:31:06 AM »
I read two times with Sincerity and she mentioned about the same thing . She gives exact same prediction. The time frames hasn’t passed but at this moment her predictions sound really impossible to happen. I met POI today and there was nothing at all like what she said. Sincerity was pretty sure we would end up together. All who’ve read with her, did you just give her the POI’s name and then she started to talk ?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #559 on: September 06, 2019, 05:03:15 AM »
I read two times with Sincerity and she mentioned about the same thing . She gives exact same prediction. The time frames hasn’t passed but at this moment her predictions sound really impossible to happen. I met POI today and there was nothing at all like what she said. Sincerity was pretty sure we would end up together. All who’ve read with her, did you just give her the POI’s name and then she started to talk ?

Yes, I talked with her several times and she just wanted me to repeat my POI's name like when I am talking to him, not Sincerity. She uses voice energy to connect.

And my situation is the same as you. She made a positive prediction, predicted contact in Aug/Sep but it does not seem anything happens. Let's see.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #560 on: September 06, 2019, 01:38:07 PM »
I spoke really quickly last night. And i got 1 ( 1 day, 1 weeks, 1 month) she was accurate on who he is as a person. And called me out in the 4 min call. And said he will be back but a relationship will be on his time not yours. I was like damn women, I needed that lol but still makes me anxious for contact . I always will be. But she said we will come back together and we will be a committed  relationship by end of the year. That’s kinda lined up with other psychics for sure( end of the year part) this whole point of contact after being blocked is my main point at this time, but reassuring to hear later this year as well.

I semi checked this thread before reading with her, and now I see she is more hit and miss. I’ll  be back with an update!

Pray it’s 1 day or 1 week worse case hahaha
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 02:01:15 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #561 on: September 06, 2019, 01:42:36 PM »
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I read with her a lot last year. She's seems good with past and present, but absolutely nothing she predicted happened. When I asked her about it, she blocked me on Keen.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #562 on: September 06, 2019, 05:27:27 PM »
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I read with her a lot last year. She's seems good with past and present, but absolutely nothing she predicted happened. When I asked her about it, she blocked me on Keen.

Sorry to hear that Fidget. For me, her first timeframe for contact was in March that did not happen. It was pushed out to Aug/Sep.
She also predicted promotion comes this year. That one did not happen either and promotion time already passed and I have to wait till next year (Kisha and Mattie clearly told me that I won't get it this year). Given this, I am not very positive to contact prediction either.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #563 on: September 06, 2019, 05:29:00 PM »

Sorry to hear that Fidget. For me, her first timeframe for contact was in March that did not happen. It was pushed out to Aug/Sep.
She also predicted promotion comes this year. That one did not happen either and promotion time already passed and I have to wait till next year (Kisha and Mattie clearly told me that I won't get it this year). Given this, I am not very positive to contact prediction either.

Sorry but can i ask who Mattie is on keen? I haven’t been able to figure it out

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #564 on: September 06, 2019, 05:32:42 PM »

Sorry but can i ask who Mattie is on keen? I haven’t been able to figure it out

Mattie is on CP not Keen.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2019, 02:23:05 PM »
When is she typically on? On keen I mean

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2019, 08:59:32 PM »
When is she typically on? On keen I mean

Although she is in UK, but she stays up too late. I've seen her on and talked to her until 8pm (PST). She is on also on weekends.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #567 on: September 27, 2019, 02:14:54 AM »
Just wondering if she has ever thrown out a random name for a future
Live interest for anyone else and if that ever came to pass?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #568 on: September 27, 2019, 04:46:04 AM »
Just wondering if she has ever thrown out a random name for a future
Live interest for anyone else and if that ever came to pass?

I don't think. It's not her approach. I read with her several times and this never happened.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #569 on: September 27, 2019, 05:03:48 AM »
Does she do chat as well or just calls?

anything