Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289390 times)

Offline gottaknow

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 01:47:55 AM »
reading the high praises Sincerity, I did get through to her this  week  ( on callback ) and I have to say her energy reads were spot on, there is no doubt she is gifted, her predictions or shall I state the end  result  is  the  same as  empress dawn, celeste, and  others that I  have contacted .  I am  hoping  her  time frames are a little more spot on .  I wish i would  have  read  or  seen the   post on  what  she  "sees"  or  what  she  "feels"  I  may have  paid a  little more attention .  I will wait  4-6 weeks to  call her  back for an update .   

vtech

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2012, 05:10:43 PM »
(I am posting here for an Update) - So SIncerity was right again, she said things about my job and housing that has happened and never in a million years did I believe.

I wanted to come and post that she was right as I just got confirmation on an issue that she told me 7 months ago and it just happened, by 4 months delay. Everything down to the person that helped me secure it happened like she said.

loops77

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
Vtech, was she right about the relationship stuff?

vtech

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »
Hey all, I sent you all a farewell message, I am about to close this down and delete my name. Sincerity was Right about the relationship, I see what she says happening but the Job was the biggest thing that I saw happen.

I also saw all the drama in the fish market and I dont like the smell of it. I hope you all are fine and doing well. Take care all

loops77

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2012, 06:00:57 PM »
does anyone remember what sinceritys final prediction regarding vtechs relationship was?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
Vtech! Hombre come back!!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 06:33:51 PM »
VETCH, your wife and child miss you please come back

Offline 1day

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
Vtech, I am sorry to see you go. I wish that you wouldn't since most of the readers that you connected to worked for me as well. I did have a reading with Sincerity and she was very tuned in. There's a big prediction coming up in July that I am waiting for confirmation on. As it stands right now, I don't think it will happen, but she said "I see a last minute change in plans and you will be at the right place at the right time." So, I am hoping that she is right about that. I should know in a few weeks.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 06:59:26 PM »
Hit him up for child support KTH!

Offline 1day

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
Does anyone know if you call Sincerity through her site, if you get hit with the international costs on your phone?

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2012, 07:30:01 PM »
On a lighter note - I really like Sincerity also.  1day - I hope her predictions work out for you.  She seemed to really tune into me and my situation also.

loops77

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »
I wish Vtech had left more detailed feedback...

Offline Tango

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2012, 08:46:11 PM »
So happy that a prediction panned out for you vtech!

I spoke to Sincerity once after reading recommendations here and really liked her. Does anyone know how best to contact her? I remember when I called her phone number that her voice mail would say to leave a message for "Sincerity." I left a voicemail a few days ago hoping to schedule a time to speak to her (the last time we talked, she was calling me at times that I had told her I was not available, so I kept missing her) but she has not replied. The voicemail that I got no longer says "Sincerity" and says that you have reached voicemail number 428 or something...so I'm not sure if she has changed her number??

I would really like to finish my reading with her!

Offline 1day

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »
I loved her as a reader. There was a fairly complex relationship that she picked up on. There were two different people that are connected to something that I am working on and she gave me a lot of information about the first person, but when I mentioned the second person, she totally tapped in and said, that this other person was really who I was calling about and started talking about him. I didn't say anything. She also told me to make sure that I had my feet firmly on the ground instead of sitting, which was exactly what I was doing when she said that! One of the predictions that she gave me could potentially be in motion. Will know more as the weeks pan out. In addition to the relationship question, I asked her about work and she nailed this as well. She told me to watch out for people who are saying that they are going to help me, but really aren't. This has happened and the people that she guided me to during the reading are, in fact, helping me. So, overall, she is right on track and could potentially have more, I just won't know for a few weeks. Like vtech, I think it's a long shot, but hopefully everything will fall into place the way they should.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 03:32:17 AM »
Lol Loops. Wrong thread. I'm over the topic but want to make two points. 1)This is a review forum...not a "Psychic support forum" and we are not feeding each others addictions. I have one reader I speak to once a month....and not at all this month. Got what I need. Do some here have addictions? Maybe. I'm sure there's probably some people who call her a couple a times a month every month. Is she blaming herself for feeding their addiction? No :). Probably not. If anything people here are trying to help others find those who ARE real so it cuts down on calling...but this site isn't some AA for psychic callers. It's a REVIEW board. Maybe some people need a dictionary to clear that up.

Second point: if this was just about Zee that would be one thing. We have wishful....another poster...saying a day after she posted on here about being unhappy about her reading she was bombarded with emails critiquing her and passing judgement on her. Again...wishful poured her heart out to this woman a few times. And when wishful was unsatisfied and verbalized it, and eloquently and fairly at that, she was sent petty emails and told she couldn't help her. If she had a problem with wishful's situation should she have realized that when she "meditated" on reading for her like she claims to do before taking on a new client? Uhhh...guess not. She didn't have a problem until wishful voiced her dissatisfaction HERE. That's two instances...so it's not just Zee. And wishful was reluctant to post that here! So she's not doing it out of spite. Mybe we re silly for calling psychics...but we are a pretty intelligent group here. We can read in between the lines, infer, and yes...notice holes in the logic of silly blog posts.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck, lady. So we will continue to REVIEW here (look up the word) and you do what you do.

What a sanctimonious blog. Anywho. I'm done with that.

anything