Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 286775 times)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
Re: Sincerity
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 12:00:23 AM »
Blessed, you rock!!! Thanks :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »
Should've given everyone a heads up.

Paid for an appointment years ago with her and it took many emails before I could get a hold of her. I was so frustrated I was about to ask for a refund. Looks like the same thing is still happening.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 02:20:52 AM »
Blessed - Thanks again! 
I finally managed to speak to Sincerity and she blew me away.  So happy I could speak to her, she nailed my situation.  She is pretty expensive but definitely worth it.  She is one of the few advisors who I believe truly connected with me  :)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
The same thing was happening as well with my appointment after I had already paid.
I sent her an e-mail about it yesterday and she replied back today and apologized and said that we can talk tonight her time so we'll see.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »
I spoke to her over a year ago.  She's just too expensive.  Anyway she got some things that were accurate and some things that were not.  A prediction came true but more of her predictions did not pan out.  If someone charges as much as she does or others that charges a lot, I expect them to be close to 90-95 percent accurate and be able to connect with a bigger percentage of people.  She was just 30/70 for me. 30 percent right.  But I'm glad she worked for some.  She has gifts if she got 30 percent but she just didn't fully connect with me.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 12:26:25 AM »
Hi lotus flower. Welcome to the forum! Did any of your major predictions come to pass? Also, if it's fine with you, please do tell which psychics worked for you?

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:45 AM »
Hi,
The person that worked really well so far is Sapphire21.  She got a major one and a lot of minor ones.  I think I have a super duper connection with her.  I posting others under their names so it's easier to find but I have spoken to too many over the last two years.  I'll try to remember them all.  I've misplaced some of my notes and recordings because I hid them.  Bad thing is, I must have hid them too well because I can't find them.  :-[

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2012, 02:55:39 AM »
Sapphire is awesome.  What she said to me has come to pass.  Now keep in mind some of the things she said to me back in July/Aug have come to pass anywhere from then till now.  Things I forgot that she said until it happened then automatically I remembered that she said that exact thing.  I would recommend her without a doubt. She was accurate in so many ways that I could validate.  I recommended her to a friend but her predictions has not come to pass.  But I think that it will, it was just delayed.  Just because Sapphire has been the only one that the things she told me has come to pass - Major ones and smaller ones.  She has not been wrong yet for me.  Love her. 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 01:27:51 PM »
I had spoken to Sincerity in March and she told me I would see my SM in April next.  I used to see my SM every week so I wasn't too convinced when she said mid April.  She was accurate! My SM and I had a situation because of which we did not see each other until a few days ago.  So far all of Sincerity's readings on timing for contact and seeing my SM have come to pass though she does admit that she is not the best with timing.  She is definitely a favorite and gifted!

vtech

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 11:08:46 PM »
So This kinda qualifies as a prediction that happened. I had chatted with Sincerity a while back and she told me that she sees me chatting with an Asian woman online and its just a friendship thing....welll you know who you are "asian woman" and another thing she said just happen.. she said Who is the girl with the babies that you know... I was like hell no vtech doesnt play like that. However she had said I know someone with babies and she sees us chatting and it was or is going to be a distraction until ex comes back into the picture. I remmebered she said this a month ago. Well today, vtech was shocked when he got a text from one of old girlfriends and she is getting divorced and she has two kids. she has been texting me the whole day, although I have been trying to not text, she just keeps on texting me. Well just wanted to share since No one is doing that anymore on this site.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:10:22 PM by vtech »

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 11:18:23 PM »
Aw vtech! Im so glad Sincerity's predictions are slowly coming through for you. You've been wanting to restore faith in Sincerity so there you go, your wish was granted. Thanks for sharing :] And have fun chatting with the baby lady  :P

Offline bjr181

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
I went to Sincerity's personal site and set up an appointment but she has never confirmed the appointment although I've paid through paypal.  Is she hard to get ahold of?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2012, 02:25:28 AM »
Bjr - You have to drop her a message on keen to tell her to check her "other email." She called me within a few days after that, hope that helps!

Offline 1day

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 05:11:16 AM »
I also tried to schedule an appointment a few times through the site and didn't hear anything back (my reading is also paid for). I contacted her through Keen and got an auto-reply back saying that she wasn't answering emails. Now what? Hope I get a hold of her at some point!

Offline 1day

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 03:13:40 AM »
Hey everyone:

I finally got a hold of Sincerity to get a reading, but she hasn't called at the times that I've set up the appointment for. What is her process? I've emailed her letting her know what my schedule was and that I was trying to make sure I knew what worked best for her so I could make sure that I was near my phone, but she never responded back. I set up numerous appointments on her site, but the two times that she's called haven't been at that point in time and the one time that I've been away from my phone all day. She just called and my phone didn't even ring, so that's the third time that she's called and I haven't been able to take her call. On her site, she says that if she can't get a hold of you after three calls she won't take you as a caller, but I've been trying very hard to let her know that I'm trying to find out when she's calling. The calls come in at random times, and I don't know what her availability is. Has this happened with anyone else? Did she really block you after the third call? I already paid for the reading and really want to talk to her, we just keep missing each other. Argh! Help!