Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288745 times)

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »
I emailed her directly as I mentioned after reading time past by responding to her email and got nothing. She would have received my numerous emails as well as confirmation of booking email and Paypal Payment. I paid well over a $100 in my currency.. so im annoyed as it seems unprofessional. Should have just stuck to contacting her on Keen .

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #541 on: August 23, 2019, 06:56:57 PM »
I would dispute and still contact maybe even using more than 1 email address.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #542 on: August 23, 2019, 07:00:20 PM »
I would dispute and still contact maybe even using more than 1 email address.
how can i use another email address as she only list one?I will file dispute if I don’t hear from her in next few hours. Really disappointed as I thought she was ethical and professional.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #543 on: August 23, 2019, 07:07:38 PM »
I emailed her directly as I mentioned after reading time past by responding to her email and got nothing. She would have received my numerous emails as well as confirmation of booking email and Paypal Payment. I paid well over a $100 in my currency.. so im annoyed as it seems unprofessional. Should have just stuck to contacting her on Keen .

Gotcha. You said in your first post you emailed her prior to booking. If you’ve emailed her multiple times now, then that’s different. I understand being annoyed, but maybe before fussing at me you should state more clearly the situation. Good luck getting in touch/getting your money back.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #544 on: August 24, 2019, 12:33:44 AM »
All good with her now she got in touch:)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #545 on: August 25, 2019, 10:37:46 PM »
Hey everyone! I think i'm gonna bite the bullet and book a reading with Sincerity through her personal site. Being that I live in the US, do you know how she calls internationally? I've read with Emma Jane and Matilda before, but on their website they mention how they call (through whats up app, private number, etc.). I just looked on Sincerity's website and I can't find how she calls people outside the UK. I just wanted to see how she does it so I'm prepared

Thanks!
She is in UK and im in another country she called me from a private number but must say the process was messy. She didn’t confirm booking as stated on her website after i booked and paid and then didn’t call me for my appointment. I had to email her numerous times. She eventually got in touch but I don’t know if i would book again through her website as its unreliable even if it is cheaper. At least with Keen you talk to her immediately and she is more focused as time is limited. That’s my experience anyway. Either way she is worth trying.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #546 on: August 26, 2019, 03:58:13 AM »
Has Sincerity ever been wrong on current situation? I had a reading with her on Keen but the voice quality wasn’t so good. I think she told me to think like I was talking to POI not her, but that time I couldn’t hear her clearly so instead I told her POI’s full name. I can’t validate because she said the POI is having issues with commitment . I can’t ask POI about this :-( . I am worried if she got a wrong energy because of the confusion which means the bright future prediction she told me would not happen ...

Offline almondtree

« Reply #547 on: August 26, 2019, 03:59:54 AM »
Kisha gave me exact opposite. From everyone’s experiences which one is more accurate regarding love reading ? Kisha vs Sincerity

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #548 on: August 26, 2019, 04:15:30 AM »
Kisha gave me exact opposite. From everyone’s experiences which one is more accurate regarding love reading ? Kisha vs Sincerity

My love prediction is still pending for both of them but I had a work prediction as well. Yesterday it turned out that Kisha was right and Sincerity was wrong.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #549 on: August 26, 2019, 05:50:54 AM »
Well Kisha was wrong for me told me I would not hear from POI again as well as other things turned out to be wrong...nothing she stated validated connection. Sincerity validated connection and got several things including contact right. I guess everyone connects differently to each advisor.
Same issue with Cookie, she  got that contact would happen right (way off with timeframes)and his current situation in a general sense sort of right, but everything else wrong so I would say she didn’t really connect either. None have been 100%. Sincerity Is one so far that has been mostly accurate.

Offline kpage

« Reply #550 on: August 26, 2019, 03:45:58 PM »
I spoke with Sincerity last night and was pretty impressed. She saw a overwhelming presence over my POI (which could definitely be his mother), and she saw him physically moving soon- I just finished moving out of our apartment, he was currently staying at his parent's house so him moving back to our apartment would make sense in her time frame! She said they would have a fight which would be followed by him moving back, I'm not sure how likely this is because he is a total mamas' boy and does anything she says, but maybe he'll finally have enough of her since I KNOW she convinced him to break up with me.

She does have a prediction of him coming back September/October, so we will see, but he did finally unfriend me on Facebook sometime last night/early morning after my read with her. I'd like for her predictions to come true, but for now I'm going to let it all unfold and look forward to my date on Friday night  ;)

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #551 on: August 27, 2019, 03:00:04 AM »
A major hit on her prediction from a couple of weeks ago had just unfolded. I dont want to disclose the details on here, being that they were sort of private (so if you want to know, feel free to PM) but at the time I honestly thought we hadn’t connected (since we played phone tag for quite some time to actually have the reading via her personal site) but, I’m honestly blown away .. I just hope her overall prediction unfolds.

Offline atg27

« Reply #552 on: September 04, 2019, 06:03:53 PM »
Hello~I can’t find Sincerity on Keen.  I see a L Sincerity. 

Offline lp1111

« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2019, 06:07:45 PM »
Hello~I can’t find Sincerity on Keen.  I see a L Sincerity.

Hey atg, try typing a space between each letter. S I N C E R I T Y. I think that’s how she has her name entered on keen.

Offline atg27

« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2019, 06:12:58 PM »
You are right!  I found her. Thank you!

anything